Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Matter Fact None Of Them Did I Am - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Matter Fact None Of Them Did I Am (346 Views)

Nigerian Did I Look Like SAKA Ayetoro? / Pls Judge Me, Did I Scam An Igbo Boy? / Brain Teaser- How Did I Survive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Matter Fact None Of Them Did I Am by dinxozisho66: 10:34am On Mar 25, 2015
Matter fact none of them did I am they didn't trust the astrology charts know that was in common amongst these people there are four things that I found in common amongst every person that BrainFire had a spontaneous remission for major things and two minor things the first thing that was caught in common with every person that had a spontaneous remission was at every person accepted and believe that there was an intelligence that lived within them here I said within them that somehow was giving life there were some spiritual aspect of themselves that didn't exist where does religion always say that.
http://healthoffertrial.com/brainfire-free-trial/

(1) (Reply)

Tone Your Arms With Selebobo / Three Days To A Year, Trending On Twitter; #chibokgirls#nevertobeforgotten / More Than Just Lifting Weights & Building Muscle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.