Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,253 members, 7,957,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:51 PM

Robbers Snatch Student’s ATM Card, Steal N87,000 - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Snatch Student’s ATM Card, Steal N87,000 (17702 Views)

Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos / Armed Robbers Attack Policemen, Snatch Three AK47 Rifles (pictured) / Armed Robbers Snatch Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car In Kaduna. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Snatch Student’s ATM Card, Steal N87,000 by littlecaf(m): 1:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
400billionman:

Yes, the cam will get the face.

Do you have a database to match the face to a name, the name to an address ?

It's Useless.

LOL..... This kid is clever you make sense
Re: Robbers Snatch Student’s ATM Card, Steal N87,000 by Boxer007(m): 1:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
Scientist have created a pill that makes men get pregnant thru your annnuus. Am so happy!
Re: Robbers Snatch Student’s ATM Card, Steal N87,000 by sobmos(m): 1:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
Babaneh:
another maga has fallen....

why would she walk the bush part alone?
is like u wanted them to attack u..
you too dull. E be like say you no read the story well. The bush path lead to her hostel. Na today she dey pass there? Abeg if you no get something comment stfu jor.
Re: Robbers Snatch Student’s ATM Card, Steal N87,000 by Voy(m): 1:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
haibe:
SORRY OO SISTER, jUST VoTE FOR ChaNGE on SATUrdaY and We WONT see THIS tYPe Again by God's gRaCe

#March4Buhari

GMB till 2023
U go cry on Sunday nw + I no go pamper u o
Boooohari ko shagari ni
Re: Robbers Snatch Student’s ATM Card, Steal N87,000 by joejoe3: 1:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
Good decision to have remained calm. No amount lost could be equal to life.
Re: Robbers Snatch Student’s ATM Card, Steal N87,000 by haibe(m): 1:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
Charliewyt:

Robbers snatched up your ATM card, blame GEJ,
It's no longer #Fasholajoker but #haibe senseless post.

Guy grow up pls.

Please where did I blame GEJ.. I intentionnally did the not mention his name in that post to avoid comment like yours.. Please grow up and accept a little campaign with sense
Re: Robbers Snatch Student’s ATM Card, Steal N87,000 by haibe(m): 1:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
Voy:

U go cry on Sunday nw + I no go pamper u o
Boooohari ko shagari ni

na lie
Re: Robbers Snatch Student’s ATM Card, Steal N87,000 by haibe(m): 1:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
mex22:

Its people like u that look for people to kill if ur candidate doesn't win elections.so u r telling us that if buharI becomes president there will be no such thing or what happened to the girl wouldn't have happened.pls be objective in ur comments.not every comment of yours on NL must be politically insighting.pls try be more matured in ur comments.

OH shut up please, how many of my comments have you seen that is politically motivated? That I am positive in buhari election is none of your busines. If I tell you such robbery won't occur after his election, it's my opinion and none your fucking business. Grow up and accept a little campaign
Re: Robbers Snatch Student’s ATM Card, Steal N87,000 by Digriz(m): 1:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
kingthreat:
I'm learning something now. Try and have more than one account. And with the account that has more money, never use an atm for it.
Right,I don't use ATM with my major accounts.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Snatch Student’s ATM Card, Steal N87,000 by wellmax(m): 1:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
korel9:
Sounds like an APC trademark undecided

Hmmm sentiments had eaten your brain deep. I advice you seek a brain transplant.
Re: Robbers Snatch Student’s ATM Card, Steal N87,000 by cirmuell(m): 2:12pm On Mar 24, 2015
OYINBOGOJU:
What happened to camera fixed at all atm machine locations?
no be all of them they function fah,.
Re: Robbers Snatch Student’s ATM Card, Steal N87,000 by charlsecy(m): 2:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
Babaneh:
why would she walk the bush part alone? is like u wanted them to attack u..
Afterwards she crossed to the opposite side of the expressway and followed a bushy part which leads to her hostel.
Re: Robbers Snatch Student’s ATM Card, Steal N87,000 by Mbediogu(m): 2:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://leadership.ng/news/419933/robbers-snatch-students-atm-card-steal-n87000

That is the new style in Imo State. They kidnapp people and release those without phones and ATM. They get the ATM PIN from the hostage, clear the account and use the hostage's phone to contact their relatives and ask them to pay ransom into hostage's account which they proceed to clear a second time before releasing them blindfolded at night. My sister was taken with other Port Harcourt bound passengers from Control Post, Owerri and was released after 3 days at Mbutu Mbaise. the ransom was taken at UBA Aboh Mbaise. It is terrible.
Re: Robbers Snatch Student’s ATM Card, Steal N87,000 by Mbediogu(m): 2:41pm On Mar 24, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://leadership.ng/news/419933/robbers-snatch-students-atm-card-steal-n87000

That is the new style in Imo State. They kidnapp people and release those without phones and ATM. They get the ATM PIN from the hostage, clear the account and use the hostage's phone to contact their relatives and ask them to pay ransom into hostage's account which they proceed to clear a second time before releasing them blindfolded at night. My class gal was taken with other Port Harcourt bound passengers from Control Post, Owerri and was released after 3 days at Mbutu Mbaise. The good thing is that they were not raped. The ransom was cashed at UBA Aboh Mbaise. It is terrible.
Re: Robbers Snatch Student’s ATM Card, Steal N87,000 by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
so sad. God dey.
But wait oo, d amount (#87,000) allegedly withdrawn, how come naw? Thought atms in nigeria nowadays do not dispense more dan 3times per day for a single atm card and 20k max per withdrawal(atm cards on other banks).
Hw cum 87k after she had also withdrawn bfr d incident?
Just tinking actually.
Re: Robbers Snatch Student’s ATM Card, Steal N87,000 by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
APC members still stealing people's cash to sponsor buhari!!

we need CHANGE!
VOTE buhari! grin
Re: Robbers Snatch Student’s ATM Card, Steal N87,000 by CyberEBOLA(m): 4:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
littlecaf:

And atleast you got the correction
So you are the most dumest bastardtongue
Bro work on your English before criticizing that of others.
Re: Robbers Snatch Student’s ATM Card, Steal N87,000 by darlenese(f): 4:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
She 's obviously a new student,
U dnt hv to walk alone on a bushy Part, and when u walk, always watch ur back and front, study the People around u,
I had a similar encounter many years ago in Delsu, I spotted some bad looking guys on a lonely Path, I watched them for a while and noticed they were'nt moving,instead they Pretended like they were gisting (on a lonely bushy Path oo), the next thing that came to my mind was to scream "snake "snake" snake" I kept on screaming and running with the speed of my life!
Re: Robbers Snatch Student’s ATM Card, Steal N87,000 by Maccoy1(m): 5:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
kingthreat:

No, it will get worse till you are robbed. grin
are you planning to rob me angry
Re: Robbers Snatch Student’s ATM Card, Steal N87,000 by kingthreat(m): 5:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
Maccoy1:
are you planning to rob me angry

You want continuity that has been going on for 4 years, so expect your turn in the negative continuity.
Re: Robbers Snatch Student’s ATM Card, Steal N87,000 by olasoji1: 5:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
Update on murdered STV staff: What Investigations Has Revealed So Far

Read more here===>>> http://www.abisoj.com/2015/03/update-on-murdered-stv-staff-what.html

Re: Robbers Snatch Student’s ATM Card, Steal N87,000 by Maccoy1(m): 6:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
kingthreat:

You want continuity that has been going on for 4 years, so expect your turn in the negative continuity.
so because decided to rob another person on his on will warrants you to hold GEJ responsible....can you tell me country in the world where robbery cases are not reported....is such a how Apc has brainwash some people into uncalled hatred...SMH
Re: Robbers Snatch Student’s ATM Card, Steal N87,000 by SkinnyDude(m): 6:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
OYINBOGOJU:
What happened to camera fixed at all atm machine locations?
that thing is for beautification. it doesnt work. do you know how many times i have screamed at it? even gave my bank 'waka' through it for their poor service. yet, they have not arrested me or warned me for once
Re: Robbers Snatch Student’s ATM Card, Steal N87,000 by kingthreat(m): 7:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
Maccoy1:
so because decided to rob another person on his on will warrants you to hold GEJ responsible....can you tell me country in the world where robbery cases are not reported....is such a how Apc has brainwash some people into uncalled hatred...SMH

Robberies are on the rise with the growing number of unemployed youths, you numbskull
Re: Robbers Snatch Student’s ATM Card, Steal N87,000 by showafrica(m): 9:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
I smell karma, may be na money wey she collect from magas or nice guys she friendzoned, the bad boys she craves for don collect am. Now, the nice guys through their legal businesses they offer will collect it back from the bad guys again and the cycle continues. This is simply how the world was made.
Re: Robbers Snatch Student’s ATM Card, Steal N87,000 by KingEdwardI(m): 8:50am On Mar 25, 2015
haibe:
SORRY OO SISTER, jUST VoTE FOR ChaNGE on SATUrdaY and We WONT see THIS tYPe Again by God's gRaCe

#March4Buhari

GMB till 2023

At all clamouring for CHANGE!
Change is when you show these DESPERATE men that our votes COUNT, is OUR power AND CANNOT be bought by NOT voting either of them (GEJ & R.GMB) with every citizen collectively voting for someone else. Then, will they know & realise that we are serious about our country's image & welfare. Same people, same party, same deception & see the rate of defections between both parties AND you WANT change. As long as it's still a WANT & not NEED, they will continually fool Nigerians.
How much was spent on election campaigns? PDP spends around $13M & APC $11M. Where is the money coming from? When voted in, we all know they will work to recuperate that first. True or False?
If that amount spent on campaigns can be spent on just providing Federal Primary Schools in just one state & gradually work on from there (I'm not talking of the Educational Sector as a whole here), that would go A LONG WAY & stop the petty trader saying a certain politician paid her ward's tuition fees (even if he volunteers to pay till the ward's graduation from University).
OR
That amount, if spent on improving just ONE Federal University to international standard, wouldn't that be better.
Sometimes the mentality gives me cause for concern.
Pardon my comparison or whichever, in the UK, David Cameron wouldn't be Prime Minister without the help of the Lib-Dems. They work together & it doesn't mean the Labour Party are nowhere to be seen, the three MAJOR parties (Labour, Conservative & Lib-Dems), and if to include the BNP, working hand-in-hand and occupy seats in the Parliament.
I have always said & if you choose to believe as well, Nigeria has ONE MAJOR PARTY (with multiple fronts) & a handful of smaller parties.

It isn't a sin if NOBODY, you read correctly, NOBODY, votes PDP or APC in the coming election. We can show them with & through our voting that ENOUGH IS ENOUGH & we collectively move towards changing & not they changing because they won't.

Please, VOTE WISELY!

#My2CentsOnPoliticsInNigeria
Re: Robbers Snatch Student’s ATM Card, Steal N87,000 by mex22: 8:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
haibe:

OH shut up please, how many of my comments have you seen that is politically motivated? That I am positive in buhari election is none of your busines. If I tell you such robbery won't occur after his election, it's my opinion and none your fucking business. Grow up and accept a little campaign

my friend go look for something reasonable to do than to be searching for threads where u will shout sai buhari as if that's ur surname.
Re: Robbers Snatch Student’s ATM Card, Steal N87,000 by Hobat(m): 3:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
Some of this guys shuld look for a better way of making money....hmmmmmm 2 bad
Re: Robbers Snatch Student’s ATM Card, Steal N87,000 by andyanders: 11:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
kingthreat:
I'm learning something now. Try and have more than one account. And with the account that has more money, never use an atm for it.

You are right. Thats what I did.Never can have an ATM on any account over 100k. I walk into my bank to pick my cash.I stopped using ATM after I collected money from First Cit Monument bank ATM and I later discovered fake 1000 naira about about 4 pieces. I believed it was an insider that did that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Parade Suspected Kidnappers, Others In Calabar / Migrants (Possibly From Lagos) Threaten Crew Of Ship In The Thames Estuary. / Niger State Demolishes Kidnapper’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.