Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,095 members, 7,953,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:35 PM

Dream Coming True: The Long Awaited Flying Car Undergoes A Successful Test - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Dream Coming True: The Long Awaited Flying Car Undergoes A Successful Test (1031 Views)

India Becomes 4th Country In The World To Successful Test SCRAMJET ROCKET ENGINE / See The Long Python Killed By My Cousins This Morning / Goodness Me..if This Is True The We Are Heading To The World Of Science Fiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dream Coming True: The Long Awaited Flying Car Undergoes A Successful Test by mustyhboy(m): 12:06am On Mar 24, 2015
It has been a sci-fi dream for decades, but for those who have forever wanted to buy a flying car? You only have a couple more years to wait, says the company that has successfully built and tested prototypes of the "aeromobil" that can both drive and fly.
The aeromobil, a comfy two seater that transforms into a light sports aircraft, aims to go on sale in just two years from Slovakia-based Aeromobil. "We believe that 2017 weĆ­ll be able to launch this to market," said company co- founder and CEO Juraj Vaculik at a presentation at the South By Southwest Interactive conference in Austin Sunday.

The limited edition vehicle targeted at wealthy supercar buyers and flight enthusiasts will have a flying range of almost 700 kilometres on regular gasoline, Vaculik said. It is equipped with partial autopilot and a parachute that will automatically deploy if the pilot falls ill. "Nobody has to jump out," he said. He said pricing has not been set, but will be in the range of hundreds of thousands of U.S. dollars. He envisions it as being both for private and shared usage. "If something like a flying Uber and flying Lyft will be on the market, I think many users will find this a very efficient way to move," he said. They might also be useful for getting to places that Aren't connected by road and could reduce the need for expensive roads in the future, he added. Finally, they could reduce traffic congestion, since cars could be spread out in different layers of airspace. Vaculik expects the flying cars to stay below an altitude of three kilometres. Tatiana Veber, an AeroMobil spokesman said: 'We have been developing the concept of a flying car since 1990.
watch the successful test here http://ajidaraviews..com/2015/03/dream-coming-true-long-awaited-flying.html
more pictures available

2 Shares

Re: Dream Coming True: The Long Awaited Flying Car Undergoes A Successful Test by mustyhboy(m): 1:41am On Mar 24, 2015
Na one thing me i dey think o, God forbid bad thing but how do you think it 'll look like when two flying cars hit each other. Not only the driver/pilots's loss but people below them might have to suffer from the debris of the crash. Nairalanders, whats ya say on this
[url]ajidaraviews..com[/url]
Re: Dream Coming True: The Long Awaited Flying Car Undergoes A Successful Test by mustyhboy(m): 8:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
omo na me dey reply ma self o, not even a comment, like or share. nairalanders una no do gud o...
Re: Dream Coming True: The Long Awaited Flying Car Undergoes A Successful Test by kemiola89(f): 9:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
Technology gone wild smiley we are getting to that point where teleporting would be the next means of transportation.

1 Like

Re: Dream Coming True: The Long Awaited Flying Car Undergoes A Successful Test by mustyhboy(m): 11:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
sure thing! check [url]ajidaraviews..com[/url] for more amazing posts
Re: Dream Coming True: The Long Awaited Flying Car Undergoes A Successful Test by RobinHez(m): 2:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
mustyhboy:
omo na me dey reply ma self o, not even a comment, like or share. nairalanders una no do gud o...

Everybody dey follow elections
Re: Dream Coming True: The Long Awaited Flying Car Undergoes A Successful Test by mustyhboy(m): 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
abi na, na make person no vex o
kiss

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Good And Working Perfectly Phone To Browse With CLICK. / Things To Know About Lightning Strike / 10 Most Powerful Couples In Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.