Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,432 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) (42427 Views)

T-pain And His Bodyguard Arrive Nigeria (Photos) / Paul Okoye Wishes His Wife Happy Birthday With A Lovely Photo / Skales Shows Of Pic With His Bodyguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by Stevegetry(m): 1:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
Passing by... undecided
Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by Truth24(m): 1:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
Chested
Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by Bonapart(m): 1:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
Another senseless post

1 Like

Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by Nikky7: 1:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
Bodyguard wanted please
Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by CR77(f): 1:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
Na 14 years be that oo.
Boxer007:
I love kissing beefy guys
Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by haul: 1:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
This bodyguard body go absorb 6 bullets of your average 9mm!!!! Damn! Except you pull a trigger to his head
Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by otumalagicruz(m): 1:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] :DI prefer wizzy bodyguard
Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by justmag(m): 1:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
missclasssy:
Nowadays, it seems being a bodyguard is the reigning business in Nigeria
Every body now has a body guard.
From the politicians to celebrities to even our so called affluent pastors and bishops

And funny enough, the qualification for being a bodyguard/bouncer is easy........ Just "GRAB" undecided

Before I forget, Happy birthday to this young man.
And nice one from Davido

the worse part is that...just because ya body guard is big..doesn't mean you are secured. Reference David and Goliath if you are in doubt.
Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by zigger(m): 1:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
missclasssy:
From the politicians to celebrities to even our so called affluent pastors and bishops

And funny enough, the qualification for being a bodyguard/bouncer is easy........ Just "GRAB" undecided

And nice one from Davido
And u think to GRAB is easy, hit the gym and lift 60kg weight let's see
Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by TexasCowboy(m): 1:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
This guy big pass wizkid's bodyguard o! shocked
Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by InvertedHammer: 1:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
/
Body guard?

9mm Kimber 1911 all the way.

\
Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by onlyson16(m): 1:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
which kind budgad be dis one make i hear jare..na him master
Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by onlyson16(m): 1:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
no mind dem!!!!!
Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by cheezy4whizy: 1:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
i bet i fit beat dis guy
Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by austinbrown: 1:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
Must he announce that he is the bodyguard?
Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by ylaa(f): 1:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
i grab pass this man.
Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by SkinnyDude(m): 2:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
i fit beat that man oh!
forget, muscle no be strength.
Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by otunbadan(m): 2:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
steppin:
Naija Bodyguards, all muscles no skills.
A guy with a decent taekwondo skills can kick his teeth in.

A guy with a decent taekwondo skills sense can run away from him before his gets his teeth kicked bashed Ali-ed out.
Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by achaahaa1: 2:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
Me sef wan show off my bodyguard. grin
He's the ancient of days
The lion of Judah, the lily of the valley
He's the great and mighty God, the deliver.

watson
Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by Raimond(m): 2:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
Fine guy sha (NoHomo) but being a good bodyguard is much more than abs. All the same happy birthday to his body guard. He needs to see mine.
Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by strawberryinc(m): 2:08pm On Mar 24, 2015
remsonik:
So na to show off our bodyguard be the reigning thing for entertainers now?

Me sef wan show off my bodyguard. grin
He's the ancient of days
The lion of Judah, the lily of the valley
He's the great and mighty God, the deliver.
The one who sits in the high place of glory and rules over the earth
He bares me on his wing and in him I can FLY cool cool
why are we sharing the same bodygaurd
Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by evedave(f): 2:12pm On Mar 24, 2015
@ Remsonik me and u equally share the same bodyguard
Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
hmmmmm gonna show mine soon!!nice body tho grin
Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by hidee20(m): 2:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
Boxer007:
Scientist have created a pill that makes all men get pregnant thru the annnnus. Am so happy!

Are u kidding me right now....
Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by babadem2much(m): 2:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
Boxer007 post=I love kissing beefy guys.

Huh! 14 yrs imprisonment await GAYS.
Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by Elxandre(m): 2:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
missclasssy:

And nice one from Davido
If you think say e easy, why you no grab too. tongue
Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by XBLadez: 2:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
NONSENSE!!!
My own bodyguard will beat Davido's hands down!

Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
one bullet @ d right place go drop am
Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
Seriously,how does this concern you
Keneking:
Ok...is he licensed to protect the Singer?
Does he have the certificate to sacrifice his life for the Singer?
Apart from bouncing behind the Singer at shows, what else does he do for the Singer? Maybe like feeding his dogs and running PIMX errand undecided
How much does he earn per day for this body building and security job?
Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by 100ksalescom(m): 2:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
[size=20pt]WIZKID BODYGUARD VS DAVIDO BODYGUARD WHO GO WIN?[/size] grin cheesy
Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by sambrow(m): 2:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
Funny dude
steppin:
Naija Bodyguards, all muscles no skills.
A guy with a decent taekwondo skills can kick his teeth in.
Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by sambrow(m): 2:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
Lol.. Funny guy
loomer:
If this one hear gun shot, him go take off leave Davido

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer / Davido’s 30BG Ring Has 696 Diamonds And Costs N54M / Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.