Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,287 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

She Told Me To Come & See Her Parents With Wines - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Told Me To Come & See Her Parents With Wines (1617 Views)

Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) / Parents With 2 or More Boys How Do You Cope? / She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Told Me To Come & See Her Parents With Wines by sexaddict08(m): 3:49am On Apr 02, 2017
OK, to cut long story shot, I got my Igbo girlfriend pregnant. we were in a secret relationship. Now her people knew she's pregnant n have told her to bring me.
I'm travelling to their village, she said I should buy 501 n a non alcoholic and also add some cash to present.
I asked what's the implications, she said nothing but some folks are saying that's marriage. And I already told her we may not marry ooo n she said no problem.

Actually, I'm not ready for marriage but since the child wants to come to this world by force, let him/her come.

Please, should I present the wine or not and please how do I handle this situation as I don't want to involve my family ??
Re: She Told Me To Come & See Her Parents With Wines by sexaddict08(m): 3:54am On Apr 02, 2017
urgent suggestions please
Re: She Told Me To Come & See Her Parents With Wines by Nobody: 5:05am On Apr 02, 2017
You're very irresponsible. The audacity to post such poo online is what weakens me the more. You are not ready for marriage but you were ready to Bleep without condom? You're nothing but an irresponsible upcoming bastard. Better go and marry that girl..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told Me To Come & See Her Parents With Wines by Nobody: 5:32am On Apr 02, 2017
Smh.... Ever heard of the word "common sense"?

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me To Come & See Her Parents With Wines by ipobarecriminals: 5:37am On Apr 02, 2017
sad as u don't opt for abortion, God bless u.We all know that those folks from that side like awoof/ogogoro, please, give them.U can marry her later
Re: She Told Me To Come & See Her Parents With Wines by signature2012(m): 5:45am On Apr 02, 2017
sexaddict08:
OK, to cut long story shot, I got my Igbo girlfriend pregnant. we were in a secret relationship. Now her people knew she's pregnant n have told her to bring me.
I'm travelling to their village, she said I should buy 501 n a non alcoholic and also add some cash to present.
I asked what's the implications, she said nothing but some folks are saying that's marriage. And I already told her we may not marry ooo n she said no problem.

Actually, I'm not ready for marriage but since the child wants to come to this world by force, let him/her come.

Please, should I present the wine or not and please how do I handle this situation as I don't want to involve my family ??

You enjoyed doing it raw with her abi?I wish the govt can pass a punishable law that will lead to jail sentence for this kind of act.
Re: She Told Me To Come & See Her Parents With Wines by Atk1nson(m): 6:29am On Apr 02, 2017
You don't seem to be committed to the relationship, at least be committed to the he child. Pls start planning for it.
Re: She Told Me To Come & See Her Parents With Wines by Nobody: 6:32am On Apr 02, 2017
What if your sister came home with this kind of story you just told now, wouldn't you be angry.

OP use your 'kidney'
Re: She Told Me To Come & See Her Parents With Wines by Marvel1206: 6:54am On Apr 02, 2017
You no serious atall... You didn't know you weren't ready for marriage before you got her pregnant.
Re: She Told Me To Come & See Her Parents With Wines by sisisioge: 6:54am On Apr 02, 2017
Hmmmm...orisirisi!

What you are about to do is not marriage. It's just you meeting your future in-laws. If you were going to do a first knocking, you need to go with a family member at least. Now, you are just presenting yourself as the man interested in their daughter.

Dude, wake up to your responsibility. When you get there, the family will ask you exactly what you want to do with their daughter especially now that you have put her in the family way. If them born you well, go speak shasha. Na then you go know say aye o pe meji.

5 Likes

Re: She Told Me To Come & See Her Parents With Wines by George22016(m): 10:46am On Apr 02, 2017
sisioge shut up

op if you are not ready
You are not ready PERIOD!!!

Take the drinks and give them go with friends also to your girl place

if the baby comes you can contribute for the upkeep.
but has it passed d stage of aborting it??

Then later inform ur peeps of the development and make sure u don't take time to inform ur peeps
Re: She Told Me To Come & See Her Parents With Wines by SURElee(f): 11:10am On Apr 02, 2017
Chai! What an insult to the lady and her people you partake in unprotected sex and you open your mouth to say you're not ready and you also have the guts to say you may not marry her, if the child wants to come her/she is welcome? Just picture any of your sisters/female cousins/nieces coming to say all this from a boyfriend or bedmas sperm donor, how would you feel?

How irresponsible can you be? You must graduate from sperm donor to husband. If you were ready to do ding dong without the cheapest of condoms, you must marry. Time to Live up to your responsibility. No other man will do your job of being a father or husband.
Re: She Told Me To Come & See Her Parents With Wines by SURElee(f): 11:13am On Apr 02, 2017
sisisioge:
Hmmmm...orisirisi!

What you are about to do is not marriage. It's just you meeting your future in-laws. If you were going to do a first knocking, you need to go with a family member at least. Now, you are just presenting yourself as the man interested in their daughter.

Dude, wake up to your responsibility. When you get there, the family will ask you exactly what you want to do with their daughter especially now that you have put her in the family way. If them born you well, go speak shasha. Na then you go know say aye o pe meji.

Hagahaha@ aye o pe meji
Re: She Told Me To Come & See Her Parents With Wines by forzarush(f): 11:26am On Apr 02, 2017
George22016:
sisioge shut up

op if you are not ready

Then later inform ur peeps of the development and make sure u don't take time to inform ur peeps
You had to shush her because you disagree with her opinion,you need lessons on emotional intelligence. Anyways one can deduce you and op are in the same boat,birds of a feather.
Re: She Told Me To Come & See Her Parents With Wines by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 02, 2017
sexaddict08:

Your moniker says it all, that thing you love soo much is usually what brings about your downfall.
It's unfortunate that you were irresponsible enough to fuq skin to skin, you soo enjoyed the raw feel for the 5-10mins it lasted, you even enjoyed the glorious manly feel of shooting ur jeez deep inside her but no, common sense didn't tell you that prevention is better than cure.
You were carefree about her using a morning after pill, now you run to us responsible folks to rescue you from your misery.
A man that cannot take responsibility for his actions, shey that one too is a man ni?

1 Like

Re: She Told Me To Come & See Her Parents With Wines by espionage48(m): 11:37am On Apr 02, 2017
Guys and flesh to flesh eh!!! you are not ready to marry her yet you couldn't afford a condom of #50. I wonder why girls won't learn. Why open ur legs without protection to someone that won't settle down with you tomorrow eh because of stupid love.Why do we always put ourselves into a tight situation that can be prevented easily?Two of U should sort yourselves out and always remember tomorrow o.Karma is so unpredictable, it might manifest when you didn't expect it or it won't even manifest at all.
Re: She Told Me To Come & See Her Parents With Wines by sexaddict08(m): 12:59pm On Apr 02, 2017
sisisioge:
Hmmmm...orisirisi!

thank you joor. no matter what I know I'll get a reasonable comment. please what do I tell them? suggestion? I no want marry ooo,
Re: She Told Me To Come & See Her Parents With Wines by sexaddict08(m): 1:03pm On Apr 02, 2017
George22016:
sisioge shut up

op if you are not ready

thanks. its over 3months but she's even trying her best to remove it. she's still looking for the safe n accurate method to use cuz she has tried different options n it failed.
Re: She Told Me To Come & See Her Parents With Wines by sisisioge: 1:06pm On Apr 02, 2017
sexaddict08:

thank you joor. no matter what I know I'll get a reasonable comment. please what do I tell them? suggestion? I no want marry ooo,

E be like say you no carry all your head commot for house. My advice , as e be say you no too understand wetin dey go on, be say go home and tell your folks everything. Let them know what you've done and what her people have requested of you. They will help you put the gist down nicely. Whatever you do, don't even think of going alone or by what you have upstairs! Alainironu omo!
Re: She Told Me To Come & See Her Parents With Wines by sexaddict08(m): 1:44pm On Apr 02, 2017
sisisioge:

E be like say you no carry all your head commot for house. My advice , as e be say you no too understand wetin dey go on, be say go home and tell your folks everything. Let them know what you've done and what her people have requested of you. They will help you put the gist down nicely. Whatever you do, don't even think of going alone or by what you have upstairs! Alainironu omo!

if I go alone what will happen ? its not as if I raped her n she's not a teenager.
Re: She Told Me To Come & See Her Parents With Wines by sisisioge: 1:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
sexaddict08:

if I go alone what will happen ? its not as if I raped her n she's not a teenager.

Nothing will happen so long as you don't spew lubbish. The company is supposed to articulate for you...you don't seem well put together dude.
Re: She Told Me To Come & See Her Parents With Wines by baby124: 2:01pm On Apr 02, 2017
That girl wants to marry by fire by force or this OP is a troll. There's nothing like different types of abortion and it didn't happen. Then next step is to ask OP to bring drinks. OP you better go and buy her family drinks and do intro. Goodluck o

1 Like

Re: She Told Me To Come & See Her Parents With Wines by sexaddict08(m): 2:10pm On Apr 02, 2017
sisisioge:

Nothing will happen so long as you don't spew lubbish. The company is supposed to articulate for you...you don't seem well put together dude.

thanks. in that case, I'll tell them I want to marry the girl but need sometime.
Re: She Told Me To Come & See Her Parents With Wines by sisisioge: 2:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
sexaddict08:

thanks. in that case, I'll tell them I want to marry the girl but need sometime.

Good...you are fast catching up. Let them know you aren't financially buoyant yet but you would be happy to care for the kid financially pending when you gather enough to marry. That could still land you a shovel in the jaw anyways.
Re: She Told Me To Come & See Her Parents With Wines by Silvererazer(m): 3:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
Bleeping a girl you can't marry... Maka-why
Re: She Told Me To Come & See Her Parents With Wines by Readonee35L(m): 4:15pm On Apr 02, 2017
You guys should quit blaming this guy about condom.
If the girl is reasonable about her own future she should also insist on the condom or no sex.
9 out of 10 girls today will tell the guy to remove his condom.that they like it raw
Re: She Told Me To Come & See Her Parents With Wines by sexaddict08(m): 6:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
Readonee35L:
You guys should quit blaming this guy about condom.
If the girl is reasonable about her own future she should also insist on the condom or no sex.
9 out of 10 girls today will tell the guy to remove his condom.that they like it raw

that's it.
we all know how this thing goes but some keep pretending because they're still not in trouble yet.
Re: She Told Me To Come & See Her Parents With Wines by ElsonMorali: 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2017
George22016:
sisioge shut up

op if you are not ready

George22016 shut day fvck up.

If he's old enough to put a girl in a family way, he's old enough to carry the burden of a family.

So If the baby isn't long gone in the womb they should abort abi? Somebody please bring cane.
Re: She Told Me To Come & See Her Parents With Wines by ElsonMorali: 6:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
Silvererazer:
Bleeping a girl you can't marry... Maka-why

undecided epp me ask him o...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson's Daughter Disgraces Her (PHOTOS) / Clean 50inch plasma TV For Cheap! / Hit Or Miss? Checkout These Trending Nude Maternity Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.