Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Happy Day For Nl Women!!! Cheating Husband Had His Pen.is Biten Off - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Day For Nl Women!!! Cheating Husband Had His Pen.is Biten Off (1689 Views)

When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) / South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) / Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Day For Nl Women!!! Cheating Husband Had His Pen.is Biten Off by Emaprince: 11:48am On Mar 24, 2015
Cheating Husband Has His Penis Bitten Off After He Asks Wife's Friend For Sex

A 53-year-old Moldova man, Florin Ionita, was rushed to a hospital after he had his penis bitten off by his wife's friend when he asked her for sex.
His wife, Maria, 49, had left him with her friend while she went to drop off some
other friends after a picnic only to return to meet her clutching his penis amid fears it would 'fall off'.
According to Daily Mail, Maria was shocked that only 30-minutes after leaving her husband with her 24-year-old friend, the randy man had requested for sex from her.
She said:
"I was at a picnic with my husband and some friends and I left to take some of them home in our car, leaving him behind with one friend.
When I came back, I saw him with his trousers around his ankles clutching his private parts and saying “Call an ambulance, it is going to fall off”.’
After demanding to know what had happened, Maria was allegedly told that her husband had tried to force himself on her friend, but she had bitten his penis after he pulled down his trousers.

Re: Happy Day For Nl Women!!! Cheating Husband Had His Pen.is Biten Off by AIZubair(m): 11:51am On Mar 24, 2015
Damn!

Re: Happy Day For Nl Women!!! Cheating Husband Had His Pen.is Biten Off by kelvin1191(m): 12:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
A well deserved punishment.

But, ''he tried to force himself on her'' how come she was able to bite his JOHNNY abi she got some teeth down there?

Abi she use dat south-african made punn*y teeth?

1 Like

Re: Happy Day For Nl Women!!! Cheating Husband Had His Pen.is Biten Off by cococandy(f): 4:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
ok he is a rapist angry

Sorry dude.
Next time go for only willing partners

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Day For Nl Women!!! Cheating Husband Had His Pen.is Biten Off by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
Eewwwww. So she won't give him a pleasurable BJ but will instead bite his piece off? Nothing here states he'd forced himself on her, but perhaps he had it coming...
Re: Happy Day For Nl Women!!! Cheating Husband Had His Pen.is Biten Off by parismarc: 5:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
Lol, good, serves him right. Orisirisi

1 Like

Re: Happy Day For Nl Women!!! Cheating Husband Had His Pen.is Biten Off by crackhaus: 5:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
Ouch. . . Lmao! grin
Re: Happy Day For Nl Women!!! Cheating Husband Had His Pen.is Biten Off by zeb04(f): 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
Hahahahahaha.so funny undecided
Re: Happy Day For Nl Women!!! Cheating Husband Had His Pen.is Biten Off by SAMBARRY: 12:28am On Mar 25, 2015
Every thief, rapeest and criminal always have their days of judgement. Only time differentiates them
Re: Happy Day For Nl Women!!! Cheating Husband Had His Pen.is Biten Off by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 25, 2015
zeb04:
Hahahahahaha.so funny undecided

~ What's funny in that thing?

(1) (Reply)

My ENCOURAGMENTS FOR Anitafancis's "He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer" / This Man Needs Your Help - Viewers Discretion Is Advised! / He Is Still Single @ 44 And Needs A Beautiful Housemaid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.