Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,564 members, 7,958,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:15 PM

Is it True That When People Likes You. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is it True That When People Likes You. (602 Views)

Save Me O ; Is It True That MMM Has Crashed? / What Would You Do If Everybody Just Likes You For No Reason? / Is It True That Married Women From Benue State Don't Forbid Adultery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is it True That When People Likes You. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
is it true that when people likes you,you are going to be successful? let take this book as a case study*the death of a salesman* the salesman in the book believe that when you are liked by people you will definitely make it in life.
he believe in this philosophy to the extent that he encourage his son to believe it too,but at last he died wretched and people that likes him don't even show up at his funeral.
Now back to reality,is this philosophy so true in real life?

forgive my grammar*
Re: Is it True That When People Likes You. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
I'd say y....e....sssss but some forces would strive to make d star obscure. Originally, it denotes bright destiny.
Re: Is it True That When People Likes You. by shiddeshwar: 9:13am On Mar 25, 2015
please get getting the free likes Facebook 1000000

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The Place Place To Stay While Walking With An Old Man / Who Is Your Hero? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.