Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) (82896 Views)

As A Husband What Would You Do If A Man Buys Your Wife A Phone Worth 100k / Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / If This Was Your Husband What Would You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by trano(m): 12:55am On Mar 25, 2015
weconnect:
If you are the husband of this lady
What will you do if the wedding pictures comes out and you see your best man doing this to your wife in the pic
I'll congratulate them.
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by RaeMystix: 2:13am On Mar 25, 2015
It's obvious the guy touching her behind is her husband. SMDH
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by Nobody: 5:54am On Mar 25, 2015
Is that not Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha wearing a red dress behind the man?
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by weconnect: 6:49am On Mar 25, 2015
papawemba:
Is that not Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha wearing a red dress behind the man?
no, na Rita Dominic
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by 400billionman: 11:00am On Mar 25, 2015
weconnect:
If you are the husband of this lady
What will you do if the wedding pictures comes out and you see your best man doing this to your wife in the pic

The husband is holding another woman's waist in front..

Nonsense posing.
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by weconnect: 11:03am On Mar 25, 2015
trano:
I'll congratulate them.
hmmmm
I smell lie
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by simdam500(m): 1:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
I'll love her more than ever

In my dreams
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by froshjay(m): 1:41am On Mar 26, 2015
ama Bleep him up pretty bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim / My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist / Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.