Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Is It Okay For Wife To Initiate Sex Always - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Okay For Wife To Initiate Sex Always (3983 Views)

Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? / My Wife Denies Me Sex Always / She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Okay For Wife To Initiate Sex Always by TforT19: 9:04pm On May 25, 2022
My husband and I are married for 4years now and God as really helped us but I am the one who initiate sex most of the time and it often makes me feel unwanted because he sometimes turn me down and it hurts �.
I am always on sexy bumshort, trousers e.t.c yet my guy go lock up.
Recently I found out that he's been cheating on me and it's really getting at me because I have never for once denied him of sex.
But however I am managing the whole situation so it doesn't scatter my home.
But I really want to seek advice
1. should I stop making advancement or initiating sex maybe that will make him wants me.
2. I also want to ask if initiating sex all the time as a woman is okay or I should stop for now.
3. Lastly if a man gets steady love, care, sex, good food and attention home. why then does he cheat?

Guys please kindly advise me on what to do.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Okay For Wife To Initiate Sex Always by LusciousLouis: 9:06pm On May 25, 2022
All i can say is that Sex is not food undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay For Wife To Initiate Sex Always by Emma2Seconds: 9:08pm On May 25, 2022
So women too enjoy sex

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Wife To Initiate Sex Always by Felimax(m): 9:23pm On May 25, 2022
It is not bad for you to always initiate sex, it is not bad but if cares is not taking your husband will lost complete urge to having you.

Wearing bum short and sexy stuff may not just work for him.

This trick can burn you if not handle properly.

Men, when married sometimes see their spouse as a conquered and accomplished dream and the need to put in extra effort may be lost almost completely. It may result to you feeling not wanted or not attractive any longer. Some men also has a particular kind or shape of woman they so much admire and once married to you and they could not find those flavors they use to in you they will be attracted to the next best attractive thing according to their minds definition of attraction.

What can you do? Clean up and adjust what need to be adjusted. Bear, your urge and don't make the move like you use to. If you are the nagging type stop it for now. Plan and go for vacation if possible. Build your fantasies in his head very decently, still don't push it and watch how he will tear you into pieces. Just present to him that no matter what house food is always better than eating outside.

12 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Wife To Initiate Sex Always by Uniquetani1(f): 9:23pm On May 25, 2022
Men and cheating, 5&6.
I see nothing wrong initiating szx with your husband.
Na your thing and you can use it anytime.

Just advice him to always use CD.
Just focus on yourself

5 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Wife To Initiate Sex Always by rickpat(m): 9:23pm On May 25, 2022
first of all...do you initiate sex cus you are really in the mood or you do it cus you think it will make you keep the man?

secondly, since he is cheating it may be that he is getting satisfied sexually before he gets home ( please madam don't be sad, really trying not to appear too blunt)..but the truth is..since he turns you down most times...it's better you relax for a while but carry out your normal wifey duties and see if he will come to you...it's really risky having a cheating partner cus of infections..

lastly... madam nothing can make a cheating partner to stop... Except they really want to stop...if you like do all the duties...even change his car tyres for him when it's flat...he will still cheat... FAITHFULNESS IN A RELATIONSHIP IS A PERSONAL DECISION LACED WITH DISCIPLINE AND COMMITMENT....wish you the best...but be very careful

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay For Wife To Initiate Sex Always by franchasofficia: 9:25pm On May 25, 2022
TforT19:
My husband and I are married for 4years now and God as really helped us but I am the one who initiate sex most of the time and it often makes me feel unwanted because he sometimes turn me down and it hurts �.
Recently I found out that he's been cheating on me and it's really getting at me because I have never for once denied him of sex.
1. should I stop making advancement or initiating sex maybe that will make him wants me.
2. I also want to ask if initiating sex all the time as a woman is okay or I should stop for now.
3. Lastly if a man gets steady love, care, sex, good food and attention home. why then does he cheat?

Men are simple creatures ordinarily but when it comes to sexual matters, they are weird and kind of insatiable. Its sad, and yes I know this is not what the society expects from men, but the reality is that men naturally are sexual expeditors who just wanna explore different women for no justifiable reason and only their extreme love and fear of God or a god or government laws can tame them for some time or for a long time.

To majority of men if not all, sex is like a hobby or a sporting activity they need to engage with as many teams as they can get to play the games with just to win more teams and count as their sporting trophies not necessarily for tangible or justifiable reasons.

This is why a man will be married to a very beautiful, hot looking and well behaved woman who loves him and pampers him but still same man will be excited to fvck a not so good looking street hawker.

For men, they can love their wife or partner and still cheat on her. I don't know about women.

My final suggestion to you, tone down on the sex demands, don't let it be too frequent or routine cos men get easily bored of having sex with same woman so often no matter how pretty the woman maybe. Learn to pleasure yourself when the urge is too intense and you are alone so you won't be pestering him with sex every now and then, it bores most men forget what many would say online.

Just dress well, look good, focus on delivering your other wifely duties with joy and don't pester him with sex or make it a routine that you guys must have sex every week since you are married, like i said, such will get him bored and you will become unappealing to his sexual needs. With time he will come to you on his own. He will miss you. He will miss yours and come to you.

Don't listen to relationship and marriage counselors that will tell you that married couples should be having sex at least so so and so days or so so number of times a week or a month, dont let your sex life be routine, let it be spontaneous.

All the best

10 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Wife To Initiate Sex Always by Kobojunkie: 9:44pm On May 25, 2022
TforT19:

If your husband has been getting his fill of sex outside of your home, why are asking us questions such as these? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Wife To Initiate Sex Always by talk2hb1(m): 12:20am On May 26, 2022
Not Bad, but try to address what stopped him from initiating it

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For Wife To Initiate Sex Always by Nobody: 1:19am On May 26, 2022

4 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Wife To Initiate Sex Always by IkeIgboNile(m): 3:58am On May 26, 2022
Sex is not food though it's needed in relationships. Have you guys spoken about the cheating or do you think you can use sex and make him forget the other woman?

4 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Wife To Initiate Sex Always by TforT19: 4:25am On May 26, 2022
Thanks a lot I really appreciate
Felimax:
It is not bad for you to always initiate sex, it is not bad but if cares is not taking your husband will lost complete urge to having you.

Wearing bum short and sexy stuff may not just work for him.

This trick can burn you if not handle properly.

Men, when married sometimes see their spouse as a conquered and accomplished dream and the need to put in extra effort may be lost almost completely. It may result to you feeling not wanted or not attractive any longer. Some men also has a particular kind or shape of woman they so much admire and once married to you and they could not find those flavors they use to in you they will be attracted to the next best attractive thing according to their minds definition of attraction.

What can you do? Clean up and adjust what need to be adjusted. Bear, your urge and don't make the move like you use to. If you are the nagging type stop it for now. Plan and go for vacation if possible. Build your fantasies in his head very decently, still don't push it and watch how he will tear you into pieces. Just present to him that no matter what house food is always better than eating outside.
Re: Is It Okay For Wife To Initiate Sex Always by TforT19: 4:27am On May 26, 2022
I do it because I want to keep him. Thanks a lot for your advice. I really appreciate.
rickpat:
first of all...do you initiate sex cus you are really in the mood or you do it cus you think it will make you keep the man?

secondly, since he is cheating it may be that he is getting satisfied sexually before he gets home ( please madam don't be sad, really trying not to appear too blunt)..but the truth is..since he turns you down most times...it's better you relax for a while but carry out your normal wifey duties and see if he will come to you...it's really risky having a cheating partner cus of infections..

lastly... madam nothing can make a cheating partner to stop... Except they really want to stop...if you like do all the duties...even change his car tyres for him when it's flat...he will still cheat... FAITHFULNESS IN A RELATIONSHIP IS A PERSONAL DECISION LACED WITH DISCIPLINE AND COMMITMENT....wish you the best...but be very careful
Re: Is It Okay For Wife To Initiate Sex Always by TforT19: 4:28am On May 26, 2022
Thank you. I really appreciate
UpInTheSky:
B/c your initiating it most of the time didn't stop him and hasn't stopped him from cheating,
then, yes, reduce the initiating for now (let him initiate) and when you're at it, protect yourself ooo,
as you wouldn't want to catch anything from him, since he's sleeping with another/other women
outside your marriage, smh.

As for why he's cheating, only he knows, but know this: he's 100% responsible for his actions.
Him making the conscious decision to cheat is all on him and something he must own up to.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For Wife To Initiate Sex Always by Threesha(f): 4:32am On May 26, 2022
angry
Re: Is It Okay For Wife To Initiate Sex Always by Richy4(m): 4:47am On May 26, 2022
Why should I believe this story...?
<<Every reasonable individual will be worried about being infected because of the cheating husband...

<<Many will put on an imaginary trousers with padlock and refused to open up because of the betrayal... The emotions running through the individual that was cheated upon will be of confusion, sadness, raged/ anger , grief or even physical pains..the last thing on your mind will be to initiate sex..

<<We all knows that some men do cheat on their wife and spouses but please stop cooking up stories...

<<U should have asked those questions straight away to satisfy your curiosity if a wife should call the shots all the time in the bedroom or if good sex can keep men from cheating... not this kind of story to further dent the little image we were protecting for years...

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Wife To Initiate Sex Always by TforT19: 6:10am On May 26, 2022
Yeah I have but he denied it. I later involved someone he respect and analyze everything so he knows I know what am saying. He didn't confess to it. All he said was I am the best woman he has ever met and will choose me over and over again if he has to marry. I should stop bothering myself. He told the person he will put his house in order. And I stop pushing it since then.
IkeIgboNile:
Sex is not food though it's needed in relationships. Have you guys spoken about the cheating or do you think you can use sex and make him forget the other woman?

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For Wife To Initiate Sex Always by TforT19: 6:26am On May 26, 2022
experience is the best teacher, this has happened to my uncle, it led to divorce and he ended up marrying the side chick who now has a child for him, I don't want mine to end up the same way. infact things was already going bad because I bring this up in the house if not for the intervention of God and the people. He start being defensive in the house and pick up fault in the house. I am no longer pushing It and things is falling back in shape even better than before. But I just feel like I should address this part I want to know what I should do differently so I don't end up chasing him out. Have watch several you tube videos because of my case but I still feel I should talk to people to get direct feed back.
Richy4:
Why should I believe this story...?
<<Every reasonable individual will be worried about being infected because of the cheating husband...

<<Many will put on an imaginary trousers with padlock and refused to open up because of the betrayal... The emotions running through the individual that was cheated upon will be of confusion, sadness, raged/ anger , grief or even physical pains..the last thing on your mind will be to initiate sex..

<<We all knows that some men do cheat on their wife and spouses but please stop cooking up stories...

<<U should have asked those questions straight away to satisfy your curiosity if a wife should call the shots all the time in the bedroom or if good sex can keep men from cheating... not this kind of story to further dent the little image we were protecting for years...

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Wife To Initiate Sex Always by Richy4(m): 6:39am On May 26, 2022
TforT19:
experience is the best teacher, this has happened to my uncle, it led to divorce and he ended up marrying the side chick who now has a child for him, I don't want mine to end up the same way. infact things was already going bad because I bring this up in the house if not for the intervention of God and the people. He start being defensive in the house and pick up fault in the house. I am no longer pushing It and things is falling back in shape even better than before. But I just feel like I should address this part I want to know what I should do differently so I don't end up chasing him out. Have watch several you tube videos because of my case but I still feel I should talk to people to get direct feed back.

You are human.. u have feelings as well.. if truly your story is authentic, and u got prove that he was cheating, the Last thing on your mind would be to initiate sex.. it doesn't sound real that he was cheating on u and u are talking about sex.. u should lash out, u should remove the anger that is bottled up.. not using sex to cure a cheating spouse...

Again, You are not even worried about the consequences of getting infected with diseases that is incurable..All u were focusing is on how to keep him.. hence living yourself vulnerable ...

I won't teach u on how to react on situations like this but again, are u for real? Are u really really a citizen of this planet Earth?

6 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Wife To Initiate Sex Always by BrianGriffin: 8:02am On May 26, 2022
Richy4:

You are human.. u have feelings as well.. if truly your story is authentic, and u got prove that he was cheating, the Last thing on your mind would be to initiate sex.. it doesn't sound real that he was cheating on u and u are talking about sex.. u should lash out, u should remove the anger that is bottled up.. not using sex to cure a cheating spouse...

Again, You are not even worried about the consequences of getting infected with diseases that is incurable..All u were focusing is on how to keep him.. hence living yourself vulnerable ...are u for real? Are u really really a citizen of this planet Earth?

Bro you should know people are different. Always learn to see things from different perspective. Things like this happen all the time because of people like you who think or who like to believe this things don’t happen. At the OP, just focus on yourself for now. Try to be the best version of yourself and if it gets too much you can’t handle then kindly ask for a divorce. I believe no one is meant to suffer in silence.
Re: Is It Okay For Wife To Initiate Sex Always by Richy4(m): 8:07am On May 26, 2022
BrianGriffin:

Bro you should know people are different. Always learn to see things from different perspective.
Honestly I believe u. that was why I ask if she was indeed on this planet.. just being realistic here...because it's quite difficult to fathom how a spouse will cheat and the best cure was to initiate sex without addressing the issue..

3 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Wife To Initiate Sex Always by Das1mama: 8:56am On May 26, 2022
TforT19:

To be more candid with u, d enemy of marriage is living with u in ur house.. Have u involved the Lord?
Re: Is It Okay For Wife To Initiate Sex Always by NoToPile: 9:07am On May 26, 2022
Richy4:

Again, You are not even worried about the consequences of getting infected with diseases that is incurable..[b]All u were focusing is on how to keep him.. hen[/b]ce living yourself vulnerable ...

I won't teach u on how to react on situations like this but again, are u for real? Are u really really a citizen of this planet Earth?

@bolded is the reality of a lot of women, even when the man is cheating, society says he has to be kept.

There's nothing that can stop a man from cheating, not even sex well except divine intervention.

A man who doesn't cheat has made an intentional effort not to do so even in the face of seduction.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Wife To Initiate Sex Always by Das1mama: 9:07am On May 26, 2022
All your explanations only points at same direction but for Gullible men.... When a man is not rooted in the Lord all encroaching spirits of darkness frustrates and torments the marriage by removing the only true veil from his eyes.. So for me as the neck and soul companion of the man, let her help the husband in reclaiming his position back as the man that has being rooted and authorized by JEHOVA SHAMMA.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For Wife To Initiate Sex Always by IkeIgboNile(m): 9:10am On May 26, 2022
TforT19
Yeah I have but he denied it. I later involved someone he respect and analyze everything so he knows I know what am saying. He didn't confess to it. All he said was I am the best woman he has ever met and will choose me over and over again if he has to marry. I should stop bothering myself. He told the person he will put his house in order. And I stop pushing it since then.

How long has it been that he spoke with the man? Has he had a heart to heart talk with you sonce he spoke with the man? If he hasn't, have you tried talking it out since then?
Re: Is It Okay For Wife To Initiate Sex Always by rickpat(m): 9:21am On May 26, 2022
TforT19:
I do it because I want to keep him. Thanks a lot for your advice. I really appreciate.
okay,since you do it to try to keep him,it's better you take a break for now because if you keep initiating it and he keeps turning you down, over time you might start to lose your self worth and feel you are not good enough...and that will affect your confidence as a person..so just chill and allow him want you... good luck

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For Wife To Initiate Sex Always by Richy4(m): 9:25am On May 26, 2022
NoToPile:

@bolded is the reality of a lot of women, even when the man is cheating, society says he has to be kept.

There's nothing that can stop a man from cheating, not even sex well except divine intervention.

A man who doesn't cheat has made an intentional effort not to do so even in the face of seduction.

It's really sad... that's the reason why I doubted the whole story... She wasn't even thinking about her own safety,,she didn't even say she let off some emotional steam that comes to play when a spouse is cheated upon...

All she was thinking and talking about was to satisfy him sexually as if that was the only solution to the problem... I'm trying to figure out the rationale behind that move apart from what she said that she doesn't want to end up like her aunt.. maybe I'm too old and overthinking things..

4 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Wife To Initiate Sex Always by Toktee(m): 9:37am On May 26, 2022
Uniquetani1:
Men and cheating, 5&6.
I see nothing wrong initiating szx with your husband.
Na your thing and you can use it anytime.

Just advice him to always use CD.
Just focus on yourself
shut up... you no the cheat?
Re: Is It Okay For Wife To Initiate Sex Always by Mrincredy(m): 10:56am On May 26, 2022
You are not doing badly.You must be beautiful in his definition of beauty for him to have chosen you.Perhaps there are few things you did when you were dating that you stopped but in all try to cry to God on the altar and continue your beauty routine.
TforT19:

Re: Is It Okay For Wife To Initiate Sex Always by gregyboy(m): 11:19am On May 26, 2022
TforT19:

threatening him with the fact thst f he cheat again you will cheat in return or you will park out of his house and he has no rigjt to deniel you sex

youre his wife and not a maid

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For Wife To Initiate Sex Always by TforT19: 2:55pm On May 26, 2022
Thanks to everyone who has advice I really appreciate you all. God bless you all and you will not have problem in your life in Jesus name. I will apply wisdom to everything and curb all excesses.
Re: Is It Okay For Wife To Initiate Sex Always by JovialJune(f): 8:31pm On May 26, 2022
rickpat:

Thank you o jare,

Madame Op that doesn't want her marriage to scatter, your husband that is cheating is not destroying your home by himself abi, and you still dey open leg for am, you are not scared of STD or HIV, you want to remain in a marriage with a disrespectful, cheating, STD infested man in the name of endurance abi? Will he stay with you and endure if you were the one cheating?

Close your legs from him, go and look for other ways to satisfy yourself sexually so as to preserve for health, we only live once o....

11 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / What Is This World Turning Into? (baby Picture) / Girls holding Their Garment Upward Showing Their Behind Shape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.