Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,808 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? (51110 Views)

Ik / The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Masturbation / 22 Side Effect Of Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 25, 2015
you are killing your brain cells. it will finally turn you to efuleèfù.
Re: Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 25, 2015
faceURfront:

your signature undecided

ZLεεмŠЂªĐĐΨ
Re: Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? by donem: 9:42am On Mar 25, 2015
loomer:
Try increase am to three times daily, so that e go be like food
omo to bad
Re: Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? by Keky(m): 9:43am On Mar 25, 2015
Stop it bro, focus on Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? by saasala(m): 9:45am On Mar 25, 2015
damariox:
Self service is encouraging. . It reduces risk of stds and unwanted pregnancies. I thought I was was very bad until I searched over it on the Internet and I was surprised... Scientifically is very healthy. 2 times a day isn't bad. . Maybe stop using soap, use your natural hands and get it moitured grin.. Learn better ways to do it and probably girls would not eat your money indiscriminately.

Twice a day isn't bad? Like seriously? When I was addicted to it, it was once every 3 days, and that's when am lonely.
Re: Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? by dlux: 9:46am On Mar 25, 2015
Get a girlfriend, try to engage yourself in productive ventures. Masturbation has no serious side effect but a few health research links to memory loss and loss of hair. Not vivid for everyone though. In Nigeria we consider these things taboo but its really normal and helps calm your sexual desires. Try to control yourself as u must not self-service every-time you get Hot. 80% males do it. If you dont, then dont go judging those that do. Its a private act that one is entitled to. No such thing as spiritual wife or husband rubbish linked to every masturbator.

2 Likes

Re: Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? by bjdon: 9:47am On Mar 25, 2015
Dont listen to anybody who says you are harming youorself, na LIE!!. At your age twice a day is perfectly normal. Your hormones are ragging, it's actually healthy to discharge on a regular basis as build up can lead to prostrate cancer later in life. Enjoy yourself and dont' have any guilt feelings at all. Life is too short
Re: Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? by arusoncd(m): 9:48am On Mar 25, 2015
Self service is like getting nourished from a food you ate in your dream or television- impossible! The actual thing is touching the Vulva, clitoris or see her naked as she is moaning in pleasure calling you daddy squirting her juice in lubrication as you pour your brain in her. (as you read don't grab your cream for your hand job please). Just get married and enjoy this my thesis only with your wife.

1 Like

Re: Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? by bjdon: 9:48am On Mar 25, 2015
daven:
There is nothing wrong with self servicing. I have been doing it since i was 16. I am now 31 and happily married with a healthy son and another baby on the way.. when you overdo it , your private organ becomes sore. But then the body recovers after due rest. I have not suffered memoryloss nor poor eyesight as have been previously alleged. I believe self servicing saves from contacting stds and hiv. You can also have healthy and meaningful rlships with girls as was my case. No worries bro.

Btw i forgot to add that sometimes i go more than 4 times day. Even till this morning i just had a quick one. This does not affect my sex with my wife , as i still fulfil my duties. I work offshore for 2 weeks at a go, so while my colleagues go for prostitutes in the swamp, i stay in my room and ma.sturbate. it hs kept me faithful to my wife, and my concience is clear.

A voice of reason and common sense!!
Re: Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? by DeDonn1: 9:49am On Mar 25, 2015
ipleddge:
Maybe because he have no choice, I self service when I don't have water to quench my fire,but can never compare d pleasure of sex with self service
I can't imagine my self seeing all these posts about self whatever;does it mean that you don't have optimum control over your emotions and selfish desires?
I have been for about year now [/color]
Without SEX or self-service and am healthy and I have two girl friends but I don't take sex as my priority.[color=#000000]

That's why rape and sexual harassments of both sex(young and old) are the order of the days everywhere you go,who's to blame here yourself or your government?
You have to get control over some useless things around you cos without them you can survive.Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? by EroticDesigner: 9:53am On Mar 25, 2015
Waskolo:
Hello my name David am 24 years of age. l loose interest towards girls when the girl love most broke my heart, I don't have any urge of asking a girl out, though when I see beautiful girls I admire them. About a year ago when my girlfriend dumped me I started satisfying myself through masturbation. I masturbate twice daily and its makes me feel good. but the question is, is masturbating going to affect me in the nearest future, will I ever feel anything for a woman. I just want to know if its killing me emotionally, because am addicted to self-service.
Matured Minds Please

No.
Unless you are gay.
but you clearly arent
You could be asexual hence reduced attraction to women.
But that is not a bad thing.

Ignore the ignorant and brain-washed posters please.
Re: Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? by naughtyboi419(m): 9:54am On Mar 25, 2015
rubey:

Your signature! angry
Choi rubey u fyn oooo d fairer d marier jst let me be d man in ur life n I wll follow christ immediately
Re: Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? by SwingzProsper(m): 9:54am On Mar 25, 2015
Haaaaa. SelfService ni odun tuntun yi Haaa brodaaly d tin . No . Gud oh.. Yur koko no go strong again o.. Na so. So water water nai. E go dy. B.. Js fine smal olosho dy tk rub. Body na or beta stil js focus on yur wrk inorda 2b sucesFUL until u'v settled down 2mawwy d ryt 1 u'l b wt til infinitie.. Haba mi o le selfServix o o o... Haaaaaa. Egbon develop anoda mindset sir. OkBye
Re: Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 9:54am On Mar 25, 2015
rubey:
Op needs to have lot of real sex undecided

Re: Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? by xbernardx(m): 9:57am On Mar 25, 2015
The pen*s become used to sstimulation by hands and other devices that you use and therefore when you become an addict, only. Hands can give you that pleasure and satisfaction not a woman, if u climb oga na 2minutes I give u. If u no believe carry ur voterscard go vote GMB.

Lying about dis won't. Add a kobo to my bank acc.
GodMode:

Liesangryangryangry

It makes you last longer due to frequent s:exual pleasure...
Re: Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? by peteruuu(m): 10:00am On Mar 25, 2015
grin konji na bastar.d cheesy
Re: Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? by EmmySparky(m): 10:00am On Mar 25, 2015
obum88:
I guess by nw all the seeds that will form doctors, lawyers, engineers, professors have been wasted. The ones remaining are for alaye, agbero, bus conductor, maruwa drivers. Continue, soon it will be reduced to almajiris and armed robbers.
oh LORD ... This guy u are bad mouthed...I am still laughing with tears in my eyes....

1 Like

Re: Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 25, 2015
GodMode:

You're miss-independent gringringrin

you can get it whenever you like..

Lol! Look at the lazy guy who wants to make my dreams come true grin
Re: Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? by zeburudaya: 10:01am On Mar 25, 2015
Everybody have do it in one ways or the other in his/her life. But it are bad when u does it to the extreme because at a particular point of time you will not find women alluring. Ka Chineke mezie okwu

3 Likes

Re: Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? by harrysterol(m): 10:03am On Mar 25, 2015
marc99:

Masturbation cuts at both ends. It has its merits and its demerits.

Just as everyday sex isn't advisable, masturbation twice daily isn't advisable. It makes you lethargic, vitamin C and fructose drained, as well as facilitates or hastens apoptosis.

Thrice a week of sex/masturbation is recommendable.
apoptosis of which of the cells? Spermatocytes or which cells? Will apoptosis occurs on?
Re: Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 25, 2015
Dreyl:
rubey

Yes bae?
Re: Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? by UnimkeAk(m): 10:06am On Mar 25, 2015
naijaboiy:

I Never said self servicing in itself is a bad action.

But getting addicted to it is not good. The Op said he finds more pleasure in it than sex.

Nigga has not gotten laid in a while; he needs to to take his **** close to a good pussy (jst close not even doing the shii)
I bet cha ; he'll chop off is hands.
Re: Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? by Mannylex(m): 10:08am On Mar 25, 2015
rubey:

angry

Not really into Fair Ladies, but you look beautiful... Love your skin tone, and the lipstick; Perfect match.

Have no fear; Mannylex is here
Re: Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? by suptol(m): 10:13am On Mar 25, 2015
It will surely affect you. What were u thinking? undecided
Re: Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? by LyfeJennings(m): 10:15am On Mar 25, 2015
I was U.
I been doing it for some years since I was 15. Truf is IT WILL AFFECT U
Re: Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? by Dreyl(m): 10:17am On Mar 25, 2015
rubey:

Yes bae?
you face seems familiar, it's like i've seen you in a mall before, you reside in lagos right?
Re: Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? by sukkot: 10:18am On Mar 25, 2015
well for starters your right arm will be stronger and bigger than your left arm. assuming you are right handed of course tongue
Re: Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 25, 2015
"Self-defeating personality order" is at work here o! gringrin
Re: Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? by GodMode: 10:23am On Mar 25, 2015
xbernardx:
The pen*s become used to sstimulation by hands and other devices that you use and therefore when you become an addict, only. Hands can give you that pleasure and satisfaction not a woman, if u climb oga na 2minutes I give u. If u no believe carry ur voterscard go vote GMB.

Lying about dis won't. Add a kobo to my bank acc.

Nope.. It makes the guy last longer...

Its not " Hands can give you that pleasure" its the MIND...

Wanking leads to sexual stimulation of the mind so the self-servicer won't release prematurely..
Re: Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? by GodMode: 10:26am On Mar 25, 2015
rubey:

Lol! Look at the lazy guy who wants to make my dreams come true grin

My ideal woman should be financially buoyant not demanding...

Your dreams are demands not dreams..
Re: Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? by Accurate11(m): 10:26am On Mar 25, 2015
obum88:
I guess by nw all the seeds that will form doctors, lawyers, engineers, professors have been wasted. The ones remaining are for alaye, agbero, bus conductor, maruwa drivers. Continue, soon it will be reduced to almajiris and armed robbers.
Hahahaha, you r a real clown

1 Like

Re: Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? by azonto4real(m): 10:28am On Mar 25, 2015
You are still a virgin don't lie anyway be careful the day you will get deflower by any girl na at least 10 round u go release and e fit lead to unplanned pregnancy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How I Survived A Super Contagious Viral Infection / Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos / Usman Ndagi, Immigration Officer, Dies Hours After His Sister's Death (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.