Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Marrying A Guy That Is Short. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Marrying A Guy That Is Short. (1434 Views)

The Journey Is Short / The Mentality Of Muslim Girls About Marrying A Christian Guy Is Annoying / The Time Is Short,take This Decision Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marrying A Guy That Is Short. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
Please I need advice from matured people.
There's this guy that am dating, he's so caring, lovely and humble. He is planning to marry me but he is short. Though I have not gathered the courage to tell him my fears. Am average 5ft, but am taller than him. So am afraid that our kids will be short.
Please my fellow NL, I need your advice, I don't want to make mistakes in marriage. Though I have been praying to God for the right man.

Please I need your prayers
Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
hmm, maybe u cud consider him still. like u said ur a bit taller than him so maybe ur offsprings could take to ur heoight who knows? also are any of his parents tall? cos ur children could also skip him and take from their genes.
btw, while ur woried about height have u checked on more important things like blood type, hiv status etc.
as some pple will say though, its d love dat matters .
Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
qbd2:
hmm, maybe u cud consider him still. like u said ur a bit taller than him so maybe ur offsprings could take to ur heoight who knows? also are any of his parents tall? cos ur children could also skip him and take from their genes.
btw, while ur woried about height have u checked on more important things like blood type, hiv status etc.
as some pple will say though, its d love dat matters .

Thanks dear, his dad is short but mum tall, his brother is very tall, we have same gynotype AA, blood group and hiv is ok.
Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
MoonCares:

Thanks dear, his dad is short but mum tall, his brother is very tall, we have same gynotype AA, blood group and hiv is ok.
Ur welcome. He's got family that's tall. So I guess things shud be ok.
Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
qbd2:

Ok Dear, thanks, I really appreciate
Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short. by Sanchez01: 8:15am On Mar 25, 2015
This is one problem ladies will keep making time and time again. I'd rather you let him be and find someone who will love him for him and not for his niceties. Isn't he human, when has the height of a man become a defect? Mind you, I'm not short, but it hurts me when ladies place emphasis on physical appearances and than what he possess on the inside. You mentioned his siblings are tall and I see no reason why any of his offsprings will fall short. Being short is not a defect.
Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short. by Alexk2(m): 7:19pm On Mar 25, 2015
the only thing i'll tell you is that; if you've been praying to God for the right man, then trust Him only to give you your very own....and when He does, trust His very choice for you!.

from you post, seems you arent sure the guy is God's choice.
Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short. by johnydon22(m): 9:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
My girl friend averages 5'4 while i tower at 6'9ft, a very perfect match check my profile.. smiley

Girl i advice you make your point to him but the issue now is anyway you tell him he will take it the wrong way... Please check into his family background to see if they have tall gene traits in their family, if they do then you can marry him if you love him its probable ur kids will be tall... But if they dont and you care about ur kids height then the decision rests with you.. #ItWillBeAlright
Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short. by Maamin(m): 9:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
Op, sorry to say but I guess his money is not short? grin

Come on! no offence cool
Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short. by ooman(m): 1:20am On Mar 26, 2015
qbd2:

You can't just conclude on genes like that. The probability that things will be ok is small.
Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short. by ooman(m): 1:22am On Mar 26, 2015
MoonCares:
Please I need advice from matured people.
There's this guy that am dating, he's so caring, lovely and humble. He is planning to marry me but he is short. Though I have not gathered the courage to tell him my fears. Am average 5ft, but am taller than him. So am afraid that our kids will be short.
Please my fellow NL, I need your advice, I don't want to make mistakes in marriage. Though I have been praying to God for the right man.

Please I need your prayers

If he's got the money ($US200, 000), tell him to come to America for limb lengthening surgery - Google that.

If he's not got the money and considering you are also short, do not produce generation of midgets.

Find a better-fit guy to procreate with.
Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
ooman:

You can't just conclude on genes like that. The probability that things will be ok is small.
Of course I'm no biologist or scientist in any way. I just stated my own view based on observation. But if u have better knowledege regarding the matter, then feel free to share so d op knows.
Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
Thanks everyone, went to NiMC office today, begged them to recheck my height, just to be sure of what I posted, because the way some people are sounding, they think am so short, I know am average but just taller than the guy. I was checked and is 1.62
Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short. by Sanchez01: 6:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
MoonCares:
Thanks everyone, went to NiMC office today, begged them to recheck my height, just to be sure of what I posted, because the way some people are sounding, they think am so short, I know am average but just taller than the guy. I was checked and is 1.62
To be sure kindly search '1.62m to feet' Google should automatically convert it and tell you your actual feet in lengthsmiley.
Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 26, 2015
MoonCares:
you are 5ft and 3inches tall
Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
Rayhut:

you are 5ft and 3inches tall

Ok dear, thanks.. Is it short or average?
Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short. by gatiano(m): 6:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
You are osseous; tall and bony, thus you are a rigid kind of a person. You never forgive but you can be a friend forever, your friendship means a lot to you and if they wronged you, it will be very difficult to forgive them.
You manage money well, thus you can be a good banker or financer.
Your children are in trouble, in a good way, they will only get what they deserve or need, they should forget wants.
you can worth 1 trillion dollars, but you won't give then to you children.
sice you are rigid, it is hard to corrupt you so a policeman can also be a good job.
You don't like noice, you work good when you are left alone and you need a wide space. landscaper is also a good profession that you would like. extremely organised and clean
We can't be close friends, because you would bore me to death.

am i wrong so far?

but also, you may not be osseous all through.

With this knowledge, one can choose for oneself the best compatible partner.

johnydon22:
My girl friend averages 5'4 while i tower at 6'9ft, a very perfect match check my profile.. smiley

Girl i advice you make your point to him but the issue now is anyway you tell him he will take it the wrong way... Please check into his family background to see if they have tall gene traits in their family, if they do then you can marry him if you love him its probable ur kids will be tall... But if they dont and you care about ur kids height then the decision rests with you.. #ItWillBeAlright
Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short. by johnydon22(m): 6:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
gatiano:
You are osseous; tall and bony, thus you are a rigid kind of a person. You never forgive but you can be a friend forever, your friendship means a lot to you and if they wronged you, it will be very difficult to forgive them.
You manage money well, thus you can be a good banker or financer.
Your children are in trouble, in a good way, they will only get what they deserve or need, they should forget wants.
you can worth 1 trillion dollars, but you won't give then to you children.
sice you are rigid, it is hard to corrupt you so a policeman can also be a good job.
You don't like noice, you work good when you are left alone and you need a wide space. landscaper is also a good profession that you would like. extremely organised and clean
We can't be close friends, because you would bore me to death.

am i wrong so far?

but also, you may not be osseous all through.

With this knowledge, one can choose for oneself the best compatible partner.

lol... nawa ooo smiley. . . oga abeg no use me do am.. biko..

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short. by gatiano(m): 6:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
i no use you do anything ooo biko.
I don't mean boring me to death in a bad way. you just don't do games(straightforwardness).
Advice?
johnydon22:

Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short. by ooman(m): 6:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
qbd2:

Of course I'm no biologist or scientist in any way. I just stated my own view based on observation. But if u have better knowledege regarding the matter, then feel free to share so d op knows.

I already did that.

Next time, you shouldn't give advice about what you do not know.
Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
ooman:

If he's got the money ($US200, 000), tell him to come to America for limb lengthening surgery - Google that.

If he's not got the money and considering you are also short, do not produce generation of midgets.

Find a better-fit guy to procreate with.
So this is ur so called better scientific explanation I thought ui were going to clear up on d gene matter and here u are talking about lengthening surgery as if after d surgery their children would be tall as well. Mtchew.
Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] grin
johnydon22:

grin[quote author=johnydon22 post=32032568]
Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short. by johnydon22(m): 9:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
stardragon:
[color=#006600][/color] grin grin
see me oooo grin
Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short. by gatiano(m): 10:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
don't put your complete picture(body frame) of you online. The last picture was ok with your children or neice or nephew.
everything we are is detailed in our body structure.

How does this relate to the topic? whether the dude is short or tall isn't the issue.
1st thing is his health, blood type and genotype.
2nd is the body physical structure which dictates 100% of his character.

Black people possess both polarities in their everything; from the lightest to the darkest, from the thinnest to the fattest, from the tallest to the shortest, from the prettiest to not so pretty, from tightly coiled hair to almost straight and we may sometimes produce a blue eyed or hazel. everything is present in each one of us regardless of our physical appearances.

johnydon22:

see me oooo grin
Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short. by johnydon22(m): 10:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
gatiano:
don't put your complete picture(body frame) of you online. The last picture was ok with your children or neice or nephew.
everything we are is detailed in our body structure.

How does this relate to the topic? whether the dude is short or tall isn't the issue.
1st thing is his health, blood type and genotype.
2nd is the body physical structure which dictates 100% of his character.

Black people possess both polarities in their everything; from the lightest to the darkest, from the thinnest to the fattest, from the tallest to the shortest, from the prettiest to not so pretty, from tightly coiled hair to almost straight and we may sometimes produce a blue eyed or hazel. everything is present in each one of us regardless of our physical appearances.

So now you want to tell me the picture i should put online common dude this is me, i am proud of me and i only do me.. smiley
Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short. by gatiano(m): 11:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
Exactly, A pure character and rigid trait of an osseous(they find it very/extremely difficult to agree with others' views). on the otherhand you are right, you must take pride in who you are.
johnydon22:

So now you want to tell me the picture i should put online common dude this is me, i am proud of me and i only do me.. smiley
Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short. by ooman(m): 6:29am On Mar 27, 2015
qbd2:

So this is ur so called better scientific explanation I thought ui were going to clear up on d gene matter and here u are talking about lengthening surgery as if after d surgery their children would be tall as well. Mtchew.

If what you want is hope, forget it. They are both short, they will procreate short children. Miracles do not happen.

So its either they dissolve the relation or solve the problem personally.

(1) (Reply)

The Queen Of Heaven Is A Devil! / SERMON Jotters:the Tragic Famine. {dr. D.K Olukoya} / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/11/15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.