Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data (37250 Views)

Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by Nakarey(m): 1:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
Scored 2833 points..*whew*

Now proceeding to stage 2!
Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by Yeahreen(m): 1:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hehehe, Fanks My Dear. Make D Job Come First sha... grin
MizMyColi:
Congratulationscheesy

1 Like

Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by ayusco85(m): 1:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
MizMyColi:
If you received an email earlier, stating that you've been shortlisted for second stage, you should log on to the website now to start stage two.

There you will see your total score and your certificate, with options to download and share with friends.
I scored 9000 points...dunno if that's a 90% though.

I've completed stage 2 also.

Now, I wait.....

i just saw i got 8500 points. will proceed to stage two now

2 Likes

Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by Abduletudaye(m): 1:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
i don get certificate...#Godwin tongue

4 Likes

Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by TheRealAdonye(m): 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
lool. Parked here.

MizMyColi:

From? tongue

1 Like

Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by Spiceemee: 1:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
thanks @ mizzmycoli, i have completed d second stage at last guess d ishh was as a result of overcrowding on their website. God's best cheers!

1 Like

Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
Writting of CV (recommended for students, corpers...) at 1k. I think thats part of the grand design by those behind this Push CV ish to make some cool cash grin

Making more sense to me now smiley

1 Like

Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by gidis1stson(m): 1:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
MizMyColi:
If you received an email earlier, stating that you've been shortlisted for second stage, you should log on to the website now to start stage two.

There you will see your total score and your certificate, with options to download and share with friends.
I scored 9000 points...dunno if that's a 90% though.

I've completed stage 2 also.

Now, I wait.....

What questions did u get in stage 2?
Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by player007(m): 1:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
I have totally forgotten about it. Thanks Op. Make I check my score also. Na Oil company make them put me o, or else!!
Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by emsheddy(m): 1:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
MizMycoli thanks so much for this info. just checked n saw dat I got 9500 points. Am gonna chill till night to do the stage 2 cos dats when I did the stage one n got this seemingly high score. thank u so so much. collect peck abeg! mwaaah! abeg hint us on how the stage 2 is.

1 Like

Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by bukkylois(f): 2:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
scored 9000 and I have completed the second stage task.... hoping this will lead to something good
Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by haibe(m): 2:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
hammer2010:
Writting of CV (recommended for students, corpers...) at 1k. I think thats part of the grand design by those behind this Push CV ish to make some cool cash grin

lmfao.. this part got me cracking when i got to the stage. am in my pre-nysc stage and havent created my CV yet but when i saw 1k if you dont have, i just laugh. 1k * thousands of nigerians grin.. i guess they are actually creating job for themselves

3 Likes

Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by OreofeeOluwa(f): 2:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
emsheddy:
MizMycoli thanks so much for this info. just checked n saw dat I got 9500 points. Am gonna chill till night to do the stage 2 cos dats when I did the stage one n got this seemingly high score. thank u so so much. collect peck abeg! mwaaah! abeg hint us on how the stage 2 is.
stage 2 is about Career data not test.
Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by haibe(m): 2:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
player007:
I have totally forgotten about it. Thanks Op. Make I check my score also. Na Oil company make them put me o, or else!!

lol see hope.. you all really thin a mere organization like this will get you a job? wake up, you are in naija.. the best they will do is to fit you in the best place you should be in the labour market
Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by player007(m): 2:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
haibe:

lol see hope.. you all really thin a mere organization like this will get you a job? wake up, you are in naija.. the best they will do is to fit you in the best place you should be in the labour market
Bros no mind me o, I just de jonze ni.

1 Like

Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by kayultimate(m): 2:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
site busy

Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by ayusco85(m): 2:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

If you received this mail

Hello,

You are receiving this email because you have successfully completed Stage 1 of the Elite Employee Quest 2015. We apologize for the delay in proceeding to stage 2. We want to carry everybody along in this program, that is why we designed it this way.

Stage 2 starts on Wednesday, 25th of March, 2015. Your result and Certificate of Completion will be available to you from that date.

For more information on the program so far, see today’s Punch Newspaper [Pg 57] or Click HERE

If you have forgotten your password, go to pushcv.com/forgot. After you log in, you can change your password at pushcv.com/changepass

Remember that stage 2 starts on Wednesday, 25th of March, 2015.

Good Job so far,

PushCV Elite Team.

Kindly LogON to the same website you completed stage one with and start stage two.
They won't send another email.

true. i got the mail and i logged in. saw my score 8500 and ve downloaded my certificate. now am about to start stage 2
Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by AsherStorm(m): 2:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
site overloaded... CNT open login page
Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by dharyour93(m): 2:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
cjazz:
10000 points here.

Picture or I don't believe it.
Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by youngdee168(m): 2:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
My cert is blank, and cant complete the stage processes, pls anyone with similar problem or solution?
Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by MissIndependent(f): 2:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
I had 6,500 points in stage one...my so called certificate is ready I'm still on stage 2. Well I'm just doing it to catch fun cos I'm not taking it serious kinda looks fake to me. I may be wrong though lol
Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by jaydude(f): 2:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Just seeing this, can I still be a part of it? cry

Just be on the alert, they said there's going to be another batch after this, but how soon, I don't know
Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by chipapy(m): 2:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
Menh i'm having difficulties submitting mine (stage 2), i sent mail to the contact mail i was told it's a network failure from their end for more than three hours! now wouldn't want start my stage task afresh oooo, God help me!

Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by truvine(m): 2:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
soe:
i guess this pushcv thing is a scam

have they requested payment of any kind from you ?
Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by profeoo(m): 2:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
Scored 8000 pts. Is the payment compulsory for the cv? cos I'm currently doing my NYSC and I hv a working cv. Also when will the stage 2 end?
Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by sorextee(m): 2:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
Got 7500 points. I wasted time in answering, according to dem.

1 Like

Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
Batch B I mean Batch 2 have u received ur mail yet? still anticipating mine o feels like service again lol abeg make dem finish with batch A make we do our own joor
Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
haibe:
lmfao.. this part got me cracking when i got to the stage. am in my pre-nysc stage and havent created my CV yet but when i saw 1k if you dont have, i just laugh. 1k * thousands of nigerians grin.. i guess they are actually creating job for themselves
Exactly my thoughts. I mean, they actually took their time to give you compelling reasons why you should order them to creat a CV for you. Very funny Indeed

1 Like

Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by Frankenstein: 3:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
9000 points.
Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

Why shouldn't they?
oya make them use am cook soup na undecided
Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by luchie4: 3:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
hammer2010:

I thought I was the only one who saw that.
Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by denniece1(m): 3:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
Scored 10000points... Would do stage 2 later

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees / AAUA Recruitment CBT Test Invite / How Long After NYSC Did You Get A Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.