Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,526 members, 7,958,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:47 PM

Davido's Bodyguard Goes Shirtless, Flaunts Muscles (photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Bodyguard Goes Shirtless, Flaunts Muscles (photos) (46703 Views)

Miyonse Goes Shirtless For A Photoshoot / AY Flaunts Muscles And Calls Out Iyanya And Flavour / Basketmouth Goes Shirtless, Comes For Peter Okoye, Flavour & Iyanya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Bodyguard Goes Shirtless, Flaunts Muscles (photos) by adeko1: 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
One small tikwando boy go beat the shit out of this guy sha grin cool.
Re: Davido's Bodyguard Goes Shirtless, Flaunts Muscles (photos) by adeko1: 9:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
Chai see body na!!! But the body no make sense at all. Make I call one small tikwando trainee,na him go beat the shit out this guy. angry sad
Re: Davido's Bodyguard Goes Shirtless, Flaunts Muscles (photos) by Olivialight(f): 9:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
chiefdoctor:
Some Nigerians are daft man. Snobbery wey no get sense.
Jnrbaino4real
lavendie
ignis
stephenqueen
contactmorak
missclasssy
chrisviral
MizMyColi
phemmyjohnson
shammahyaro, gofyourself, Olivialight....Low self-esteem people all of una.

The guy dey do ein thing una dey here dey form judge ... as if his purpose in life is to meet your pointless and stupid expectations undecided
Meanwhile 90% of you are currently jobless and absolutely unimpressive in every way shape or form...and no ladies, fake hair and fake everything is not what makes you impressive...with your fawked up life.

Go and hussle and make money and stop looking for how to pull down other people with negative stupid words.
Out of the mouth flows the abundance of the heart. If it's only negative you have to say about someone you don't even know, then you deeply hate yourself and think hating others will hide the fact that your life is a steaming pile of shit.

Work on yourselves!

Young man, you don't v to mention me in your comment to shine, who is debating if he is doing good @his Job or not, the point is how irrelevant topics are brought up for discussion. So I wonder where u saw me judging the fellow.and u had to show your "HIGH SELF ESTEEM"#sarcasm btw by abusing people you don't know so dat u appear like you have a point. You can comment your mind bt don't mention me in d kiddy talk. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Bodyguard Goes Shirtless, Flaunts Muscles (photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
chiefdoctor:
Jnrbaino4real
lavendie
ignis
stephenqueen
contactmorak
missclasssy
chrisviral
MizMyColi
phemmyjohnson

The guy dey do ein thing una dey here dey form judge ... as if his purpose in life is to meet your pointless and stupid expectations undecided
Meanwhile 90% of you are currently jobless and absolutely unimpressive in every way shape or form...and no ladies, fake hair and fake everything is not what makes you impressive...with your fawked up life.

Go and hussle and make money and stop looking for how to pull down other people with negative stupid words.
Out of the mouth flows the abundance of the heart. If it's only negative you have to say about someone you don't even know, then you deeply hate yourself and think hating others will hide the fact that your life is a steaming pile of shit.

Work on yourselves!

Should i even waste my time on reading this s.hit?
Re: Davido's Bodyguard Goes Shirtless, Flaunts Muscles (photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
chiefdoctor:
Jnrbaino4real
lavendie
ignis
stephenqueen
contactmorak
missclasssy
chrisviral
MizMyColi
phemmyjohnson

Work on yourselves!

Let me laugh about this b.itch smiley)))) get a life
Re: Davido's Bodyguard Goes Shirtless, Flaunts Muscles (photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
Olivialight:

Young man, you don't v to mention me in your comment to shine, who is debating if he is doing good @his Job or not, the point is how irrelevant topics are brought up for discussion. So I wonder where u saw me judging the fellow.and u had to show your "HIGH SELF ESTEEM"#sarcasm btw by abusing people you don't know so dat u appear like you have a point. You can comment your mind bt don't mention me in d kiddy talk. Thanks.

Why r u paying attention to this shithead?
Re: Davido's Bodyguard Goes Shirtless, Flaunts Muscles (photos) by stephenqueen: 9:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
chiefdoctor:
Jnrbaino4real
lavendie
ignis
stephenqueen
contactmorak
missclasssy
chrisviral
MizMyColi
phemmyjohnson

Work on yourselves!
Mr man fùck off ma mention,i don't exchange words with fools
Re: Davido's Bodyguard Goes Shirtless, Flaunts Muscles (photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 9:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
TEMABOYgh:
HOW CAN A FULL OLD GROWN MAN BE GUIDING A KID?

http://www.temaboy..com/
na kid for guide old man?
Re: Davido's Bodyguard Goes Shirtless, Flaunts Muscles (photos) by oshaosha2014(m): 10:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
YoursGEJ:
oya ladies bring out your Vaseline abi banana or whatever equipment una dey use and start working

Lol
Re: Davido's Bodyguard Goes Shirtless, Flaunts Muscles (photos) by xbernardx(m): 10:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
Na 85 naira I get, iff I beg dem, dem go gimme? I wan call obama.

OKNkanu:
N110.00
Re: Davido's Bodyguard Goes Shirtless, Flaunts Muscles (photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 25, 2015
stephenqueen:

Mr man fùck off ma mention,i don't exchange words with fools

See this skinny, gay-looking hediot. No wonder you are hating on the guy.
It's just so clear. He actually looks like a man. You look like you can't even do simple 10 pushup.

If you mistake and enter prison, you'll be someone's bich for sure.
Hateful, disgusting, effeminate-looking faggg..... undecided
Re: Davido's Bodyguard Goes Shirtless, Flaunts Muscles (photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
gofyourself:

Let me laugh about this b.itch smiley)))) get a life

fake ass biches like you, your mouth is only good for swallowing D1ck and tongue-scrubbing yansh till its clean.
No wonder you hate your life so much and so feel the best thing to do is hate on people who are being celebrated.

It won't make your shitty life any better being such a negative-minded thot.
Seek help! grin
Re: Davido's Bodyguard Goes Shirtless, Flaunts Muscles (photos) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
I dont like this kind body jare cheesy

Lemme guess dear....Because you wouldn't have what it takes to KEEP a man with this kind of body.
If you follow him to the gym too, with time, you will develop the necessary confidence to maintain big guys full-time without being insecure. kiss
Re: Davido's Bodyguard Goes Shirtless, Flaunts Muscles (photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
Olivialight:

Read your own post:
Olivialight:
Oh wahala, this one too is forming celebrity...there is nothing that won't be a topic for discussion. waiting for them to show us Davido's gate man and his chef inclusive. #misplaced priority.

Did anyone tell you he is forming celebrity?
Guy was probably at the gym putting in work and someone decided to take some pics and he obliged them.
Yet your tone is foul, like a very typical minded african when other people besides themselves are being hailed or is being complimented.

Bitterness.

YOUR comment was uncalled for. I have not insulted you yet.
Re: Davido's Bodyguard Goes Shirtless, Flaunts Muscles (photos) by stephenqueen: 11:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
chiefdoctor:

It's just so clear. He actually looks like a man. You look like you can't even do simple 10 pushup.

You leave ur cross dey carry another person's cross SMH for.Had it been u av job u would'nt have been here abusing me.like av told you before, Fùck off ma mention, mofos....Origin101 where u dey? Abeg show face, come help me commot dis mofos for road
Re: Davido's Bodyguard Goes Shirtless, Flaunts Muscles (photos) by Olivialight(f): 11:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
chiefdoctor:

Read your own post:

Did anyone tell you he is forming celebrity?
Guy was probably at the gym putting in work and someone decided to take some pics and he obliged them.
Yet your tone is foul, like a very typical minded african when other people besides themselves are being hailed or is being complimented.

Bitterness.

YOUR comment was uncalled for. I have not insulted you yet.

This will be my last responds to you, nobody is bothered about what he is doing or how he makes his money bt must all d crap be a topic for discussion. And for your information no one is hating on him too& who even cares, your responds to people rather than show your so called NON AFRICAN dat u are dreaming to be, it instead shows how immature you are, they have said their opinion about the pics without hauling insults on people but what have u done so far? Insult people just to get cheap attention,it seems push ups are d only thing you do cos really u seem particularly bothered about how people perceive the hunk guy. Please grow up.
Re: Davido's Bodyguard Goes Shirtless, Flaunts Muscles (photos) by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 26, 2015
Olivialight:

This will be my last responds to you, nobody is bothered about what he is doing or how he makes his money bt must all d crap be a topic for discussion. And for your information no one is hating on him too& who even cares, your responds to people rather than show your so called NON AFRICAN dat u are dreaming to be, it instead shows how immature you are, they have said their opinion about the pics without hauling insults on people but what have u done so far? Insult people just to get cheap attention,it seems push ups are d only thing you do cos really u seem particularly bothered about how people perceive the hunk guy. Please grow up.

I only descend on people who run smear campaigns on others for no reason, especially bad belle people.
"Cheap Attention", as you say, has nothing to do with it.
Simply walk the line of respect and you will find no trouble with me.

Regardless of your attempts to "redefine what you meant" and turn the attention on me (keep your attention), anyone with eyes and that can read can tell where your mind was when you made that spiteful remark. Though pridefully done, you have at least made an effort to redact your earlier comment. for that you may have some respite. You may go in peace and hate no more.
Re: Davido's Bodyguard Goes Shirtless, Flaunts Muscles (photos) by TolaniLuv: 12:20am On Mar 26, 2015
Where I live most High school/ College sport guys are build like that I don't see anything special about this tho!! Small thing deh shak 9ja people sha

1 Like

Re: Davido's Bodyguard Goes Shirtless, Flaunts Muscles (photos) by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 26, 2015
stephenqueen:

You leave ur cross dey carry another person's cross SMH for.Had it been u av job u would'nt have been here abusing me.like av told you before, Fùck off ma mention, mofos....Origin101 where u dey? Abeg show face, come help me commot dis mofos for road

If by "leave my cross to carry another's" you mean defending my fellow man's dignity from hateful, bad-belle people such as yourself, then yes I will always do so.

You are obviously jealous at the guys build. Instead of hating and calling him all sorts of foul terrible things, simply go to the gym and get your own physique. Low self esteem such as yours will do you no good in this life boy.
Re: Davido's Bodyguard Goes Shirtless, Flaunts Muscles (photos) by stephenqueen: 12:32am On Mar 26, 2015
chiefdoctor:

If by "leave my cross to carry another's" you mean defending my fellow man's dignity from hateful, bad-belle people such as yourself, then yes I will always do so.

You are obviously jealous at the guys build. Instead of hating and calling him all sorts of foul terrible things, simply go to the gym and get your own physique. Low self esteem such as yours will do you no good in this life boy.
Hey kid are you running bogus? What's ur problem.like have told u before,fúck off my mention....Don't ever quote me again,okay?

Re: Davido's Bodyguard Goes Shirtless, Flaunts Muscles (photos) by Nobody: 12:53am On Mar 26, 2015
why must he keep mouth like Davido?
Re: Davido's Bodyguard Goes Shirtless, Flaunts Muscles (photos) by Nobody: 2:59am On Mar 26, 2015
chiefdoctor:
Jnrbaino4real
lavendie
ignis
stephenqueen
contactmorak
missclasssy
chrisviral
MizMyColi
phemmyjohnson
shammahyaro, gofyourself, Olivialight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EolSuG0R6nE?t=27s
common sense is not common these days
Re: Davido's Bodyguard Goes Shirtless, Flaunts Muscles (photos) by Nobody: 5:17am On Mar 26, 2015
chiefdoctor:
Jnrbaino4real
lavendie
ignis
stephenqueen
contactmorak
missclasssy
chrisviral
MizMyColi
phemmyjohnson
shammahyaro, gofyourself, Olivialight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EolSuG0R6nE?t=27s

And about the video- it would be nice at once that nigerians would speak in understundable accent.dont have a clue what she is mummbling in video
Re: Davido's Bodyguard Goes Shirtless, Flaunts Muscles (photos) by Nobody: 5:22am On Mar 26, 2015
chiefdoctor:

fake ass biches like you, your mouth is only good for swallowing D1ck and tongue-scrubbing yansh till its clean.
No wonder you hate your life so much and so feel the best thing to do is hate on people who are being celebrated.

It won't make your shitty life any better being such a negative-minded thot.
Seek help! grin

smiley)) u r just pathetic. Talking about hate and bitterness but YOU r the one who started commenting hate, u id.iot. Gud luck with your sh.it attitude in life. Btw your guy os fat. Saying that he goes to gym- he goes there to eat? Because i dont see the result smiley)))
Re: Davido's Bodyguard Goes Shirtless, Flaunts Muscles (photos) by Nobody: 5:25am On Mar 26, 2015
chiefdoctor:

Lemme guess dear....Because you wouldn't have what it takes to KEEP a man with this kind of body.
If you follow him to the gym too, with time, you will develop the necessary confidence to maintain big guys full-time without being insecure. kiss

And thanx god because he is fat! And thanx god he wouldnt be around me
Re: Davido's Bodyguard Goes Shirtless, Flaunts Muscles (photos) by Nobody: 5:27am On Mar 26, 2015
chiefdoctor:

Nice mouth i.diot. Totally not hateful and racist. smiley)) teenager i guess
Re: Davido's Bodyguard Goes Shirtless, Flaunts Muscles (photos) by Nobody: 5:28am On Mar 26, 2015
gofyourself:

smiley)) u r just pathetic. Talking about hate and bitterness but YOU r the one who started commenting hate, u id.iot. Gud luck with your sh.it attitude in life. Btw your guy os fat. Saying that he goes to gym- he goes there to eat? Because i dont see the result smiley)))

If that's your face in your pic, your face is fat, which only means your body is drooping with fat. That's also why the only thing you could see to take was a face shot.
Insecure filth like you generally only put up faceshots to hide your potruded bellies and flappy triceps, thinking you are deceiving anyone, yet you have mouth to diss someone else obviously fitter than you.

You have no point. Get back on the threadmill with your hating azz! grin
Re: Davido's Bodyguard Goes Shirtless, Flaunts Muscles (photos) by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 26, 2015
chiefdoctor:

If that's your face in your pic, your face is fat, which only means your body is drooping with fat. That's also why the only thing you could see to take was a face shot.
Insecure filth like you generally only put up faceshots to hide your potruded bellies and flappy triceps, thinking you are deceiving anyone, yet you have mouth to diss someone else obviously fitter than you.

You have no point. Get back on the threadmill with your hating azz! grin

smiley)) ok st.upid smiley))) your guy is ugly
Re: Davido's Bodyguard Goes Shirtless, Flaunts Muscles (photos) by hiffeholuwa(m): 9:02am On Mar 26, 2015
contactmorak:
When you are associated with a celeb, it easily rub off on you. Tijani, Davido's bodyguard whom he introduced while wishing him a happy birthday earlier today and his photos putting on a clothe has been making the rounds on the internet, decided to take off the clothe to show the stuff he is made of. He seems to be enjoying the attention. Ladies, wow or eww?

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/03/eww-or-wow-davidos-bodyguard-goes.html
This dude is huge! And looks sociable... not some type of bodyguard who u don't even want to see twice
Re: Davido's Bodyguard Goes Shirtless, Flaunts Muscles (photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
chiefdoctor:

seriously i dont like guys with dis kind body.
Re: Davido's Bodyguard Goes Shirtless, Flaunts Muscles (photos) by contactmorak: 6:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
seriously i dont like guys with dis kind body.
are u sure?
Re: Davido's Bodyguard Goes Shirtless, Flaunts Muscles (photos) by AdeQuate18: 6:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
This guy too go dy feel like one celebrity like that ooo..... Mtchew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper / Toyin Lawani: "My Friend Influenced My Divorce From My Husband" / Ageless And Sexy Pix: Tina Turner @ 75 Got It All!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.