Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

after Years Of Waiting For A Baby, And You Got This Via( Photo)is It A Blessing - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / after Years Of Waiting For A Baby, And You Got This Via( Photo)is It A Blessing (3980 Views)

Benue Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photo) / A Set Of Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (photos) / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In The U.S After Six Years Of Waiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

after Years Of Waiting For A Baby, And You Got This Via( Photo)is It A Blessing by yahx(m): 11:01am On Mar 25, 2015
Is this really human !! But if you got this as a promised child ISAAC!! Hw you go do

As for me na evil forest

Re: after Years Of Waiting For A Baby, And You Got This Via( Photo)is It A Blessing by dharay99: 11:04am On Mar 25, 2015
is dat creature real.?
Re: after Years Of Waiting For A Baby, And You Got This Via( Photo)is It A Blessing by chimerase2: 11:04am On Mar 25, 2015
Morale? angry
Re: after Years Of Waiting For A Baby, And You Got This Via( Photo)is It A Blessing by LewisO: 11:06am On Mar 25, 2015
[size=14pt]U said not human, i can only give birth to human with good looking. [/size]

1 Like

Re: after Years Of Waiting For A Baby, And You Got This Via( Photo)is It A Blessing by Rexhenrex(m): 11:17am On Mar 25, 2015
where is the child na *oops is that the child*did he stay to long and got burnt??

2 Likes

Re: after Years Of Waiting For A Baby, And You Got This Via( Photo)is It A Blessing by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:26am On Mar 25, 2015
Rexhenrex:
where is the child na *oops is that the child*did he stay to long and got burnt??

THAT'S THE PRINCE OF DARKNESS THAT WAS FORETOLD IN BOOK OF REVELATIONS.
Re: after Years Of Waiting For A Baby, And You Got This Via( Photo)is It A Blessing by yahx(m): 11:30am On Mar 25, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

THAT'S THE PRINCE OF DARKNESS THAT WAS FORETOLD IN BOOK OF REVELATIONS.
hahahahaha
Re: after Years Of Waiting For A Baby, And You Got This Via( Photo)is It A Blessing by Missmossy(f): 11:48am On Mar 25, 2015
Lot of funny comments here grin the baby looks scary.

1 Like

Re: after Years Of Waiting For A Baby, And You Got This Via( Photo)is It A Blessing by Mariojane(f): 12:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
LewisO:
[size=14pt]U said not human, i can only give birth to human with good looking. [/size]
make sure you marry a pretty girl to get you those good looking children you wish for.

back to topic: 'yuck'
Re: after Years Of Waiting For A Baby, And You Got This Via( Photo)is It A Blessing by LewisO: 12:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
Mariojane:
make sure you marry a pretty girl to get you those good looking children you wish for.

back to topic: 'yuck'
[size=14pt]Yes i will, thank you! smiley [/size]
Re: after Years Of Waiting For A Baby, And You Got This Via( Photo)is It A Blessing by deanoffaculty: 2:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
I go share the testimony for church by singing this song.........
"Na the thing wey you give me papa
Na I'm me too dey give you back
Eeeeh papa oo, make you receive am
With all you heart"
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: after Years Of Waiting For A Baby, And You Got This Via( Photo)is It A Blessing by yahx(m): 2:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
deanoffaculty:
I go share the testimony for church by singing this song.........
"Na the thing wey you give me papa
Na I'm me too dey give you back
Eeeeh papa oo, make you receive am
With all you heart"
grin grin grin grin
lol I swear u get mouth
Tru tlk sha o

1 Like

Re: after Years Of Waiting For A Baby, And You Got This Via( Photo)is It A Blessing by falcon01: 3:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
i no fit see d pikin face sef
Re: after Years Of Waiting For A Baby, And You Got This Via( Photo)is It A Blessing by sinaj(f): 3:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
I will say Thank you Lord embarassed

1 Like

Re: after Years Of Waiting For A Baby, And You Got This Via( Photo)is It A Blessing by Badosqi(m): 4:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hehehehheeheh... Is dat baby human being or the christian films devil.....
Re: after Years Of Waiting For A Baby, And You Got This Via( Photo)is It A Blessing by Mhizkel(f): 4:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
The baby looks scary tho...But still better than not having one @all
Re: after Years Of Waiting For A Baby, And You Got This Via( Photo)is It A Blessing by emilyone(f): 4:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
[quote kiss author=Mhizkel post=31993808]The baby looks scary tho...But still better than not having one @all[/quote]
shocked
Re: after Years Of Waiting For A Baby, And You Got This Via( Photo)is It A Blessing by Mhizkel(f): 4:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
emilyone:

shocked
Yes dear
Re: after Years Of Waiting For A Baby, And You Got This Via( Photo)is It A Blessing by yahx(m): 6:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
Badosqi:
Hehehehheeheh... Is dat baby human being or the christian films devil.....

if u dey watch yoruba movies ddos dark men dat act as witch lol
Re: after Years Of Waiting For A Baby, And You Got This Via( Photo)is It A Blessing by KanwuliaJara: 9:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
You go go do HEAVY THANKSGIVING na!
Oyedepo don born MESSIAH ke! grin

1 Like

Re: after Years Of Waiting For A Baby, And You Got This Via( Photo)is It A Blessing by activefibre1(m): 12:41am On Mar 26, 2015
the baby resemble michael jackson before him white.

1 Like

Re: after Years Of Waiting For A Baby, And You Got This Via( Photo)is It A Blessing by Mariojane(f): 1:58pm On Apr 10, 2015
LewisO:

[size=14pt]Yes i will, thank you! smiley [/size]
you are very welcome
Re: after Years Of Waiting For A Baby, And You Got This Via( Photo)is It A Blessing by Raymie(m): 10:38pm On Apr 10, 2015
Will call Rukky Sanda, the whitenlicuous lady and that Pela guy ASAP. I must brighten this future before the christening.
Re: after Years Of Waiting For A Baby, And You Got This Via( Photo)is It A Blessing by Moana(f): 10:47pm On Apr 10, 2015
LewisO:
you give birth? When did u grow a vagina?
Re: after Years Of Waiting For A Baby, And You Got This Via( Photo)is It A Blessing by LewisO: 11:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
Moana:
you give birth? When did u grow a vagina?
Where the child comes from? Is it not from me?

And don't tell me u don't understand that post.

1 Like

Re: after Years Of Waiting For A Baby, And You Got This Via( Photo)is It A Blessing by Moana(f): 11:23pm On Apr 10, 2015
LewisO:

Where the child comes from? Is it not from me?

And don't tell me u don't understand that post.
did u grow a vagina to give birth, yes or no? That is the question
Re: after Years Of Waiting For A Baby, And You Got This Via( Photo)is It A Blessing by LewisO: 11:27pm On Apr 10, 2015
Moana:
did u grow a vagina to give birth, yes or no? That is the question
Is this even a question?

1 Like

Re: after Years Of Waiting For A Baby, And You Got This Via( Photo)is It A Blessing by LewisO: 11:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
Mariojane:
you are very welcome

cool

(1) (Reply)

Every Thing Must Go For 350k!!! Family Is Relocating / Is It Okay For Wife To Initiate Sex Always / How American Woman Married A Nigerian Man While Still Legally Married In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.