Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

8 Best Chinese Restaurants In Abuja - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 8 Best Chinese Restaurants In Abuja (22520 Views)

Chinese Guy Eats Hungrily On Abuja Streets / Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) / Beware Of Chinese Restaurants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Best Chinese Restaurants In Abuja by kingphilip(m): 7:10am On Mar 24, 2015
Abuja, the capital city of Nigeria features modern lifestyles and unique cuisines, which include fascinating themed oriented bars and restaurants. The city has become one of the best dining destinations in Africa. The Chinese influence is great in Abuja with top Chinese restaurants all over the place. From traditional Chinese meals to the westernised meals, served in a Chinese conceptual dinning setting; this captivating city has become a place to have that sumptuous Asian meal. Travelstart Nigeria presents to you a list of 8 best restaurants in Abuja that you might want to try.

all information and photos are culled from http://www.travelstart.com.ng/blog/8-best-chinese-restaurants-in-abuja/
Re: 8 Best Chinese Restaurants In Abuja by kingphilip(m): 7:12am On Mar 24, 2015
1. Woks and Koi
The strong flavours of the Chinese dishes give taste buds this invigorating whack that waters the mouth. Woks and Koi has the exemplary lighting, astute furnishing and an excellent Feng Shui that leaves you with a great dining atmosphere. It is one of the leading Chinese restaurants in Abuja and its fare is worth patronizing.

Location: 2nd floor, Silverbird Entertainment Center Plot 1161 Memorial Drive, Central Area, Abuja

2. Marcopolo Oriental Restaurant
Every meal that is served at Marcopolo Oriental Restaurant has been specially prepared with the best Chinese spices and flavours. This eatery delivers a contemporary and trendy style with hypnotic ambience. The incredible aromas of the dishes would fill you in and give you that urge to experiment with different Asian cuisines. The service is excellent and the area is spacious to make room for groups.

3. Chopsticks
It is said that ‘Your Body Is A Temple, Treat It With Respect’ and this can be done when you dine at this Chinese eatery. You can slurp a delicious bowl of noodles that is sprinkled densely with associated vegetables. It is tucked inside the Embassy district and offers a huge selection of the Southeast Asian dishes. You can have a swell time eating your noodles with the chop sticks if it is your time.

4. Papillon Restaurant
This has become one of the most enjoyable destinations to sample Chinese signature meals. Grab a table and get served in Papillon’s Chinese theme eatery inside Abuja’s Sheraton. This place attracts a lot of foreigners including locals. The tastefully furnished and peaceful atmosphere allows you experience the best moment of your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Best Chinese Restaurants In Abuja by kingphilip(m): 7:13am On Mar 24, 2015
5. Oriental Restaurant
With courteous service, Oriental Restaurant has become one of the Chinese restaurants that offer a soothing dining experience. It has a kitchen that is open for dinner and some evenings have themed buffets. You can equally order the Mongolian and Thai specialities.

6. Sinoni Chinese Restaurant
Sinoni has never allowed its standards drop over the years. It has tempting menus that are specially prepared by Chinese chefs. There are a lot of private dining rooms in Sinoni to have a romantic dinner and even a banquet hall.

7. Banana Republic Restaurant
Banana Republic is one place that is traditionally designed to meet the taste of its customer in its Chinese settings. You can choose from the several Chinese menus that are tasty and well prepared. The place is well illuminated, neat and clean. You can conveniently have a quiet time here without the menace of a crowd.

Location 37,Julius Nyerere Crescent, off Yakubu Gowon, Asokoro Abuja

8. The Palace Chinese Restaurant
The Palace Chinese Restaurant has become a home to those craving for delicious Chinese meals and exceptional services from friendly and young waiters. It is a down to earth Chinese eatery that is beautifully furnished and has varieties of meals to make your day.

Did we miss your favourite Chinese restaurants? You can add to our list, just share them with us in the comment below.

Re: 8 Best Chinese Restaurants In Abuja by alberto2k(m): 7:34am On Mar 24, 2015
How many Nigerians even knows how to use chopsticks undecided

7 Likes

Re: 8 Best Chinese Restaurants In Abuja by horlabiyi(m): 8:12am On Mar 24, 2015
Well,I've never been to Abuja or any Chinese restaurant. I hope to go there soon,hope they don't sell lizard and frog there.

Second To Comment

* this space is not for sale BEWARE OF MY KIDS SEUN AND LALASTICLALA *

3 Likes

Re: 8 Best Chinese Restaurants In Abuja by suyamasta(m): 8:12am On Mar 24, 2015
all na packaging!
nice tho!
all those selling Nigerian food should represent also!
whether in naija or abroad!

1 Like

Re: 8 Best Chinese Restaurants In Abuja by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 24, 2015
INEC Champions League Final (PDP vs APC)
DATE: 28 MARCH 2015
TICKET: PVC
KICK OFF: 10:AM
VENUE: ESTADIO DE POLLING BOOT
CAPACITY: 68MILLION
REFEREE: ATTAHIRU JEGA
CLUB: PDP FC VS APC FC
DEFENDING CHAMPION PDP FC
FORMATION:4:3:3
As the defending champions, This is a
defending formation in the bid to defend their
title.
LINE UP.
Jonathan Patience. - GK
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
David Mark
Edwin Clark
Ayo Fayose. - yellow card
Godswill Akpabio- central midfielder Adamu
Muazu
Nnamani Sambo
Gabriel Suswan
Olusegun Mimiko
Goodluck Jonathan. -(C)
SUBS.
Fani Kayode- yellow card
Alison Maduekwe
Musiliu Obanikoro
Reuben Abati
COACH- Asari Dokubo.(with no pedigree) .

APC FC FORMATION: 5:4:3
APC FC Employs a diamond formation with
attacking options and prolific striker leading the
attack.
LINE UP.
Rotimi Amaechi- GK
Bola Tinubu
Raji.
Rochas Okorocha
John Oyegun
Muhammadu Buhari -(C)
Abubakar Atiku. - on loan from PDP FC
Aminu Tambuwal. - on loan from PDP FC
Bisi Akande
Adams Oshiomole. -winger
Yemi Osibanjo. - on loan from Redeemed fc
SUBS:
John Kayode
Rauf Aregbesola
Dr Bukola Saraki
Segun Oni
COACH- Baba Olusegun Obasanjo. - former PDP FC player.
Match Commissioner: EU Election Monitoring
Observer.
Predict the score correctly and win a trip to
Wonderland in Borno State.

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 8 Best Chinese Restaurants In Abuja by NaLaugh: 8:12am On Mar 24, 2015
Nigerians, build your own country
Re: 8 Best Chinese Restaurants In Abuja by Maczeelly(m): 8:13am On Mar 24, 2015
Hshjsksk. Jajjsdjhdh hhdhhdhhdhhd hhhdhghgL......chinese tinz
Re: 8 Best Chinese Restaurants In Abuja by talk2sonia(f): 8:13am On Mar 24, 2015
Frog and flies tinz as meat noni. Meanwhile one day i know say i go hit FTC IJN wink
Re: 8 Best Chinese Restaurants In Abuja by martyns303(m): 8:13am On Mar 24, 2015
alberto2k:
How many Nigerians even knows how to use chopsticks undecided

Seriously have you ever been to a Chinese restaurant? Or you just assumed all their meals requires a chopstick.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Best Chinese Restaurants In Abuja by bunmioguns(m): 8:13am On Mar 24, 2015
undecided
Re: 8 Best Chinese Restaurants In Abuja by igbsam(m): 8:13am On Mar 24, 2015
grin

All d lizards in my area have gone extinct because of this chinese restaurant business. don't we have animal authority in dis country ni. dem go finish our lizard for dis country o!

1 Like

Re: 8 Best Chinese Restaurants In Abuja by ogbuani55: 8:14am On Mar 24, 2015
grin ;DHope they dnt sell crabs and frogs. I hate dat shit
;DHope they dnt sell crabs and frogs. I hate dat shit
Re: 8 Best Chinese Restaurants In Abuja by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 24, 2015
Hmmmmmmm.....the environment is good. These guys have good taste for their interiors. Good one from them.
Re: 8 Best Chinese Restaurants In Abuja by omanifrank(m): 8:15am On Mar 24, 2015
i love the chuk ki lung ton dish... pls whats the meaning self
Re: 8 Best Chinese Restaurants In Abuja by andymofia(m): 8:15am On Mar 24, 2015
you are very right bro, Woks and Koi is number 1
Re: 8 Best Chinese Restaurants In Abuja by Cruxader(m): 8:15am On Mar 24, 2015
Nice places and nice interiors...

FP things...mehn is a sign of FTC coming vry soon..make I continue with ma fasting and prayer seriously.. grin
Re: 8 Best Chinese Restaurants In Abuja by perfectcrush(m): 8:15am On Mar 24, 2015
Nice places thoh.... buh were is my African restaurant... sound pounded yam and vegetable soup, prepared with stock fish, pieces of kpomo, pieces of liver and a giant bushmeat... """am silavatin already" fucck Chinese restaurants with their chop sticks... chinko na chinko. give me water make I wash my hands devour dz food joor... election must hold GEJ must retain his seat, all hail our incumbent presido

3 Likes

Re: 8 Best Chinese Restaurants In Abuja by MRLINGTON(m): 8:16am On Mar 24, 2015
Girls go like banana republic sha cos em like d bananas wella
Re: 8 Best Chinese Restaurants In Abuja by dvee2: 8:17am On Mar 24, 2015
Me think Chopstick should be number 1.

1 Like

Re: 8 Best Chinese Restaurants In Abuja by davdandam(m): 8:17am On Mar 24, 2015
abeg what of top 8 mama put.....awa o frosh o

1 Like

Re: 8 Best Chinese Restaurants In Abuja by dejust(m): 8:18am On Mar 24, 2015
How does this cncern me if not to vote for GEJ come 28 March 2015. GEJ till 2019.
Re: 8 Best Chinese Restaurants In Abuja by teniola55(m): 8:19am On Mar 24, 2015
Re: 8 Best Chinese Restaurants In Abuja by horlabiyi(m): 8:20am On Mar 24, 2015
olaxco2f:
INEC Champions League Final (PDP vs APC)
DATE: 28 MARCH 2015
TICKET: PVC
KICK OFF: 10:AM
VENUE: ESTADIO DE POLLING BOOT
CAPACITY: 68MILLION
REFEREE: ATTAHIRU JEGA
CLUB: PDP FC VS APC FC
DEFENDING CHAMPION PDP FC
FORMATION:4:3:3
As the defending champions, This is a
defending formation in the bid to defend their
title.
LINE UP.
Jonathan Patience. - GK
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
David Mark
Edwin Clark
Ayo Fayose. - yellow card
Godswill Akpabio- central midfielder Adamu
Muazu
Nnamani Sambo
Gabriel Suswan
Olusegun Mimiko
Goodluck Jonathan. -(C)
SUBS.
Fani Kayode- yellow card
Alison Maduekwe
Musiliu Obanikoro
Reuben Abati
COACH- Asari Dokubo.(with no pedigree) .

APC FC FORMATION: 5:4:3
APC FC Employs a diamond formation with
attacking options and prolific striker leading the
attack.
LINE UP.
Rotimi Amaechi- GK
Bola Tinubu
Raji.
Rochas Okorocha
John Oyegun
Muhammadu Buhari -(C)
Abubakar Atiku. - on loan from PDP FC
Aminu Tambuwal. - on loan from PDP FC
Bisi Akande
Adams Oshiomole. -winger
Yemi Osibanjo. - on loan from Redeemed fc
SUBS:
John Kayode
Rauf Aregbesola
Dr Bukola Saraki
Segun Oni
COACH- Baba Olusegun Obasanjo. - former PDP FC player.
Match Commissioner: EU Election Monitoring
Observer.
Predict the score correctly and win a trip to
Wonderland in Borno State.

does is it make any sense to you to have a formation of 5:4:3 shut the fvck up if you've got nothing sensible to post in a meaningful thread. Block head id1ot

1 Like

Re: 8 Best Chinese Restaurants In Abuja by lordsharks(m): 8:21am On Mar 24, 2015
Reali nice
Re: 8 Best Chinese Restaurants In Abuja by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 24, 2015
Wonder when we will hear about the top ten bukaterias for Abuja? smiley
Re: 8 Best Chinese Restaurants In Abuja by Lordtrillion(m): 8:22am On Mar 24, 2015
Ok
Re: 8 Best Chinese Restaurants In Abuja by pekeyim: 8:22am On Mar 24, 2015
Chinese! Food?

Hmmmmmmm

I prefer Banga Soup and 6-6!
Re: 8 Best Chinese Restaurants In Abuja by LordMecuzy(m): 8:25am On Mar 24, 2015
How can the millions of unemployed youths afford this meal? No doubt they all want a sumptuous meal But No Money

1 Like

Re: 8 Best Chinese Restaurants In Abuja by lawrencemleopo: 8:25am On Mar 24, 2015
noted.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Cooking Blunders; Share Your Experience / A Rookie Guide To Cooking Premium Nigerian Stew (pictures) / Ogogoro: 66 Persons Dead In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.