Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

What Exactly In One Word Is Islam? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Exactly In One Word Is Islam? (843 Views)

What Exactly Has Atheism Done For Humanity? / What Is Nature Exactly? / One Word For This Pastor. Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Exactly In One Word Is Islam? by MightySparrow: 10:05am On Mar 24, 2015
With all that are going on in the world since the founding of Islam, the world has been affected by this religion.

What exactly is this religion seeking to achieve?
Re: What Exactly In One Word Is Islam? by Sylvekzee(m): 10:37am On Mar 24, 2015
72 Virgins! 72 aaaahhhhh! How many times do..... Dem go bomb you before you hear word grin

1 Like

Re: What Exactly In One Word Is Islam? by jomoh: 11:37am On Mar 24, 2015
MightySparrow:
With all that are going on in the world since the founding of Islam, the world has been affected by this religion.

What exactly is this religion seeking to achieve?

The question is not

What the religion is seeking to achieve?

but

What does the west see in the religion recently that threatens them.

Recently is bolded cos the religion has being in existence for more than two millenium. Why is it now (past 3 decades) that the religion now suddenly became violent to everyone.

Learn about the ultimate goal(agenda) of the illuminati, their allies and their strategies then you will understand that Islam poses as the greatest threat to the attainment of their goal and agenda.

It may sound as conspiracy theory but open your mind and you will see them before you. BTW any knowledge gotten from it is not lost.
Re: What Exactly In One Word Is Islam? by An2elect2(f): 8:29pm On Mar 24, 2015
jomoh:

The question is not

but

Recently is bolded cos the religion has being in existence for more than two millenium. Why is it now (past 3 decades) that the religion now suddenly became violent to everyone.

Learn about the ultimate goal(agenda) of the illuminati, their allies and their strategies then you will understand that Islam poses as the greatest threat to the attainment of their goal and agenda.

It may sound as conspiracy theory but open your mind and you will see them before you. BTW any knowledge gotten from it is not lost.

story story, story.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly In One Word Is Islam? by Ifeann(f): 8:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
jomoh:

The question is not

but

Muslims have been fighting and killing non muslims for the past 1400 years. Why do u think there are no pagans on the middle east.. the muslims killed them all....christains and jews are approximately less than 2 percent in most islamic countries
...I wonder why.. , Google if u doubt. Christains are not allowed in mecca and many other sites in Saudi..

you are only knowing about the Islamic issues because of the awareness satellite TV stations and the Internet has granted you.
Go read up. Sunnis and shi'a muslims have killed each other for over 1300 years.

Start by go ogling this youtube video;
Why we are afraid by Bill warner

1 Like

Re: What Exactly In One Word Is Islam? by An2elect2(f): 8:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
Islam is a religion of the mind. Just make a profession or recite a creed and dang! you are muslim.

Muslims have a kind of false peace. They only need to read the quran, pray(like hypocrites) in public places and they are good. There is no stirring here and there, no disputing of truth or doctrines like you find in Christendom.

Overall, its just a mind-game kind of religion that has no true peace in it.

So now what?

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly In One Word Is Islam? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
Islam is d gathering of beasts cum monsters. Dey re blood sucking demons.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly In One Word Is Islam? by jomoh: 10:53pm On Mar 24, 2015
Ifeann:

Muslims have been fighting and killing non muslims for the past 1400 years. Why do u think there are no pagans on the middle east.. the muslims killed them all....christains and jews are approximately less than 2 percent in most islamic countries
...I wonder why.. , Google if u doubt. Christains are not allowed in mecca and many other sites in Saudi..

you are only knowing about the Islamic issues because of the awareness satellite TV stations and the Internet has granted you.
Go read up. Sunnis and shi'a muslims have killed each other for over 1300 years.

Start by go ogling this youtube video;
Why we are afraid by Bill warner

My friend the fact that you said christians are not allowed in Saudi Arabia shows you know little about the religion and countries practising them. That alone is enough to nullify what ever you've said. Their constitution forbids their citizen from becoming a christian. If the citizens are not shouting about it. What is the busines of an outsider?

Please tell me what percentage are muslims in brazil, argentina, columbia, chile all those south american countries.

Do you know how many christians were being jailed/killed in buddhist nations like china.
why not go to them and complain?

Do you know that:

as at 2010 only 1.8% of chinas population are christians. Why didn't you complain about that.

http://m.christianpost.com/news/official-survey-reports-23-million-christians-in-china--46293/

As at 2010 only about 35000 out of 170million brazilians are muslims. Less than 001%. No muslim is shouting.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Brazil

Argentina has the largest Muslim minority in Latin America. Although accurate statistics on religion are not available (because the national census does not solicit religious data) the actual size of Argentina's Muslim community is estimated around 1% or 2% of the total population. The figures vary from 400,000 to 700,000 Muslims living there today.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Argentina

Compare this percentage with Brazil's

The population is estimated to be 32,585,692 as of July 2014, with most of them being Arabs (75-80%), followed by Kurds (15-20%) and others (5%). 99% are Muslims, 0.8% Christians and the rest belong to other minorities.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Iraq

Again my question

What do you, the christians, the west and Illuminati want or have against Islam and its nations? Why not leave them alone and let them be?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Exactly In One Word Is Islam? by Ifeann(f): 8:06am On Mar 25, 2015
jomoh:

My friend the fact that you said christians are not allowed in Saudi Arabia shows you know little about the religion and countries practising them. That alone is enough to nullify what ever you've said. Their constitution forbids their citizen from becoming a christian. If the citizens are not shouting about it. What is the busines of an outsider?

Please tell me what percentage are muslims in brazil, argentina, columbia, chile all those american countries.

Do you know how many christians were being jailed/killed in buddhist nations like china.

Do you know that:

as at 2010 only 1.8% of chinas population are christians. Why didn't you complain about that.

http://m.christianpost.com/news/official-survey-reports-23-million-christians-in-china--46293/

As at 2010 only about 35000 out of 170million brazilians are muslims. Less than 001%. No muslim is shouting.

Argentina has the largest Muslim minority in Latin America. Although accurate statistics on religion are not available (because the national census does not solicit religious data) the actual size of Argentina's Muslim community is estimated around 1% or 2% of the total population. The figures vary from 400,000 to 700,000 Muslims living there today.

The population is estimated to be 32,585,692 as of July 2014, with most of them being Arabs (75-80%), followed by Kurds (15-20%) and others (5%). 99% are Muslims, 0.8% Christians and the rest belong to other minorities.

Again my question

What do you, the christians, the west and Illuminati want or have against Islam and its nations? Why not leave them alone and let them be?

U really need to study history. .
Muslims have never reasonable migrated to south America countries in any capacity. ..Arabs have never been known as explorers , only jihadist islamic expansionists. In fact muslims only recently started migrating to north America, American which had less than 100 thousand muslims a few decades ago to now over 9 million, a very similar case with Canada. .. Nobody stops them from practising their filthy religion. Even when they protest and shout death to America and isreal..or demand sharia law in their host countries.

On the other hand muslims have murdered christains, Jews and atheists for over a thousand years in the middle east, Europe and North Africa, christains revolted by fighting back in the crusades in an effort to save the Byzantine empire. There have been periods when christains were allowed to practise their religion in the muslim dominated middle east region but under the condition they pay an extortion money called the jizyah.
Muslims persecute and force non muslims to convert or die...this is why most islamic countries have a non muslim population of less than 5 percent in most cases , some even less than 2 percent.

Please explain this comment of yours quoted below because u didn't make an atom of sense, no offense intended. Did u even read what i wrote ? How can a society be prejudiced on others just because of religious affiliation
Please explain.

Re: What Exactly In One Word Is Islam? by Kay17: 1:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
jomoh:

My friend the fact that you said Christians are not allowed in Saudi Arabia shows you know little about the religion and countries practising them. That alone is enough to nullify what ever you've said. Their constitution forbids their citizen from becoming a christian. If the citizens are not shouting about it. What is the business of an outsider?

Please tell me what percentage are muslims in brazil, argentina, columbia, chile all those south american countries.

Do you know that:

Again my question

Islamic Constitution you should say.

I believe that part of the constitution is unfair and harsh, but do you see that as a reflection of Islam as a whole?!

By Illuminati, do you mean Capitalism?

1 Like

Re: What Exactly In One Word Is Islam? by jomoh: 2:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
Ifeann:

U really need to study history. .
Muslims have never reasonable migrated to south America countries in any capacity. ..Arabs have never been known as explorers , only jihadist islamic expansionists. In fact muslims only recently started migrating to north America, American which had less than 100 thousand muslims a few decades ago to now over 9 million, a very similar case with Canada. .. Nobody stops them from practising their filthy religion. Even when they protest and shout death to America and isreal..or demand sharia law in their host countries.

On the other hand muslims have murdered christains, Jews and atheists for over a thousand years in the middle east, Europe and North Africa, christains revolted by fighting back in the crusades in an effort to save the Byzantine empire. There have been periods when christains were allowed to practise their religion in the muslim dominated middle east region but under the condition they pay an extortion money called the jizyah.
Muslims persecute and force non muslims to convert or die...this is why most islamic countries have a non muslim population of less than 5 percent in most cases , some even less than 2 percent.

I don't need the second hand online history that has being compromised over the years by various hatred motivated individuals.

@bolded exactly my point this people don't just go to another man's land looking for trouble if you don't go to them. They don't go out if you don't invite them. Why don't you leave them alone with their way of life.

Tell the west to leave them alone. When christians were being jailed in china for practising their religion where were you.

Please explain this comment of yours quoted below because u didn't make an atom of sense, no offense intended. Did u even read what i wrote ? How can a society be prejudiced on others just because of religious affiliation
Please explain.

After the insult, then no offence intended? You go back and read your comment again then read mine, maybe you'll get it.

Still I will go back to my initial stance. Islam is the greatest threat to the Illuminati/western agenda of a New World Order.

Maybe if you channel your research energy to the study of New World Order as it relates to antichrist, you will come to understand Islam better. But then again you hate Islam already. Lack of information is bad in this age and time but incomplete information is very dangerous. I see you're not lacking information neither are you entirely ignorant but the problem is that either you have been misinformed or have an incomplete information.
Re: What Exactly In One Word Is Islam? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
willing-submission-to-God.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly In One Word Is Islam? by Ifeann(f): 4:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
jomoh:

I don't need the second hand online history that has being compromised over the years by various hatred motivated individuals.

@bolded exactly my point this people don't just go to another man's land looking for trouble if you don't go to them. They don't go out if you don't invite them. Why don't you leave them alone with their way of life.

Tell the west to leave them alone. When christians were being jailed in china for practising their religion where were you.

After the insult, then no offence intended? You go back and read your comment again then read mine, maybe you'll get it.

Still I will go back to my initial stance. Islam is the greatest threat to the Illuminati/western agenda of a New World Order.

Maybe if you channel your research energy to the study of New World Order as it relates to antichrist, you will come to understand Islam better. But then again you hate Islam already. Lack of information is bad in this age and time but incomplete information is very dangerous. I see you're not lacking information neither are you entirely ignorant but the problem is that either you have been misinformed or have an incomplete information.

Lol..

We have a conspiracy theorist here...

On a serious note, u may be right about a western agenda, I hope u know there is also the Saudi wahabbism Islamic agenda and the Iran shia agenda as well as the Jewish agenda, don't forget the EU agenda or the Russian agenda.

Everyone has an agenda. I don't buy this nonsense blame the NWO illuminati agenda.

Yes there are occult influences in American, I have read on it.. it is even littered in their music culture, there are possible plans to reduce the worlds population, and even capitalist agenda to own every earth's resources including the human genome etc but there is nothing like illuminati vs Islam or the west vs Islam.

Do u know why, the west is kicking devout jihadists Islamic a.sses at the moment and for a long time, Saudi Arabia, the birth place of Islam, stays loyal to America like an old servant and adopting many western values albeit slowly. It won't be long before they permit women to drive in that country. With the exception of Iraq, Islamic countries like Syria, Pakistan, afgan,Somalia, Egypt, Libya, Yemen and several Islamic strong holds have collapsed all by their own effort and stupidity...

Apparently the Islamic god does NOT care much about guiding these Muslim nations even though the quran claims "Muslims are the best of people" and calls the Jews pigs, and Christians cattle.

Islam is as evil as any other cult group. They are all spurned from the same pit.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Bible Said About Speaking In Tongues That All Christians Should Adhere To / Photos.Ritualists Kills Female Student Then Boil N Roast Her Human Parts In Ogun / Muslims Get Rid Of Ur Photos And Cameras, Its Unislamic Apparently.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.