Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data (37218 Views)

Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by Preshie(f): 12:25am On Mar 26, 2015
Rita41:
So what are they doing preshie. Pls tel

I have already said it in my earlier post.
Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by cho25bc(f): 12:30am On Mar 26, 2015
Stage2 is about ur professional experiences,ie d orgs u ve worked 4,ur positions,ur 3 major achievements,ur 3 major roles while holding dat position,academic background,frm second sch 2 tertiary. ur strong/strenghth points(eg persuasion,negotiation,computing,speaking,coding,etc).then ur hobbies(singing,listening to music,etc).NB:u will be asked 2 choose just 5 in each categories.then a referee will be required plus his/her contact info.then ur CV upload or u request 4 a CV rewrite @ d rate of 1k.
newreality:
somebody help !

wat kind of questions do de ask in d step 2 pls?
Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 26, 2015
i actually paid 1k to push cv to create a cv for me long before this employee quest thing started and i won't lie i was quite impressed. it took about 3 days before they sent me the cv. (note they would send you like 7 different formats for that 1k) so you know that they actually take time to do it. i still use the cv till today, in fact its what i uploaded for them. and the cv has gotten me many interviews. so i advice, if you feel your cv no dey get you interviews. its a small price to pay.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by Aare2050(m): 7:30am On Mar 26, 2015
Wanna know if you upload ur CV or. Uask puchcv to create one for you. Bcuz me I don't av d 1k dey a demanding o.
MizMyColi:
If you received an email earlier, stating that you've been shortlisted for second stage, you should log on to the website now to start stage two.

There you will see your total score and your certificate, with options to download and share with friends.
I scored 9000 points...dunno if that's a 90% though.

I've completed stage 2 also.

Now, I wait.....
Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by MizMyColi(f): 7:35am On Mar 26, 2015
Aare2050:
Wanna know if you upload ur CV or. Uask puchcv to create one for you. Bcuz me I don't av d 1k dey a demanding o.

No, I uploaded mine.
Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by TheeRevelation: 10:25am On Mar 26, 2015
This pushCV people might be wayo people jare.

The so called certificate they made for me is BLANK
Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by orimahspence: 10:55am On Mar 26, 2015
[quote author=ifo post=32008493]i actually paid 1k to push cv to create a cv for me long before this employee quest thing started and i won't lie i was quite impressed. it took about 3 days before they sent me the cv. (note they would send you like 7 different formats for that 1k) so you know that they actually take time to do it. i still use the cv till today, in fact its what i uploaded for them. and the cv has gotten me many interviews. so i advice, if you feel your cv no dey get you interviews. its a small price to

I paid N2500 for the same cv, have I been scammed or what?
Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by An0nimus: 11:47am On Mar 26, 2015
MissIndependent:
I had 6,500 points in stage one...my so called certificate is ready I'm still on stage 2. Well I'm just doing it to catch fun cos I'm not taking it serious kinda looks fake to me. I may be wrong though lol
I scored 45 Lol. Hard to believe but true. Long story.
Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by freshjush: 12:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
TheeRevelation:

Mine too was like that...i asked them and they fixed it.....maybe its server issues..
Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by freshjush: 12:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
[quote author=orimahspence post=32018065][/quote]

I think they even subsidized the price for this elite thing...its 2500 normally if you ask them to help you rewrite your CV..
Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by martinyesq(m): 12:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
MizMyColi:
If you received an email earlier, stating that you've been shortlisted for second stage, you should log on to the website now to start stage two.

There you will see your total score and your certificate, with options to download and share with friends.

Now, I wait.....
I got the email too.but I could not proceed further what do I do?
Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by megawax8: 1:15pm On Mar 26, 2015
cho25bc:
Lol!I thot I was d only one who experrienced dat o.I almost gave up.bt I think it's pushcv server problem,not ur network.

I think what you are experiencing is from you..you are supposed to put you educational experience and after you put one, the instruction on top of the next page which seems like a reload is "educational experinces before the one you last inputed" and thats why your point keeps increasing. If you have read the instructions well, u would have seen something like 'click here' if......I think if there is no more qualifications to fill in
Glaxx:
I guess my browser is not working properly. I am in stage 2. I keep trying to submit my educational qualifications, but the page always regenerates and my points increases each time. I hope this doesn't affect my application. I'll leave it and retry in a cafe tomorrow.
Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by tmgtreasure(m): 1:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
ifo:
i actually paid 1k to push cv to create a cv for me long before this employee quest thing started and i won't lie i was quite impressed. it took about 3 days before they sent me the cv. (note they would send you like 7 different formats for that 1k) so you know that they actually take time to do it. i still use the cv till today, in fact its what i uploaded for them. and the cv has gotten me many interviews. so i advice, if you feel your cv no dey get you interviews. its a small price to pay.
GOOD ONE, KINDLY SHARE A SAMPLE LET US SEE
Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by georgee(m): 1:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
Even if u pay 1Naira during ANY recruitment process, u av been SCAMMED. .
I still have my doubts sha
Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by MissIndependent(f): 2:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
An0nimus:

I scored 45 Lol. Hard to believe but true. Long story.
Lool really? I guess it was network ish shey?
Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by cho25bc(f): 3:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
I was talking about network problem(server error) not d instruction at d top of d page.anytime I finish one phase and wanted 2 move 2 d next,all I see is"Error 500.internal error".dat's what I was referring 2.thanx anyway.
megawax8:

I think what you are experiencing is from you..you are supposed to put you educational experience and after you put one, the instruction on top of the next page which seems like a reload is "educational experinces before the one you last inputed" and thats why your point keeps increasing. If you have read the instructions well, u would have seen something like 'click here' if......I think if there is no more qualifications to fill in
Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by Obiwannn: 3:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
mtchew!
scored 4500
and a friend i helped scored 8500...

and they want my 1k to create a cv for me??
no thanks.
Am uploading what I've got.

undecided
Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
I got 10000 tooo.... tongue grin
Abduletudaye:

the highest so far...cool wink

1 Like

Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by freshjush: 4:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
TheeRevelation:

Lool... Better call them because I have mine
Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by kulgee001(m): 5:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
georgee:
Even if u pay 1Naira during ANY recruitment process, u av been SCAMMED. .
I still have my doubts sha

Well, they haven't asked you to pay anything have they? The CV writing thing is a service which they provide and is optional. You can upload your own CV if you are confident about it.
When you express your doubts, have logical reasons to back it up not just because e dey do you one kine for body.
No spoil their business and efforts with your pessimism. They have a good thing going and I appreciate them.

3 Likes

Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by kulgee001(m): 5:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
haibe:
lmfao.. this part got me cracking when i got to the stage. am in my pre-nysc stage and havent created my CV yet but when i saw 1k if you dont have, i just laugh. 1k * thousands of nigerians grin.. i guess they are actually creating job for themselves

SMH. You are supposed to be a graduate?
Professional CV writing is done all over the world. They are not the first. You give value to gain value. Instead of just charging Nigerian youths, who are mostly unemployed with little jobs available, for such kind of services that they render, they decided to come up with a programme to help some of these youths secure employment for FREE. And you think they just want to exploit?

I hope someday you understand that it is an ingenious idea which if sustained will help reduce unemployment.

1 Like

Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by Abduletudaye(m): 6:15pm On Mar 26, 2015
Phyphian:
I got 10000 tooo.... tongue grin

Chai!!! Effiko international! cool
Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by Preshie(f): 10:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
kulgee001:

SMH. You are supposed to be a graduate?
Professional CV writing is done all over the world. They are not the first. You give value to gain value. Instead of just charging Nigerian youths, who are mostly unemployed with little jobs available, for such kind of services that they render, they decided to come up with a programme to help some of these youths secure employment for FREE. And you think they just want to exploit?

I hope someday you understand that it is an ingenious idea which if sustained will help reduce unemployment.

You just expressed my mind. Unfortunately, some people still don't understand this lipsrsealed.
Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by faith2ogesco(m): 11:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
Rubbish... 3750.. Waa pressimg submit button for 8whole mins cos of network
Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by An0nimus: 12:15am On Mar 27, 2015
MissIndependent:
Lool really? I guess it was network ish shey?
Sort of. I used a phone to try it first and the browser couldn't render the site well. Then there was glo wahala. After first trial which was in the morning, I ignored the whole thing to try again when I'm on a system.

That was about 12 hours later grin
Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by MissIndependent(f): 6:16am On Mar 27, 2015
An0nimus:

Sort of. I used a phone to try it first and the browser couldn't render the site well. Then there was glo wahala. After first trial which was in the morning, I ignored the whole thing to try again when I'm on a system.

That was about 12 hours later grin
Lool pele
Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by TheeRevelation: 8:34am On Mar 27, 2015
freshjush:

Lool... Better call them because I have mine

freshjush:

Mine too was like that...i asked them and they fixed it.....maybe its server issues..

Ok you had to call them to fix it?
Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by Expsbterror(m): 9:26am On Mar 27, 2015
MizMyColi:

Now, I wait.....

I never c my own oooooooo
Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
[quote author=orimahspence post=32018065][/quote]

i did mine when they just started operations. maybe it was a promo. can't say.
Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by vickylala239: 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
Mehn!! Hv lost hope!!

I was about to summit my detail only for me to see mistake on my address,I cancel and went back corrected it,unfortunately I didnt check year of birth which I put up correctly. Only for me to discover that the year I was born was reset to April 2015.

As it stand now!! Am still in my mums womb when I applied!!!

Chai!!!

Hope for hopeless!!

cry grin
Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by Nobody: 5:07am On Mar 28, 2015
Honestly I got 2667 and was told I wasted time on each question, with about 80 percent to deal with but completed stage 2 tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prisons Recruitment: NPS Speaks On List Of Successful Candidates / Federal Civil Service Commission List Is Out! / Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.