Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) (42432 Views)

T-pain And His Bodyguard Arrive Nigeria (Photos) / Paul Okoye Wishes His Wife Happy Birthday With A Lovely Photo / Skales Shows Of Pic With His Bodyguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by haul: 7:19am On Mar 25, 2015
tayoxx:
na small this guy take huge pass me na....dis guy no go fit bench 140 and above....
guy na nonsense you dey gym! Most nigerians abuse gyming! Do you have an instructor or a gym app you following? Rather than benching 100+ you ought to increase the weight of your barbells,nogo tear or spoil muscle. I even saw your thread,where you needed steroids. Bro don't do that thing!
Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by tayoxx(m): 8:04am On Mar 25, 2015
haul:
guy na nonsense you dey gym! Most nigerians abuse gyming! Do you have an instructor or a gym app you following? Rather than benching 100+ you ought to increase the weight of your barbells,nogo tear or spoil muscle. I even saw your thread,where you needed steroids. Bro don't do that thing!
guy leave story....I no my routine and I have an instructor...If I don't have the strength I won't try it...días difference between light weight and heavy weight....so u no fit Con school me on....Infact 140 self na beans....I no guys wey dey bench 200 ....the reason I created that steroid thread was because I need info on steroid...I meet someone who was telling me about it so I need more info so I no go go do my self bad tin....who needs steroids when there are supplements
Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by haul: 8:09am On Mar 25, 2015
tayoxx:
guy leave story....I no my routine and I have an instructor...If I don't have the strength I won't try it...días difference between light weight and heavy weight....so u no fit Con school me on....Infact 140 self na beans....I no guys wey dey bench 200 ....the reason I created that steroid thread was because I need info on steroid...I meet someone who was telling me about it so I need more info so I no go go do my self bad tin....who needs steroids when there are supplements
cool story,tell me more.
Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by tayoxx(m): 11:48am On Mar 25, 2015
haul:
cool story,tell me more.
no time for stories bruh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos / Funke Akindele Shows Off Cleavage In New Photo / Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.