Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:27 PM

How To Make Legitimate Money Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Legitimate Money Online (979 Views)

3 Legitimate Online Businesses A Nigerian Can Start In 2017 / 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet / 10 Ways To Prove You're A Legitimate Online Based Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Legitimate Money Online by Dollarchap(m): 8:03am On Mar 24, 2015
Hi Nairalanders,

Kindly give me the list of reputable blogs (as many as you could) where one can read good articles on how to make money online legitimately. I prefer blogs that post regularly. (Please, not all these scammers that parade themselves as guru).
Re: How To Make Legitimate Money Online by iykepromotions: 12:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
anybody can come here and may drop any site he or she likes. the best thing is to do your own personal research by going to goggle.com and type how to make money online in nigeria. this is one of the top questions several nigerians ask goggle daily, when you found out, take your time and do proper research, ask questions on each one before investing any dime. goodluck

1 Like

Re: How To Make Legitimate Money Online by gametalk: 11:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
youtube is the best place to learn from.
Also, try fiverr.com or seoclerks.com
Re: How To Make Legitimate Money Online by CoachNehes(m): 8:31am On Mar 26, 2015
There is a new blog dedicated to training people on running an online business successfully and you can join the owner's team to start a new online business and make serious money also
www.coachnehes.com
Re: How To Make Legitimate Money Online by gurusmac4: 9:31am On Mar 29, 2015
Www.bizworld forum.com
Re: How To Make Legitimate Money Online by croj(m): 5:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
Dollarchap, let me promise you one thing. You will be preparing yourself for information overload and confusion if you begin by reading different blogs. The best way to make money online is to:

1. Find out what you are passionate about and follow it. If you venture into internet business just for the quick money, I promise you will be lose interest once you have worked hard for months and no profits. Guys should stop looking for quick cash schemes and focus on building a business from what they are already good in. If you can drum, sing, write, design graphics, write software, tell jokes, teach subjects, there are million naira opportunities for you.

2. Find an expert in the field and pay him or her to teach or coach you. If I had known this when I started online business, I wouldn't have wasted years trying learn and try everything. This is the hard truth, until you are ready to spend money for knowledge, it won't come to you. You will continue wallowing in ignorance.

Richard, BBM Pin - 73DE7F65

(1) (Reply)

7 Metric Tonnes Of Processed Rubber Urgently Needed / Impotation Of Baby Diapers Does Any1 Ve Idea Here / Nairalanders Workers Sleeping at The Super Market..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.