Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,748 members, 7,955,854 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:08 PM

Davido's Bodyguard Goes Shirtless, Flaunts Muscles (photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Bodyguard Goes Shirtless, Flaunts Muscles (photos) (46701 Views)

Miyonse Goes Shirtless For A Photoshoot / AY Flaunts Muscles And Calls Out Iyanya And Flavour / Basketmouth Goes Shirtless, Comes For Peter Okoye, Flavour & Iyanya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Bodyguard Goes Shirtless, Flaunts Muscles (photos) by simdam500(m): 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
aphildam: Am phildam nice to meet u simdam, can u decode ur sim and dam

Oh well well bro it just the addition of two diff name. If u can decipher that, cool. Which I doubt wink cheesy or wait till it the best time.

By the way welcome to the fam cheesy cheesy
Re: Davido's Bodyguard Goes Shirtless, Flaunts Muscles (photos) by aphildam(m): 9:53am On Mar 28, 2015
simdam500:

Oh well well bro it just the addition of two diff name. If u can decipher that, cool. Which I doubt wink cheesy or wait till it the best time.

By the way welcome to the fam cheesy cheesy
simi+dami+*...
ok bro
Re: Davido's Bodyguard Goes Shirtless, Flaunts Muscles (photos) by eckersley: 8:01am On Apr 03, 2015
aphildam:
am also quite slim, just joined a gym a couple of weeks back...my nature is called d ectomorph, gat lean body mass,but i wanna add big muscles....ve u got any recommedation 4 me
Meanwhile:by no arm of strength shall any man prevail
Wch one be ' by arm of strength shall no man prevail'?
Nigerians ehn, una can quick go spiritual.

What has religion/spirituality or a Bible quote got to do with body building?
Sorry for my IPO (initial public offering) to help.
*picks race from d thread, gets his towel and mineral water and starts his Adonis ratio workout*
Re: Davido's Bodyguard Goes Shirtless, Flaunts Muscles (photos) by RealHaute: 3:07pm On May 28, 2017
Twaci:
CHI-SOS!

That's more like it grin

Tiwachy...you made this comment in 2015. Hope you're safe? 'Cos with that tone, you might have gone looking for him on foot. cheesy
Re: Davido's Bodyguard Goes Shirtless, Flaunts Muscles (photos) by 2buffagain(m): 7:52pm On Feb 04
chrisviral:
I don't know what is wrong with the dude above me undecided

Good biceps but they look alittle puff puff like undecided

Sai G

Get off his dick. You sound like a jealous, hating, inferior little boy.

If you were not inferior, you would not feel the need to down talk another man's accomplishments.
Great ones like to see fellow men be great.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Your Body Dey Blow My Mind!!! - Davido Shares Chioma's New Picture / Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper / Toyin Lawani: "My Friend Influenced My Divorce From My Husband"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.