Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? (56373 Views)

Do You Have Abnormal Period Pain Or Sharp Pain During S*x? / How To Get Rid Of Period Pain Naturally / How Do You Deal With Your Pimples? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2012
Like really give me tips on how to handle this batch called period pain. I don't want to die before my time abi and no pills seems to be working either.

3 Likes

Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Acidosis(m): 4:44pm On Aug 25, 2012
Ooo°°ps!¡ Wrong thread
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by firestar(f): 5:16pm On Aug 25, 2012
Warm water if you don't have a little alcohol...

2 Likes

Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Simeontaiwo: 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2012
I am guy,bt my gf do use velvin,nd wen d pain is 2 much she lay down on d floor wit her stomach nd its working 4 her

1 Like

Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2012
firestar: Warm water if you don't have a little alcohol...

Your saying that I should drink warm water or put it in a water bag and lay it under my tummy which one?
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2012
Simeontaiwo: I am guy,bt my gf do use velvin,nd wen d pain is 2 much she lay down on d floor wit her stomach nd its working 4 her

What is velvin? A pill?
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by firestar(f): 5:21pm On Aug 25, 2012
rokiatu:

Your saying that I should drink warm water or put it in a water bag and lay it under my tummy which one?
Drink it. A few sips at a time until the pain abates.
Pele.

1 Like

Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 25, 2012
firestar:
Drink it. A few sips at a time until the pain abates.
Pele.

Thanks luv wil try that right away much appreciated.
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Caracta(f): 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2012
My friend takes injections (a week before) and panadol extra. Have you tried that?
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by ITbomb(m): 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2012
Pains?
Where?
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Simeontaiwo: 7:09pm On Aug 25, 2012
Its a pillnd very good pain reliver
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Nobody: 4:36am On Aug 26, 2012
Just to say the warm water did help ohhh. Unfreaking-believeable. I did sleep very sound.

Thanks everyone and firestar, you are a star. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Nobody: 4:46am On Aug 26, 2012
I stopped having the pain a few years back. Now the pain is replaced by another kinda feeling (which Im so not going to mention).

I used to take Motrin.

1 Like

Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by nikkyshyne(f): 11:34am On Aug 26, 2012
I take paracetamol a day before and immediately my period starts. It works fine for me. Sometimes, a little pain. Sometimes, no pain at all.
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by kandiikane(m): 3:20pm On Aug 26, 2012
I always thank God I was not born in the days before neurofen.

Neurofen works wonders for me.

Try going on the pill if nothing much works for your body.
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 26, 2012
Thanks guys.
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by gloriana(f): 3:47pm On Aug 26, 2012
i used 2 use paracetamol until i discoverd more abt health. U no, it doesnt av 2 b drug drug al d time. Dez drugs r potential poisons dat may cause damages 2 our health in d long run. Now i try 2 avoid drugs as much as i can. I use d hypo apparatus 4 my period pains n it works like magic. Its also gud 4 local pains n headache
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by nikkie90(f): 2:14pm On Aug 27, 2012
gloriana: i used 2 use paracetamol until i discoverd more abt health. U no, it doesnt av 2 b drug drug al d time. Dez drugs r potential poisons dat may cause damages 2 our health in d long run. Now i try 2 avoid drugs as much as i can. I use d hypo apparatus 4 my period pains n it works like magic. Its also gud 4 local pains n headache

@gloriana, if i may ask,wot do u mean by hypo apparatus?.....i use paracetamol wit warm water immediately i feel d pains and it wrks well.i also make sure no cold or ordinary water but warm water thruout d 4days.
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by gloriana(f): 3:42pm On Aug 27, 2012
its a small medical apparatus. works for menstral pains, local pains high and low blood pressure and facial beauty
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by cuteruth(f): 9:31am On Aug 28, 2012
I Usually have pains too, but the doctor recommended Felvin and it really helps. All u need to do is take it a day before ur Menses starts
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by dominique(f): 10:15am On Aug 28, 2012
@gloriana
you've not properly described the hypo apparatus. can it be gotten locally (here in nigeria)? i also try to avoid as much as i can.
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by blank(f): 5:51pm On Aug 28, 2012
Simeontaiwo: I am guy,bt my gf do use velvin,nd wen d pain is 2 much she lay down on d floor wit her stomach nd its working 4 her

I think you mean Felvin.

@ post, I take sleeping pills and sleep the really bad parts away. The pain is unbelievable. Labour pains is not as bad. (okay, i lied).
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by kandiikane(m): 6:04pm On Aug 28, 2012
2buff? You dey suffer period pains? grin
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Tenderly1(f): 6:24pm On Aug 28, 2012
you girls, have not experienced labour pains and u are complaining already.itz 20 times the pain u feel wen you are in your period.
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by kandiikane(m): 7:08pm On Aug 28, 2012
^the same way period pain differs is the same way labour pain differs.
I guess you have not heard of people who can't even walk because of it.

Many people will say their period pain is worst than their labour pains.
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Tenderly1(f): 7:18pm On Aug 28, 2012
kandiikane: ^the same way period pain differs is the same way labour pain differs.
I guess you have not heard of people who can't even walk because of it.

Many people will say their period pain is worst than their labour pains.
my dear dose peepz are weird labour pain is painful trust me mostly wen itz for 3dayz
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by kandiikane(m): 7:46pm On Aug 28, 2012
That's why I said labour pain is different with every person.

If you have painful contractions for 3days, I am sure someone has had worst cervical contractions from peroid pains for 5days.
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 28, 2012
kandiikane: 2buff? You dey suffer period pains? grin

Na wa O. where you see me for this thread?
Na so I dey your mind? I'm flattered cheesy
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Tenderly1(f): 8:04pm On Aug 28, 2012
but they do eat and sleep and they dnt throw up.i get wat u ar tryin 2 say
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by kandiikane(m): 8:05pm On Aug 28, 2012
^lol! I've had the image of being carried in those trong trong arms of yóurs. cheesy

I saw you peeping a while back. tongue
2buff:

Na wa O. where you see me for this thread?
Na so I dey your mind? I'm flattered cheesy

Tenderly1: but they do eat and sleep and they dnt throw up.i get wat u ar tryin 2 say

I have a niece who literally throws up and gets physically sick during that time of the month.

Bodies differ.
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by blank(f): 8:34pm On Aug 28, 2012
Tenderly1: my dear dose peepz are weird labour pain is painful trust me mostly wen itz for 3dayz

I have a child so I know but my period pains are just as bad as my labour pains and since I gave birth, they became worse.
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Tenderly1(f): 1:33am On Aug 29, 2012
blank:

I have a child so I know but my period pains are just as bad as my labour pains and since I gave birth, they became worse.
rily datz serious oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) / COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive / Photos Of Rare Moments From Medical World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.