Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,358 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Seven Things Men Want From Women But Will Never Ask - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seven Things Men Want From Women But Will Never Ask (2560 Views)

Lawyer To Car Dealer Gives Davido Seven Days Ultimatum Over Dud Cheque (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji / Many men want to date her because am Linda Ikeji's sister-Laura Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven Things Men Want From Women But Will Never Ask by sylviasilifah(f): 8:31am On Mar 25, 2015
I have heard women say that men are the most complicated beings on earth which might be far from the truth only if they understand the things we want from them. It is quite unfortunate that most women think all that men want from them is sex ( that might be true if you are a slut) but we actually require a whole lot of subtle things that we will never say.
Perhaps due to chauvinism, our Ego or alpha dominance traits, we find it difficult to express our innermost feelings to our girlfriends and spouses because we think it makes us weak. Sometimes however, we believe that our women have an understanding of these factors which unfortunately, they don’t most of the time. For this reason, I’d take a run down of seven things we require from women but we’d never ask for.

Respect and Admiration
Respect they say is reciprocal but this is one thing every man wants from his woman. You might be wondering what kind of respect your man requires from you, we simply want you to appreciate our ideas and thoughts and five us credit for our actions. You respecting and admiring us gives us a feeling of importance which is most importantly conveyed when you exhibit it. We love to be admired especially when it comes sincerely as the gesture may turn out bad if the admiration is insincere. We want to be constantly reminded of the things you genuinely admire about us through compliments.

Companionship
We always like to be around the women we love. In our minds, we want you to tag along with us when we participate in certain activities we care about. It could be coming along to cheer us while we play football or sit and watch our favorite team play. The bottom line here is that we enjoy your companionship and want you to spend more time with us even though we won’t ask you to.

Read more at http://www.360nobs.com/2015/03/seven-things-we-want-from-women-but-will-never-ask/#uc4eKUkm6wdIc9b1.99
Re: Seven Things Men Want From Women But Will Never Ask by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 25, 2015
OP, when you mention 'we', what do you mean?
Re: Seven Things Men Want From Women But Will Never Ask by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 25, 2015
vfactor:
abeg help me ask am aqain grin
Re: Seven Things Men Want From Women But Will Never Ask by Young03(m): 8:39am On Mar 25, 2015
Didn't understand wat ur sayin.
Elaborate more
Re: Seven Things Men Want From Women But Will Never Ask by axortedbabe(f): 8:49am On Mar 25, 2015
Ha click ha kpai..
Re: Seven Things Men Want From Women But Will Never Ask by MRLINGTON(m): 8:56am On Mar 25, 2015
vfactor:

Looolz
Re: Seven Things Men Want From Women But Will Never Ask by sylviasilifah(f): 10:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
NDO.
axortedbabe:
Ha click ha kpai..
Re: Seven Things Men Want From Women But Will Never Ask by sylviasilifah(f): 11:04am On Mar 26, 2015
we, as in men.
vfactor:
Re: Seven Things Men Want From Women But Will Never Ask by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 26, 2015
sylviasilifah:
we, as in men.

And you re not a man.
Re: Seven Things Men Want From Women But Will Never Ask by sylviasilifah(f): 12:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
no. i'm not. A guy wrote it.
vfactor:

And you re not a man.
Re: Seven Things Men Want From Women But Will Never Ask by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 26, 2015
sylviasilifah:
no. i'm not. A guy wrote it.
Okay. Next time indicate u copied from a man.

(1) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Is Now Slim (see New Photos) / Hot Photos: Floyd Mayweather In Bed With Four Women, Shares Photo / Van Vicker Is Such A Good Kisser – Omotola Jalade Ekeinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.