Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Prophetic Peeps Into The Year 2016 By Sis Mary Of Grami - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophetic Peeps Into The Year 2016 By Sis Mary Of Grami (853 Views)

Men Of God Whose Prophecies Failed In The Year 2016 / Shocking Predictions For 2016 By Joshua Iginla / Prophetic Picture Of The 2016 By D.K OLUKOYA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophetic Peeps Into The Year 2016 By Sis Mary Of Grami by Cyriloha(m): 2:09am On Dec 17, 2015
it was on 16/12/2015 by sis Mary God's Royal Ambassadors Ministry International
as prophesied by sis Mary of above mentioned church at irawo ikorodu in Lagos State Nigeria

Since it was all night I was there present we prayed and she gave us some many peeps tragedy and good ones also but I will first share the tragedy ones

1: shall be a year of irreversible blessings
2: shall be a year much tears
3: shall be a year of bullet exchanges
4: shall be a year of open display of magics
5: shall be a comparable to that of "sodom and Gomorrah"
6: shall be a year of great persecution of church of God
7: year of inter war zone
8: year of zero spiritual tolerance
9: year of air and fire accident
10: year of high scarcity of goods and services
11: year of apostasy from the Christian faiths
12: shall be a year of NEW BREED OF KILLER DISEASES
13: shall be a year of multiple strike Actions
14: year of much violence and riots
15: year of satanic Empowerment
16: expect Prayers are fortified 2016 shall be a year of we will witness sudden deaths of great personalities in Nigeria and Global

warming::::
1: always say serious prayers before you eat anything even the food you cooked by yourself

2: chew more and swallow less

3: try and drink as much water please

HE WHO HAS EARS ........

GOOD MORNING ALL ANY QUESTION ASK I WILL GENTLY ANSWER YOU THERE ARE GOOD ONES TOO SO DON'T PANIC AT ALL THE LORD WILL ALWAYS PROTECT HIS PEOPLE
Re: Prophetic Peeps Into The Year 2016 By Sis Mary Of Grami by Cyriloha(m): 2:12am On Dec 17, 2015
We should pray always because Satan and his agents are preparing too! But I believe that one with God is majority

(1) (Reply)

Dear Muslims, I Have Something important To Say [PHOTO] / Can Somebody Answer Me Pleaaaaaaase???? / How To Be A Successful Pastor In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.