Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,240 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike (37659 Views)

When Amaechi Hears That Wike Is Passing-by (Hilarious Photo) / Cartoon Of The Day..gej And Gmb / GEJ And GMB Photoshopped As Women (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike by Xeedorf: 11:52am On Mar 24, 2015
Thanks for yesterday
Lekan
myhoodlink:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin So funny. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike by Orikinla(m): 11:54am On Mar 24, 2015
[size=18pt]The Three Desperdos. [/size]
Re: Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike by pecothecash: 11:55am On Mar 24, 2015
ok

Re: Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike by deletrue: 11:55am On Mar 24, 2015
shaddi:
Politics is a game of interest as shown by Deputy Governor Engr Tele Ikuru.cheesy
I like PDP to final. See picture! PDP for live
Re: Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike by M4gunners: 12:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
If you can't beat them, you join them.
Re: Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike by abubkhr: 12:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
That Tele guy want to be deputy governor again that if PDP win the governorship election in that state cause that what he is best at.
Re: Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike by Gboliwe: 12:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
iphanyiuma:
bros please don't threaten me like that haba 2023 wetin you nova tire for stagnation...abi if you become president by 2023 na crime??

That's the mentality killing us today. How can I be president in 2023 when I am not prepared for it? Life is in stages that's why we grow up and maintain the height. If I jump up, I will fall with a thud and crash land. If I have to be president, I will be prepared for it and 8years is not enough for it considering my age.
Re: Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
Xeedorf:
Thanks for yesterday
Lekan

I appreciate bro. Thanks a lot for your connection, she bought this morning. God bless bro.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike by akagaba(f): 12:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
Whoever I support in amy contest or election always win! U can ask those who have known me right from time immemorial!
So for this election, i have supported a candidate after critically assessing the two major candidates and also looking at their shortcomings and strength! And i also prayed about it!

So my fellow Nairalalanders, ill advice U to rest ur nerves and energy for the man i have supported will surely be the winner!

I call ths man "the BRAVE HERO"

And This Man is no other person than

MR. GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN!

Even God almighty supports this man and has given him heavenly votes which will supersee all our votes for another candidate put together!

Join me to congratulate Mr. President on his flawless victory!
Re: Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike by iphanyiuma(m): 12:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
Gboliwe:

That's the mentality killing us today. How can I be president in 2023 when I am not prepared for it? Life is in stages that's why we grow up and maintain the height. If I jump up, I will fall with a thud and crash land. If I have to be president, I will be prepared for it and 8years is not enough for it considering my age.
chai...this guy does not understand anything sha...I was speaking literally like hell yea I know You will never be the president even in the next 50 years am just saying we need to progress and not retrogress or stay stagnant with one clueless head of state....
Re: Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike by Olaone1: 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
Nice LV shoe, Wike smiley
Re: Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike by Gboliwe: 12:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
iphanyiuma:
chai...this guy does not understand anything sha...I was speaking literally like hell yea I know You will never be the president even in the next 50 years am just saying we need to progress and not retrogress or stay stagnant with one clueless head of state....

Mumu! Its not my ambition to be the President. I have a personal goal and I am working towards it so stop ranting. And if you choose to be stagnant, well, its your call. You will keep retrogressing when you keep asking for "clueless head of state" in a democratic dispensation.
Re: Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike by Seun360(m): 1:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
MKO4ever:
Please who is Tele Ikuru?

I don google am sef, i no see anything. All i saw was a sport abbreviation for Television.
Re: Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike by vega84(m): 1:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
Politicians we are jst watching una. #vegatalks
Re: Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike by amarachi06(f): 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
babs01:
Afta March 28 another thread will hit Fp with heading " HILARIOUS!!! pics of GEJ in Kirikiri"

U no funny
Re: Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike by iphanyiuma(m): 1:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
Gboliwe:

Mumu! Its not my ambition to be the President. I have a personal goal and I am working towards it so stop ranting. And if you choose to be stagnant, well, its your call. You will keep retrogressing when you keep asking for "clueless head of state" in a democratic dispensation.
whatever brainless A-hole dispensation kor dispenser ni cheesy
Re: Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike by babs01(m): 2:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
amarachi06:

U no funny
na u funy abi?
Re: Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike by skykenny: 2:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
Re: Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike by Ceorhemz(m): 3:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
phlemzy:
Tele Ikuru cannot afford to miss out of the millions of dollars in circulation by the PDP;Hon. Aminu Tambuwal said it that he would have been richer if he had stayed back in PDP but the politics of Nigeria today is beyond personal interest.
Are you talking about the tambuwal who left PDP for APC because he was not given the governorship ticket in pdp which he received in APC. Or another Tambuwal in Ghana
Re: Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike by Gboliwe: 3:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
iphanyiuma:
whatever brainless A-hole dispensation kor dispenser ni cheesy

So says a dumbass guy who has no idea the difference between a head of state and a president.

SMH.
Re: Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike by phlemzy: 3:53pm On Mar 24, 2015
Ceorhemz:
Are you talking about the tambuwal who left PDP for APC because he was not given the governorship ticket in pdp which he received in APC. Or another Tambuwal in Ghana
Tambuwal wasn't denied guber ticket in PDP. He decamped a while before party primaries took off.check your records.
Re: Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
Gboliwe:

As a matter of fact, e get as the opposition will make noise we will extend it to 2023. tongue
guy! you sabi every cheesy

I want make e become birth -right sef.
Re: Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike by luckyboss(m): 4:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
SammyHoe:
[/b]

Source :http://ebiag.com/index.php/topic,1450.0.html

http://ebiag.com/index.php/topic,1450.0.html
thank God u want to be GEj.
Re: Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike by 400billionman: 4:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
phlemzy:
Tele Ikuru cannot afford to miss out of the millions of dollars in circulation by the PDP;Hon. Aminu Tambuwal said it that he would have been richer if he had stayed back in PDP but the politics of Nigeria today is beyond personal interest. Whoever is not pleased with whatever is happening in his party can find his way out!

He knows he will get more by being the next governor of his state under APC.

That is the highest point of personal interest than staying back in PDP during the general elections. His body language showed he has never been with PDP even during his swearing in as speaker. He used PDP to join the lower house
Re: Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike by 400billionman: 4:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
2kris:
Tb joshua said something like these,somepple will betray d noise makers....hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaaahahahahaahaa i laugh in calaba

Rochas is next to join PDP.
Re: Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike by EroticDesigner: 5:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
#NLisnotaplaything.

I donot see how this is fp worthy.

Buhari being disqualified court thread- 9000 views.

This useless thread- 24, 000 views.

That is three times more s.t.u.p.id people.
Re: Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike by iphanyiuma(m): 6:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
Gboliwe:

So says a dumbass guy who has no idea the difference between a head of state and a president.

SMH.
my brother I use God beg you...tell me the difference I just want you to make a fool out of yourself...waiting
Re: Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike by olamybabz(m): 6:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
Re: Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
River state deputy governor is very lucky to joined PDP on time if not He would have lose His career on buhari ..........
Re: Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike by fareed69(m): 3:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
clevvermind:
gringrin apc, how market? una own don end o. grin

That's a Careless Talk
Guys we need to watch our utterances
Re: Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike by newspapers: 12:20am On Jun 10, 2015
Lolzzz.... The 3 Kings.

But is it true that Tele was not given anything after serving? Saw that in http://www.newscabal.com/2015/06/09/tele-ikuru-claims-he-left-office-bankrupt/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Your Friends Argue If The Answer Was 75 Or 80 But You Got -4 / See The Hilarious Job Description Of A Lautech IT Student [photo] / Pastors Versus Fathers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.