Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,552 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Pls Who Has Been Called For The 2nd Phase Of This Interview? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Who Has Been Called For The 2nd Phase Of This Interview? (1301 Views)

Bpsolutions Called For Credentials / Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. / Please Advice; Got Called For A Job Interview I'm Not Qualified for (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Who Has Been Called For The 2nd Phase Of This Interview? by kending: 12:24am On Mar 25, 2015
Was called for an interview by adron homes and properties and they said they'll get back to us for the second stage... Pls who has been called share... I'm still waiting for the call, dnt know if I should stop waiting....

I seriously need a job pls, I'm frustrated already 2years gone by. Anybody dat can help and remedy my situation have younger siblings in school

Plsss......
Re: Pls Who Has Been Called For The 2nd Phase Of This Interview? by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 3:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
kending:
Was called for an interview by adron homes and properties and they said they'll get back to us for the second stage... Pls who has been called share... I'm still waiting for the call, dnt know if I should stop waiting....

I seriously need a job pls, I'm frustrated already 2years gone by. Anybody dat can help and remedy my situation have younger siblings in school

Plsss......
Is it for marketing? better forget that coy.....you could have seen how their staff looks like before putting the coy into consideration, the work is on commission base and no salary, the funiest is that you have to report to their office at Agege.
Re: Pls Who Has Been Called For The 2nd Phase Of This Interview? by kending: 1:16am On Mar 27, 2015
Actually its civil/site engineer

(1) (Reply)

Accounting Officer With 3 To 4 Years Finance/accounts Job Experience-urgent / Who Have Received This / Enlighten A Brother Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.