Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Goodness Me..if This Is True The We Are Heading To The World Of Science Fiction - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Goodness Me..if This Is True The We Are Heading To The World Of Science Fiction (1001 Views)

Nigeria Astronaut Will Land In Space Before 2030 - Minister Of Science & Tech / Nigeria To Start Production Of Pencils, Says Onu [minister Of Science And Techno / Nasa Found That Everything The Bible Says Is True (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodness Me..if This Is True The We Are Heading To The World Of Science Fiction by Frican: 9:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
I was surfing through the net and I saw this site, It writes on how airlines in the future will look like. It marveled me that science is already thinking of the future of our present fiction... That is what movies bring, they project and propel science to speed itself; just like Avatar that waited about 10 years for science to meet its needs. angry angry angry angry

For the video and more pictures, you can visit the site below:

http://weinafrica.com/2015/06/how-airlines-in-the-future-could-be-like/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodness Me..if This Is True The We Are Heading To The World Of Science Fiction by Pinocchioo(f): 9:43pm On Jun 25, 2015
INNOVATION

At least, they are planning for their FUTURE, unlike in nija, where our supposed LEADERS are busy fighting like street dogs in the NASS

1 Like

Re: Goodness Me..if This Is True The We Are Heading To The World Of Science Fiction by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 25, 2015
That is the connection between art and science.

The artists express the future in media. The scientists express media in real life. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodness Me..if This Is True The We Are Heading To The World Of Science Fiction by Frican: 9:51pm On Jun 25, 2015
Pinocchioo:
INNOVATION

At least, they are planning for their FUTURE, unlike in nija, where our supposed LEADERS are busy fighting like street dogs in the NASS

Nigeria is such a sorry case. The leaders seem to think that they can always buy off finished products. The future doesn't matter to us. I wish this oil goes dry!!!
Re: Goodness Me..if This Is True The We Are Heading To The World Of Science Fiction by dyabman(m): 9:52pm On Jun 25, 2015
Just like in the movies cool cool

1 Like

Re: Goodness Me..if This Is True The We Are Heading To The World Of Science Fiction by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 27, 2015
Frican:

Nigeria is such a sorry case. The leaders seem to think that they can always buy off finished products. The future doesn't matter to us. I wish this oil goes dry!!!
AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Goodness Me..if This Is True The We Are Heading To The World Of Science Fiction by Frican: 1:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
No point loling... Nigeria seems to be plunged into a pit where we hear echo and see no future.
Re: Goodness Me..if This Is True The We Are Heading To The World Of Science Fiction by Blakjewelry(m): 11:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
That is more like reviving an old tech.

(1) (Reply)

Planet Mars, Facts And Missions / How To Get N1000 And Upto N5000 From Jumia One App / New Fairly Used Pentium M Laptops For Just 54k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.