Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Please I Need List Of Good Area´s To Buy A House In Abuja - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please I Need List Of Good Area´s To Buy A House In Abuja (709 Views)

Ugently In Need Of A Plot Of Land IN A good AREA In Arepo or MAGORO / Land In Good Area Of Jabi, abuja For Sale With Pictures / List Of Safe And Good Area's To Live In Lagos Needed: Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need List Of Good Area´s To Buy A House In Abuja by Angolobabe(f): 6:56am On Jan 20, 2009
please can anyone living in abuja give me list of good area´s to buy a house in abuja with maximum security,stable electricity and good enviroment etc
ur help will be appreciated.
thanks
Re: Please I Need List Of Good Area´s To Buy A House In Abuja by idoko191: 7:54am On Jan 20, 2009
for you to get that luxury in present day nigeria you have to pay top dollar. Maitam would be your best bet. email me idoko191@yahoo.co.uk

or asokoro might be ok some parts. then if u have billions well we can go to the rock itself. jokes aside send me an email
Re: Please I Need List Of Good Area´s To Buy A House In Abuja by Angolobabe(f): 3:01pm On Jan 20, 2009
i know houses in abuja are very very expensive, is it difficult getting already built house in Maitama or Asokoro area?

and what other areas apart from maitama and Asokoro that have good security and stable electricity that someone can live without worrying about Armed robbers.?
Re: Please I Need List Of Good Area´s To Buy A House In Abuja by bilms(m): 3:44pm On Jan 20, 2009
to be sincere with u, almost all the areas in abuja are secured.

well u can get an already built houses for sale in abuja, in the following areas

Maitama
Asokoro
Utako
Wuse Zone
WuseII
Gwarimpa estate
Apo

all are good areas with security and electricity. good enviroments aswell.

u can contact me on my anyway.

discuswithmayor@yahoo.com

cheers
Re: Please I Need List Of Good Area´s To Buy A House In Abuja by ilaugh1: 3:54pm On Jan 20, 2009
depends on how much money you have.

Asokoro, MAitama, Wuse are high profile areas, Gwarinpa is cheap and Utako as well. As per armed robbers, you have to go to heaven to live if you are looking for such a place where there are no armed robbers.

Asokoro and Maitama is however tops - no armed robber will dare. Cant spea same about Gwarinpa - but hey, why is dat a consideration.
Re: Please I Need List Of Good Area´s To Buy A House In Abuja by Angolobabe(f): 7:42pm On Jan 20, 2009
bilms:

to be sincere with u, almost all the areas in abuja are secured.

well u can get an already built houses for sale in abuja, in the following areas

Maitama
Asokoro
Utako
Wuse Zone
WuseII
Gwarimpa estate
Apo

all are good areas with security and electricity. good enviroments aswell.

u can contact me on my anyway.

discuswithmayor@yahoo.com

cheers

thanks alot atleast i have some idea about location just incase.

(1) (Reply)

. / Check It Out! Semi-detached House At Agidigbi, Ikeja / A Finished 2bedrm Bungalow On Plot Of Land @ Ejigbo For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.