Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike (37660 Views)

When Amaechi Hears That Wike Is Passing-by (Hilarious Photo) / Cartoon Of The Day..gej And Gmb / GEJ And GMB Photoshopped As Women (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike by Riodiao(m): 10:42am On Mar 24, 2015
APC is an Evil at the Gate We Must Fight, Says Ikuru

23 Mar 2015
Font Size: a / A
230315-Tele-Ikuru.jpg - 230315-Tele-Ikuru.jpg
Rivers State Deputy Governor, Mr Tele Ikuru

PDP: Amaechi has only 5 commissioners, 7 lawmakers left
Ernest Chinwo in Port Harcourt

Rivers State Deputy Governor, Mr Tele Ikuru, has said he was deceived by his boss, Governor Chibuike Amaechi, to join the All Progressives Congress (APC) and called on the people of the state to fight the APC which he described as an evil at the gate.

This came as the state chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Mr. Felix Obuah, boasted that about 16 members of the 32-member state House of Assembly and about 21 commissioners had abandoned Amaechi.

The duo spoke on Monday in Port Harcourt at a reception to formally receive the deputy governor into the PDP following his defection from APC on Sunday.

Ikuru said the content of the address announcing his resignation from the APC was the truth and from the depth of his heart, stressing that it was the truth, with no iota of pretence.

He added that he felt relieved with his defection as he has freed his conscience.

His words: “For the first time in 18 months, I slept well yesterday (Sunday) and I woke up hale and hearty this morning (Monday). This is because I have freed my conscience.

“What is happening in Rivers State today will haunt us if we allow it to pass. It will haunt our future generation if we allow it to go unchallenged. For the sake of posterity, we must fight the evil. If it takes our blood, so be it because there is an evil at the gate.”

He thanked the people of the state for resisting what he described as the “devilish onslaught”, adding that it would have been disastrous if they had folded their arms.

He said by his defection, he and his supporters were “upholding what is right and true”, and thanked the Rivers PDP Governorship Candidate, Chief Nyesom Wike, for rescuing the PDP from the “devilish onslaught”.

“He (Wike) stood against oppression and said, 'if I perish, I perish'. He stood up and said the oppression against Rivers PDP will not stand.

Ikuru stated, “I must confess, I was deceived. I was told APC is a new order but it is all lies. It is just about the ambition of one man. God bless Nigeria; God bless Rivers State; God bless Wike.

“Let the statement be made loud and clear; for every one vote they get, we must have 200 votes. Come out with Permanent Voter Cards (PVCs). Vote for President Goodluck Jonathan and from Saturday, Rivers State must have peace. We are working to deliver this party and the state."

While receiving Ikuru back to the PDP, Rivers PDP Chairman, Mr Felix Obuah, boasted that about half the number of members of the state House of Assembly and two-thirds of Amaechi’s commissioners were as good as in the PDP.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike by HopeAlive14(m): 10:42am On Mar 24, 2015
phlemzy:
Tele Ikuru cannot afford to miss out of the millions of dollars in circulation by the PDP;Hon. Aminu Tambuwal said it that he would have been richer if he had stayed back in PDP but the politics of Nigeria today is beyond personal interest. Whoever is not pleased with whatever is happening in his party can find his way out!

Flimsy excuse, bro.

Hon. Tambuwal stays on because of his personal interest(s), not because of national interest.
Re: Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike by holyokoto(m): 10:42am On Mar 24, 2015
I Don't Give a Damn!
Re: Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike by jazzydee: 10:42am On Mar 24, 2015
[size=20pt]President Obama Endorses President Jonathan
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBY1H6o5d1E

[size=20pt]Listen to the message by President Obama, Even Mr Obama recognises the progress that has been made under president jonathan in Economy, security, democracy etc and is urging Nigerians to vote for continuity to consolidate the gains that has been made so far.

GEJ carry go.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike by Saheed9: 10:42am On Mar 24, 2015
failure
Re: Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 24, 2015
[b]
:
Hi readers. I am not a politician as you all know, but I can do far far better than GEJ, aka, MR CLUELESS. I can fight Boko Haram and overcome them within a year, because all I need to do is release 50 trillion out of the 100 trillion naira(50 billon dollars yearly) budgeted for security so that our armies can buy ammunitions and overcome Boko Haram, facing them fire for fire.

I can make electricity supply never interrupted just the way they did in Cameroon and other smaller countries in Africa. All I need do is release 50% of the money allocated for electricity while I pocket the rest, but Jonathan pocketed 99% and released just 1%.

I can curtail public and international shame by controlling my wife, not allowing her to bomb the whole Nigerians with her atomic/nuclear grammar which is contributing immensely to global warming, depleting the ozone layer.

I can build refineries in Nigeria by removing fuel subsidy just as Jonathan did, but instead of pocketing 100% of the proceedings from the subsidy removal, I will pocket only 50% which amounts to 500 trillion naira and then build 50 refineries with the remaining 500 trillion naira.

I would not have allowed Boko Haram to get to Sambisa forest if I was the president. As soon as the news reaches me that Boko Haram has kidnapped more than 200 chibok's girl, I will immediately send my armies to Borno and ask them to block all ways while the airforce stays in the sky and navy gets to the sea(after all, I am the C-in-C of the armed Robbers Forces.

I will not live in assumption like our president who will first say everything is untrue before finally admitting. I will not say Chibok's girls kidnap is a rumour. I will not say Fayose's election rigging tape is false when I haven't proven it. I will find it out at first.

If I was GEJ, I will probe anyone who steals money and not say STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION. I will allow EFCC to function, like in OBJ'S time, many corrupt people were probed by EFCC, e.g JOSHUA DARIYE, ALAMEISEIGHA, TAFA BALOGUN, THIS WOMAN SPEAKER(forgotten her name now), etc. But during our JEGudujera's time, he allowed all of them go free and gave them ministerial appointments. I won't allow that in my regime.

I will build a strong accord with other good countries who are rich and surely they will visit my country and help. I will not turn my back against their good advice.

I will not overcharge MTN, AIRTEL and ETISALAT so that they will not also overcharge our citizens, just like in other countries. I will stop importation of generators because I will give an everlasting solution to electricity problem.

I will not bribe people with dollars to buy their votes and I will not bring empty barrels of oil into the country, lying that I am an oil magnate who personally took my oil outside to be refined.

If I am a president, I will steer clear of sponsoring some goons out their to protest against another man coming into the presidency. I will not take the shame of this nation to international level(if you have watched the video of the CHATHAM protest you will never want to vote for JEGudujera your president because those people were interviewed in the video and they responded justvas clueless as your president).

If I am the president, my re-election would have been a free ride like Obama's, OBJ's just because I would have made one good thing that people will commend me for( OBJ was commended for his ability to bring marked improvement to science and technology by introducing ICT to NIGERIA, Yar'adua made oil price to reduce; stopped Niger-Delta militancy(just in two years)) but all that JEGudujera could do was to 'invent' BOKO HARAM, increase oil price, spoil the rate of naira to dollar, allow BH to kill 16,000 people, allow her wife to blow us with headache, cough and catarrh with her virus-infested grammar, bring the badluck of EBOLA to Nigeria(because as much as I know, those things don't get to us b4 his regime, we only hear them with our ears).

Lastly, if I am GEJ, all the dollars OBJ kept safe to at least help Nigerian economy in case of emergency like this, I will not go in there to take them and spend. I will not pay Okonjo Iweala in dollars. I will not launch a scam-satellite which cannot detect BH until they got to sambisa forest; I will not make Koro(bitterness) a minister; I will not politicise religion by paying people like fake pastor 'Bosah' to be shedding false tears.

NB: To avoid being searched for by PDP/GEJ, I hereby write this open speech incognito, using the names of my role model(Wole) and the name of my favourite comedian(Sanyeri) as my name.

Congratulations in ADVANCE of MARCH 28 SUCCESS!!!

Source :http://ebiag.com/index.php/topic,1450.0.html[/
Re: Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike by PLEXPLEX(m): 10:42am On Mar 24, 2015
babs01:
Afta March 28 another thread will hit Fp with heading " HILARIOUS!!! pics of GEJ in Kirikiri"

U GET SENSE NOT!

THAT KIRIKIRI NA FOR AMEACHI & CO JUST WAIT & SEE.
GMB LL ONLY DIE TRYING.....

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike by teewai3(m): 10:43am On Mar 24, 2015
funny.....
Re: Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike by justi4jesu(f): 10:43am On Mar 24, 2015
babs01:
Afta March 28 another thread will hit Fp with heading " HILARIOUS!!! pics of GEJ in Kirikiri"

cheesy

Re: Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike by tinsel: 10:43am On Mar 24, 2015
PDP celebrating the decamping of a deputy Governor. Is this how low they had sunk? The other day deputy governor of Niger state decamped and no noise about it.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike by 2kris(m): 10:43am On Mar 24, 2015
Tb joshua said something like these,somepple will betray d noise makers....hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaaahahahahaahaa i laugh in calaba
Re: Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike by Shine1177: 10:43am On Mar 24, 2015
Lolz

Re: Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike by clemz88(m): 10:44am On Mar 24, 2015
babs01:
you must be outa your senses. Co.w
Re: Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike by philips70(m): 10:44am On Mar 24, 2015
MKO4ever:
Please who is Tele Ikuru?

A man named TELEVISION but the VISION was removed by his parents because they saw none in him while growing up.
Re: Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike by holyokoto(m): 10:44am On Mar 24, 2015
jazzydee:
[size=20pt]President Obama Endorses President Jonathan
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBY1H6o5d1E

[size=20pt]Listen to the message by President Obama, Even Mr Obama recognises the progress that has been made under president jonathan in Economy, security, democracy etc and is urging Nigerians to vote for continuity to consolidate the gains that has been made so far.

GEJ carry go.[/size]

PDP Lies, They have mistaken the real meaning of Endorsement, even scraps endorses GEJ.
If I mat ask what is all these Endorsement for when is the masses that will vote him in?
Re: Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike by jazzydee: 10:48am On Mar 24, 2015
holyokoto:

PDP Lies, They have mistaken the real meaning of Endorsement, even scraps endorses GEJ.
If I mat ask what is all these Endorsement for when is the masses that will vote him in?

you would have been happy if he endorsed your illitrate General that lacks basic education? Obama is an Educated and sophisticated man he dosent associate with fundamentalist and closet bigot.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike by nagoma(m): 10:56am On Mar 24, 2015
jazzydee:

you would have been happy if he endorsed your illitrate General that lacks basic education? Obama is an Educated and sophisticated man he dosent associate with fundamentalist and closet bigot.

If GEJ has basic education why did they have to write the expo answers for him to read in the PDP corrupted debate on Sunday?

They said he has a PhD but nobody has ever seen the thesis. No one even knows the topic because there was no PhD.
Re: Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike by babs01(m): 11:05am On Mar 24, 2015
steppin:

You wish!
So shall it be
Re: Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike by babs01(m): 11:06am On Mar 24, 2015
clemz88:
you must be outa your senses. Co.w
lol
Re: Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike by openmine(m): 11:07am On Mar 24, 2015
Gboliwe:

As a matter of fact, e get as the opposition will make noise we will extend it to 2023. tongue
Abeg ohhh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin u want some people to "quench" grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike by babs01(m): 11:07am On Mar 24, 2015
PLEXPLEX:

U GET SENSE NOT!

THAT KIRIKIRI NA FOR AMEACHI & CO JUST WAIT & SEE.
GMB LL ONLY DIE TRYING.....
e don pain dem
Re: Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike by Skoopy(m): 11:11am On Mar 24, 2015
Ozigbondu:
See how GEJ is giving madam Amaechi knocks in his state.......GEJ till 2019...... if they make too much noise GEJ for life president

I see you don't have a dream of becoming a president yourself, others do.
Re: Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike by Gboliwe: 11:13am On Mar 24, 2015
openmine:

Abeg ohhh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin u want some people to "quench" grin grin grin grin

I don't give a damn!
Re: Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike by onatisi(m): 11:17am On Mar 24, 2015
Gboliwe:

As a matter of fact, e get as the opposition will make noise we will extend it to 2023. tongue
don't mind dem,if they don't like the system they can leave the country for us .
Re: Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike by osigwemomoh: 11:17am On Mar 24, 2015
Re: Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike by Ozigbondu(m): 11:19am On Mar 24, 2015
Skoopy:

Keep on dreaming too much noise form APC=Life presidency for GEJ

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike by onatisi(m): 11:22am On Mar 24, 2015
Ozigbondu:

Keep on dreaming too much noise form APC=Life presidency for GEJ
abeg no warn dem ,let them make the mistake .
Re: Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike by steve308(m): 11:27am On Mar 24, 2015
GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike by homegirl1: 11:46am On Mar 24, 2015
Skoopy:

for this election Goodluck Jonathan every where you go.
Buhari must obey Goodluck

SAI JONATHAN COME MARCH 28, 2015 TILL MAY 29 2019.
Re: Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike by iphanyiuma(m): 11:51am On Mar 24, 2015
Gboliwe:

bros please don't threaten me like that haba 2023 wetin you nova tire for stagnation...abi if you become president by 2023 na crime??
Re: Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike by deletrue: 11:52am On Mar 24, 2015
Ozigbondu:
See how GEJ is giving madam Amaechi knocks in his state.......GEJ till 2019...... if they make too much noise GEJ for life president
To me the noise don reach. What are we waiting for? In fact GEJ for life. Finish.
PDP for life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Your Friends Argue If The Answer Was 75 Or 80 But You Got -4 / See The Hilarious Job Description Of A Lautech IT Student [photo] / Pastors Versus Fathers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.