Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Read And Remain Blessed. God Is Still The Same, He Change Not. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Read And Remain Blessed. God Is Still The Same, He Change Not. (505 Views)

How Do One Stay Closer To God And Remain Stedfast In This Endtime? / Miracle Job Via Prophetic Declaration! Read And Remain Blessed / Total Healing Testimonies. Read And Remain Blessed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read And Remain Blessed. God Is Still The Same, He Change Not. by tunji09(m): 9:20am On Mar 25, 2015
Brain Hemorrhage Healed!

“In 2013, I was diagnosed with a brain hemorrhage and was hospitalized at the Lagos University teaching hospital (Luth). My blood pressure was 180/170 and I was placed on strong medication to sustain my health. I also defecated and urinated on my body. That same year, my cousin came to Lagos and he gave me a pamphlet from this commission. When I read the testimonies in that publication, I said, if the lord did it for these people, I believed he will heal me too.
Then my cousin brought me to shiloh 2013. When I entered the church, I felt goose bumps all over my body and I knew I was at the right place. At a point in the message, the bishop declared, anyone who made contact with this ground tonight will never return with his infirmity, from where I sat, I jumped and said, I dive into it! Since then, I neither felt the symptoms nor lay on any hospital bed. I am totally made whole. I give all the glory to God of the father, Bishop David Oyedepo!... V.Ime

Join us this Sunday@ Encounter with destiny, March 29, 2015 @ Faith Tabernacle KM 10, Idiroko road, Ota Canaanland,Ota-Lagos. It’s your appointed time with destiny!
Service schedule: 6:00am, 7:50am, 9:40am, 11:30am. Also watch live “http://www.davidoyedepoministries.org/mediacenter/

Healed of Diverse Afflictions!
“In 2011, I was afflicted with body pains, ulcer, diabetes, leg pains and swollen stomach. At Shiloh 2014, I was healed of diabetes, ulcer and leg pains. However, the swollen stomach remained. During the 21 days prayer and fasting in January 2015, the bishop instructed us to write our request and lift it to God for divine intervention. I did! Also, during one of the services, he told us to touch wherever needs healing in our bodies, I touched my stomach and as he made prophetic declarations, I said, Amen, That me! Immediately, the swollen stomach became flat and my kidneys were restored. I give all the glory to the God of bishop Oyedepo!...Elder C. Renner

Supernatural Advancement!
“I worked for a multinational company and for a year, I believed God for an international job posting, but it was not forthcoming. During the 2014 Cross- over night service, the bishop declared that God would go beyond our plans and launch us into the realm of surprises. I keyed into it! I also made that prophetic declaration part of 21 days prayer and fasting request. Shortly after the prayer and fasting period, my line manager called me and said that I had been transferred to Ghana on an international assignment; I am in charge of 23 countries in the central and West African region. Also, the benefit includes payment of my children school fees, housing and several others. I give God all the Glory!”…E.Nwodo

Business Breakthrough via Tithing!
“I joined this commission in 2002 at the age of 27 and the future looked very bleak. I started a business with a partner just to make ends meet, but to the glory of God, as a result of the teaching from the altar, the business experienced advancement. In 2008, I gave a sacrificial seed of one million naira and told God to take me to the realm of millions. However, the business still grew at a snail’s pace. So I asked God, what else do you want me to do? I have given you my first million. Then, I realized that whenever the bishop preached on corporate tithing, I never keyed into it. To the glory of God, in 2011, I started engaging in corporate tithing and that business in worth two millions dollars presently and it won several award in 2014.Now, we double as the technical partner to the central bank of Nigeria (CBN). I give God all the glory for all he has done!”….O.P.Adewale

Supernatural Turnaround!
“Before I joined this commission in 2010, I was in abject poverty and a subject of a pity among my family in the village. However, on my first day in church, I listened to the bishop preached and I ask myself, where have you been all this while? Thereafter, I obeyed every instruction from the altar to the letter. Immediately, my turnaround started. That same year God provided me with a job and a house. I also got married in 2011 and presently, we have two children.
In 2012, I gave my house rent as my Shiloh sacrifice. To The glory of God, I who was pitied by the villager and poorer than the poor, I’m now the landlord of three houses. In November 2014, we dedicated our duplex. To God is the glory!”…E. Osadongo

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To April Your Month Of Instant Perfect Answers. / Nationalism Redefined / Why do men of God run from this title.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.