Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,497 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Sterling Call Information Update 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sterling Call Information Update 2015 (2059 Views)

Test Invite - Sterling Call Phase 2 (Sterling Bank) / Sterling Call Profile Update. / Congratulations Sterling Call.. Who Else Got It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sterling Call Information Update 2015 by BiniShrine(m): 3:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
Hello all,

Just got a mail from Sterling call thanking me for updating my profile.

That am now ready for the next phase of Sterling call; part of which will be another online test. Which will be on the 3rd week of April cos of the election stuff.

Guys, who is with me on this one? lets keep this THREAD alive pls.

cheers.
Re: Sterling Call Information Update 2015 by tare22(m): 3:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
binishirine I they with u...got the mail too...hailings to the one customer bank.
Re: Sterling Call Information Update 2015 by Basildvalour(m): 3:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
Do these people take donkey years to hire 20 people out of the millions that applied for this job?

We'll get there

1 Like

Re: Sterling Call Information Update 2015 by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
BiniShrine:
Hello all,

That am now ready for the next face of Sterling call; part of which will be another online test. Which will be on the 3rd week of April cos of the election stuff.

cheers.

Hi, do you mind copying and pasting here, the mail that was sent to you so that we can get the full gist....Thanks.
Re: Sterling Call Information Update 2015 by bolubej: 4:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
I also got the message

1 Like

Re: Sterling Call Information Update 2015 by BiniShrine(m): 4:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
Ernieman:
Hi, do you mind copying and pasting here, the mail that was sent to you so that we can get the full gist....Thanks.
OK BOSS
Re: Sterling Call Information Update 2015 by BiniShrine(m): 4:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
tare22:
binishirine I they with u...got the mail too...hailings to the one customer bank.
LOL@TARE22.... LETS BE HOPEFUL.

CHEERS
Re: Sterling Call Information Update 2015 by BiniShrine(m): 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
THIS IS FOR ERNIEMAN AND OTHERS:

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for updating your profile.

You are now ready for the next phase of the Sterling Call; part of which will be an online test. This should hold in the 3rd week of April, 2015 because of the forthcoming elections.

Progression to the next phase would be determined by:
- Your result from the second online test and
- The outcome of the evaluation of your profiles (already submitted)

For any questions, do send us a message on:
Twitter: @sterling_bankng
Instagram: @sterlingbank

We wish you the best in the next phase.

Kind regards,

From The One Customer Bank,
Sterling Bank.
Re: Sterling Call Information Update 2015 by martinibricks: 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
may GOd in his infinite mercy help young Nigerians.just my 2cent prayer
Re: Sterling Call Information Update 2015 by gbagaunfreak(m): 4:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
BiniShrine:
Hello all,

That am now ready for the next face of Sterling call; part of which will be another online test. Which will be on the 3rd week of April cos of the election stuff.

cheers.

face of gbagaun angry

1 Like

Re: Sterling Call Information Update 2015 by BiniShrine(m): 5:12pm On Mar 24, 2015
gbagaunfreak:
face of gbagaun angry
Thanks for the correction DUDE. I appreciate. Cheers
Re: Sterling Call Information Update 2015 by tare22(m): 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
BiniShrine:
LOL@TARE22.... LETS BE HOPEFUL.

CHEERS
yes boss
Re: Sterling Call Information Update 2015 by calexix(f): 8:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
I got it too,I now have a job tho

1 Like

Re: Sterling Call Information Update 2015 by ceecee0703(m): 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
i got it too....wonder wat the nxt stage will be?
Re: Sterling Call Information Update 2015 by imoriafe: 4:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
hey guys i didnt get any mail at all. this is really not good especiaaly for their reputation.
Re: Sterling Call Information Update 2015 by imoriafe: 4:08pm On Apr 17, 2015
at the first test i scored above the average. 81. promised to be contacted but wasnt...
Re: Sterling Call Information Update 2015 by imoriafe: 4:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
please can anyone send me the profile update link. please

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity Now Available For Only Port Harcourt Residents / Nigerdock Recruitment: What is the Latest? / Like That, This Guy Had A Job Via His Eccentric CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.