Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,231 members, 7,957,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:22 PM

Wonders Of The Mystery Black Stone And How To Make One. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Wonders Of The Mystery Black Stone And How To Make One. (56598 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) / Mystery Man Died But Woke Up Thrice (Pictured) / Mystery As Unemployed Man Runs Mad, Dies In Friend’s House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wonders Of The Mystery Black Stone And How To Make One. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:48am On Dec 22, 2015
Samyj247:
the black stone has falling off but not on its on o, I mistakingly hit my leg on a table. I wanted to fix another but was adviced by a woman to just live it like dat that it has gone. M no longer feeling pains on the spot again but just litle swell. Thanks for ur care.
alright... of there is no tingling crawling like pain, then you have nothing to worry about. don't forget to eat some onions too just to be safe since you are not putting back the stone. onion is a strong detoxifying vegetable. Speedy recovery bro.
Re: Wonders Of The Mystery Black Stone And How To Make One. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 22, 2015
sinaj:
no go sell concrete o! cheesy
If I see who ready buy black cement I will sell it fast..
Making money on my To-Do-List
Re: Wonders Of The Mystery Black Stone And How To Make One. by Samyj247: 1:39pm On Dec 22, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
alright... of there is no tingling crawling like pain, then you have nothing to worry about. don't forget to eat some onions too just to be safe since you are not putting back the stone. onion is a strong detoxifying vegetable. Speedy recovery bro.
yep its gone now. I can now walk with the leg. Magic stone is really great. Merry Christmas to u
Re: Wonders Of The Mystery Black Stone And How To Make One. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 3:16pm On Dec 22, 2015
Samyj247:
yep its gone now. I can now walk with the leg. Magic stone is really great. Merry Christmas to u
Happy for you..... Merry Christmas to you to.... CHEERS!!!!

1 Like

Re: Wonders Of The Mystery Black Stone And How To Make One. by Coolguy015: 12:49pm On Jul 31, 2016
Right now, you can get the original black stone at the office of the catechist Stella Mary's Catholic Church Abayi Aba Abia State.
Re: Wonders Of The Mystery Black Stone And How To Make One. by osamanawaz: 2:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
hello. i am osama from pakistan. as many people have doubt on snake stone that it is real or not. here i have 100 percent real and orignal snake stone. as shown in the picture. if u fell this stone in water its makes bubbles in water because it has ability to suck venom of any snake. snake stones are very precious and expensive. anyone who find orignal snake stone is the luckiest human. see pictures plz

Re: Wonders Of The Mystery Black Stone And How To Make One. by osamanawaz: 2:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
look deeply downside of stone u can see a snake rolling body position. it has a small tiny hole in it. in market most of the stones are fake. see this orignal one. we have it from our elders
Re: Wonders Of The Mystery Black Stone And How To Make One. by olushowunm(m): 4:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
I need one... How can I get it @op?
Re: Wonders Of The Mystery Black Stone And How To Make One. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 29, 2017
This stone seem extinct, I really need one. I had a scorpion bit 2 years ago and I went to a herbalist nearby and he used the black stone on me. Withing 10 minutes the pains was completely gone and the stone fell off my skin. I wanted to buy it frim him but he said it is not for sale
Re: Wonders Of The Mystery Black Stone And How To Make One. by michaelmo11(m): 6:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
This post just helped me. I had a scorpion bite and this snake stone (popularly called Jerusalem stone) was placed on the cut, and it stayed like a magnet.
Re: Wonders Of The Mystery Black Stone And How To Make One. by Desammyst(m): 9:21am On Mar 04, 2022
I was stung by a scorpion since 9:45pm last night, and up until this moment, since I applied the black stone, it hasnt fallen off. And I still feel pain in the site of injury. I haven't been able to take my bath, and I have difficulty in walking...
What do I do now?
Re: Wonders Of The Mystery Black Stone And How To Make One. by Handsomebb: 6:06am On Dec 08, 2022
Desammyst:
I was stung by a scorpion since 9:45pm last night, and up until this moment, since I applied the black stone, it hasnt fallen off. And I still feel pain in the site of injury. I haven't been able to take my bath, and I have difficulty in walking...
What do I do now?

Are you kidding me.......hopefully if you are still alive, did you later to the hospital or did the stone later work ?
Re: Wonders Of The Mystery Black Stone And How To Make One. by Desammyst(m): 8:55am On Dec 08, 2022
Handsomebb:

Are you kidding me.......hopefully if you are still alive, did you later to the hospital or did the stone later work ?

The stone worked... After nearly 3days...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? / Lady Collapses Along The Road In Lagos Island, Abandoned By Passersby / COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.