Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? (51114 Views)

Ik / The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Masturbation / 22 Side Effect Of Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 25, 2015
GodMode:

God created s:ex for pleasure... Using only one position is boring.. Women have to learn to back that a:ss up gringringrin

I once read an article of a pastor saying missionary is the Holy style! So sorry boo, I don't want to be a child of the devil cry

1 Like

Re: Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 25, 2015
rubey:
Op needs to have lot of real sex undecided

Can you help the OP with it,you would be rewarded handsomely ... Thank you.
Re: Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? by chrisviral(m): 8:57am On Mar 25, 2015
iceberylin:

They need to subsidize it ooo..
So that nigga go survive grin

With just #140, less than a Dollar, you don buy Vaseline so grin
Last like a week (that's if you go four rounds in a day) grin
Re: Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? by donem: 8:57am On Mar 25, 2015
ipleddge:
Maybe because he have no choice, I self service when I don't have water to quench my fire,but can never compare d pleasure of sex with self service
bro i like ya church mind.
ceejay80s:

HA!!!! U sure say u be female?
check my profile naa,abi confirm babe cheesy but is anything wrong with what i said?
Re: Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? by Madeu(m): 8:58am On Mar 25, 2015
tonquendo4u:
do u mean too much Sex reduces ur chances of getting a woman pregnant in d future? I thought d cells are unlimited. Abeg o.
Don't mind the guy, he just spewed rubbish. Cells dies and they get regenerated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
op self servce isnt bad compare to how pple describe it,just that too much of everything is bad#u can self servics while ur wife/gf watch u self**no biggie

Is this what you do at time,be sincere¿
Re: Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 25, 2015
Nicklaus:
The only sensible solution here I ve been waiting to see. Yes since he is suffering from a heartbreak, it's MENTAL. One kiss for Rubie wink

#shy# kiss

1 Like

Re: Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? by olareed(m): 8:58am On Mar 25, 2015
Waskolo:
Hello my name David am 24 years of age. l loose interest towards girls when the girl love most broke my heart, I don't have any urge of asking a girl out, though when I see beautiful girls I admire them. About a year ago when my girlfriend dumped me I started satisfying myself through masturbation. I masturbate twice daily and its makes me feel good. but the question is, is masturbating going to affect me in the nearest future, will I ever feel anything for a woman. I just want to know if its killing me emotionally, because am addicted to self-service.
Matured Minds Please
Op relax..u'd be fine..Just take a bold step and find a better girl for yourself...trust me! your self service would subside or probably be gotten over..tho your strong determination and self discipline matter a lot because your girl won't always be there to service you.And for the emotional killing,forget it!..there would be no thing of such when your new girl starts licking your lollipop.
Re: Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? by iceberylin(m): 8:58am On Mar 25, 2015
bellychiz:

Nah you are wrong I don't self service when I have my boyfriend tongue
when you have me wink
Re: Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 25, 2015
It will definitely affect your sexual performance in future. Google the impact of masturbation on the net. The earlier you cease the better.
Re: Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 25, 2015
sauceny:

Is this what you do at time,be sincere¿
why are u askin? undecided
Re: Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? by godimento: 8:59am On Mar 25, 2015
You need deliverance my friend.
Re: Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? by Eberex(m): 8:59am On Mar 25, 2015
hmm two times a day. 14 times a week. 56 times a month. 672 times a year. O di kwa serious.

1 Like

Re: Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? by GodMode: 8:59am On Mar 25, 2015
rubey:

I once read an article of a pastor saying missionary is the Holy style! So sorry boo, I don't want to be a child of the devil cry

No such thing as "holy style"... Pastors are not to be trusted..
Re: Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? by OBlaize(f): 9:00am On Mar 25, 2015
Read the book "questions Young people ask" vol 1 published by Jehovah's witnes, it talked extensively on the topic.

U can also caN get d ebook on jw.org
Re: Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? by mcshegs(m): 9:00am On Mar 25, 2015
rubey:

Nope! I just don't want to be the Nairalander who took her man away wink
Congrats bro
Re: Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? by Mattex001(m): 9:00am On Mar 25, 2015
just when i was about to do d shiii....then i saw this!!! angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? by wildikeman(m): 9:00am On Mar 25, 2015
If you are bothered David, go and see a psychologist.
Re: Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 25, 2015
olareed:
u shall knw them from their experience
undecided
Re: Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? by 9jatatafo(m): 9:00am On Mar 25, 2015
Heartbreak is part of modern love story so just because one girl broke you heart, doesn't mean you won't find another to love you. The di.ck is meant for drilling puna so why self service? I don't like that idea and if you don't stop it now, later in life you will have problem with your spouse. A man must deposit his gene into a puna and time will come when you will know that you need a companion. You must desist from you act immediately and do the needful. One question to ask yourself is this, were you given birth to as a result of self service of sexual act between a man and a woman?
Re: Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 25, 2015
dharay99:

funny enuff, yea..buh frankly speaking I don't keep dem on phone... cry
hehehehe so if u want to self service so u go to the site and watch it right? cheesy
Re: Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? by dharay99: 9:02am On Mar 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
hehehehe so if u want to self service so u go to the site and watch it right? cheesy
yea...watch online. lipsrsealed
Re: Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 25, 2015
iceberylin:

when you have me wink

Eh jor o ma binu no put me for trouble o
Re: Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? by olalekan1(m): 9:04am On Mar 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
op self servce isnt bad compare to how pple describe it,just that too much of everything is bad#u can self servics while ur wife/gf watch u self**no biggie
This your advice hen!
Re: Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 25, 2015
GodMode:

No such thing as "holy style"... Pastors are not to be trusted..

If I shouldn't trust a pastor, who should I trust? You? tongue
Re: Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
why are u askin? undecided

Just curious...
Re: Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? by Nicklaus(m): 9:05am On Mar 25, 2015
marc99:

Masturbation cuts at both ends. It has its merits and its demerits.

Just as everyday sex isn't advisable, masturbation twice daily isn't advisable. It makes you lethargic, vitamin C and fructose drained, as well as facilitates or hastens apoptosis.

Thrice a week of sex/masturbation is recommendable.
brilliant
Re: Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? by golddeejay(m): 9:07am On Mar 25, 2015
MuhdG:

Yes it will affect you seriously.
Effects include.
Weak memory, poor eye sight, low heart beat ( if the heart beat of those who don't self service is 72, yours will be arnd 67 68 69), fear and anxiety ( if a cat were to jump in front of you, I swear you'd think its a lion), emotional weakness ( you'd feel sad all d time and you'd hate your self), the self service will stop satisfying you and u might result to prostitutes or raping, sexual disfunction because u can easily damage d veins dat supply blood to ur "thing" from stroking during self service, you won't last long in bed, lower back pain, serious pain in d balls, you'd begin to slim seriously, loss of hair etc etc
ur post is full of lies. I dont have time to be picking out points but i will tell this self service can makes one last longer during real sex. It depends on hw u train ursef with self servicing. Addictn is however bad
Re: Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? by bola555(f): 9:07am On Mar 25, 2015
marc99:

Masturbation cuts at both ends. It has its merits and its demerits.

Just as everyday sex isn't advisable, masturbation twice daily isn't advisable. It makes you lethargic, vitamin C and fructose drained, as well as facilitates or hastens apoptosis.

Thrice a week of sex/masturbation is recommendable.
break it down for him...its not everybody that knw what apoptosis is
Re: Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? by Mattex001(m): 9:07am On Mar 25, 2015
MuhdG:

Yes it will affect you seriously.
Effects include.
Weak memory, poor eye sight, low heart beat ( if the heart beat of those who don't self service is 72, yours will be arnd 67 68 69), fear and anxiety ( if a cat were to jump in front of you, I swear you'd think its a lion), emotional weakness ( you'd feel sad all d time and you'd hate your self), the self service will stop satisfying you and u might result to prostitutes or raping, sexual disfunction because u can easily damage d veins dat supply blood to ur "thing" from stroking during self service, you won't last long in bed, lower back pain, serious pain in d balls, you'd begin to slim seriously, loss of hair etc etc
this one is plenty oh....some of these might not be related to masturbation!! abeg dont make me change my mind yet
Re: Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 25, 2015
sauceny:

Just curious...
I wont tell u more then cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How I Survived A Super Contagious Viral Infection / Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos / Usman Ndagi, Immigration Officer, Dies Hours After His Sister's Death (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.