Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Where Is The Place Place To Stay While Walking With An Old Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Is The Place Place To Stay While Walking With An Old Man (572 Views)

Help, My Husband Dresses Like An Old Man, I Don't Find Him Sexy. / Why Do Illegal Pregnancies Stay While Legal Preganancies Get Wasted? :( / 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Place Place To Stay While Walking With An Old Man by lafex: 6:28am On May 30, 2015
While walking with an old man of 75+ where is the best place to be with him and why?
A front
B back
C right side
D left side

Highly inquisitive please
Re: Where Is The Place Place To Stay While Walking With An Old Man by excellentmomma(f): 6:40am On May 30, 2015
It depends on ur r/ship with him and how fit he is and/or if he requires any assistance while walking
Re: Where Is The Place Place To Stay While Walking With An Old Man by Illuminatus(m): 6:43am On May 30, 2015
I don't fully understand this question and why you asked it (apart from being inquisitive) but I would say that the person's left hand side is ideal if you're helping him or her walk. This provides support as you can still wrap your right hand around him or her and hold him or her with the left. This stance will also leave her right hand free to hold things for support. I use this all the time on my great grandma.
Re: Where Is The Place Place To Stay While Walking With An Old Man by lafex: 6:44am On May 30, 2015
excellentmomma:
It depends on ur r/ship with him and how fit he is and/or if he requires any assistance while walking
father and can walk without any assistant but not as fit as a young man
Re: Where Is The Place Place To Stay While Walking With An Old Man by excellentmomma(f): 6:56am On May 30, 2015
lafex:
father and can walk without any assistant but not as fit as a young man

Then a walk on his left side or right side while you talk to each other along is ok. Walk close to the exposed side, by that I mean allow him walk on the smooth path of the road and where he will have less hindrance. And protect him from traffic, be observant to see if he needs any assistance anytime, eg be quick to let him know there is an obstacle ahead, a bump or something. I walk with my old mum a lot, dats how we roll. grin, goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Place Place To Stay While Walking With An Old Man by lafex: 7:45am On May 30, 2015
excellentmomma:

Then a walk on his left side or right side while you talk to each other along is ok. Walk close to the exposed side, by that I mean allow him walk on the smooth path of the road and where he will have less hindrance. And protect him from traffic, be observant to see if he needs any assistance anytime, eg be quick to let him know there is an obstacle ahead, a bump or something. I walk with my old mum a lot, dats how we roll. grin, goodluck.
thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help!! Need To Hear From A Long Secondary School Classmate "Ovie Israel Jacboro" / My Life Has Changed Since I Read This Article. / Paternity Dna Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.