Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,987 members, 7,810,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos (29581 Views)

Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos / Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics / Fake Rifle Used To Snatch A Car Recovered By RRS (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos by dainformant(m): 11:19am On Sep 08, 2016
A man was burnt to death this morning by an aggrieved crowd for allegedly attempting to snatch a motorcycle from a victima in Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom state. According to report, his alleged partner in crime zoomed off and left him behind for the angry crowd -after seeing that their plan had failed. The unlucky one was caught and immediately set ablaze.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/man-burnt-to-death-after-attempting-to.html

1 Share

Re: Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos by dainformant(m): 11:19am On Sep 08, 2016
end of the road

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos by PrettyCrystal: 11:20am On Sep 08, 2016
every day for the thief

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 11:21am On Sep 08, 2016
say no to jungle justice

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos by Calismart(m): 11:23am On Sep 08, 2016
Angry mobs always taking laws into their own hands.
Well,its not the man's fault. Its the economy

3 Likes

Re: Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos by fran6co(m): 11:26am On Sep 08, 2016
economy hard no mean say u go tief,, , , , , , jungle justice d worst kinda justice.

2 Likes

Re: Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos by tinkinjow: 11:33am On Sep 08, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
say no to jungle justice
Go and attempt what he did and be caught...tell me later. In Akwa Ibom even begging is strongly frowned on - i know this for a fact.

Say no to stealing and robbery.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 11:37am On Sep 08, 2016
if u are supporting jungle justice, then it is better Nigerians start with the polithiefcians who steal in billions
tinkinjow:

Go and attempt what he did and be caught...tell me later. In Akwa Ibom even begging is strongly frowned on - i know thisf for a fact.

Say no to stealing and robbery.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos by EpicMaurice(m): 11:49am On Sep 08, 2016
The people that burnt the thief are no different from the thief himself.
They should still be arrested for murder.

Say no to jungle justice

6 Likes

Re: Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos by Oblitz(m): 11:54am On Sep 08, 2016
jungle justice is bad

3 Likes

Re: Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos by veekid(m): 1:24pm On Sep 08, 2016
Hungry boys dey para
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos by ladyF(f): 1:25pm On Sep 08, 2016
As they say, everyday for the thief, one day for the owner. While I don't encourage jungle justice, I hope that the thieves still in business will read this and desist from all acts of tiffery, even our politicians. angry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

[size=5pt]Make I go continue my search for Skrill funds...freelancers, forexers, biko epp me. N390/$[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos by venom13(m): 1:25pm On Sep 08, 2016
Na wa o! see as them roast person?
People no dey fear God

2 Likes

Re: Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos by IhateYorubafool: 1:25pm On Sep 08, 2016
Buhari
You will never go unpunished

4 Likes

Re: Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos by omoikea(m): 1:25pm On Sep 08, 2016
and some idiots will still blame buhari for his decision...
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos by yeyeboi(m): 1:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
Just Like That shocked
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos by Josmila(m): 1:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
Naija and jungle justice

4 Likes

Re: Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos by itskings1: 1:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
Hdhbd
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos by henrydadon(m): 1:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
do i support jungle justice ?

no

do i pity him ?

HELL NO!

8 Likes

Re: Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos by yeyeboi(m): 1:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
omoikea:

.man grin
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos by yeyeboi(m): 1:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
itskings1:
Hdhbd

Hdhbd grin cheesy
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos by Lincoln275(m): 1:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
aiit.
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
Lagos is kind o!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos by jrusky(m): 1:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
I can see now that Nigerians are really upset. Anger and vengeance just flowing in everybody blood. This is so sad indeed I just wonder how Nigeria would be in the next 2 years to this time.

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos by okpor2(m): 1:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
And Akpabio still walking freely?

4 Likes

Re: Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos by brimful: 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2016
Nawao for this country

Re: Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos by bqlekan(m): 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2016
For this economic crisis? Don't even try to steal from Nigerians, we won't forgive you.
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos by henrydadon(m): 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2016
Oblitz:
jungle justice is bad

bro have u had very special valuable of urs stolen before ?

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2016
We are not responsible for this. This is not our faulth.. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos by takenadoh: 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2016
Man unkind to Mankind

No to Jungle Justice!!!!

[url]thenaijalisting..com.ng[/url]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference / Land Grabbers Arrested By Soldiers After Opening Fire On Farmers In Edo. Photo / Mrs Emmanuel Ukwamedua Kidnapped In Asaba, Delta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.