Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Korede Belllo Changes Name To Godwin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Belllo Changes Name To Godwin (755 Views)

Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] / 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' / Korede Bello Officially Changes His Name To Godwin (2) (3) (4)

Korede Belllo Changes Name To Godwin by Habasstunde: 11:28am On Mar 25, 2015
Mavin records signee Korede Bello #doromegasuperstar as come out to say that he has changed his to Gowin
His name is Korede Bello and he has risen from nothing to something. One good thing to note about his quick fame and depict his stardom is his instagram fans that grew from 10k to 100k in just 2 months. ( No one has done this before in 9ja)

When asked,in a recent interview,he said the reason why he called he change his name to Godmin are as follows
-The name Korede Bello is my full name and since I started singing commercially, I haven’t adopted a stage name hence the need
continue reading >>> http://www.starboytv.com/2015/03/korede-changes-name-to-godwin.html
Re: Korede Belllo Changes Name To Godwin by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 25, 2015
I prefer korede Bello.....

This is a huge marketing blunder!
Re: Korede Belllo Changes Name To Godwin by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 25, 2015
missclasssy:
I prefer korede Bello.....

This is a huge marketing blunder!
Are you the market? Or even more bizarre, a huge market? Or perhaps you ate ~100k Korede fans and became their mouthpiece?
Re: Korede Belllo Changes Name To Godwin by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 25, 2015
RickRichards:

Are you the market? Or even more bizarre, a huge market? Or perhaps you ate ~100k Korede fans and become their mouthpiece?

Sorry, but I don't reply _stupid and ill-written comments.......
Re: Korede Belllo Changes Name To Godwin by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
missclasssy:

Sorry, but I don't reply _stupid and ill-written comments.......
Cute. I just yawned so hard I caused a mini-storm. NLers, how do I register this feat in the Guinness Book of World Records?
Re: Korede Belllo Changes Name To Godwin by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
Haba!!

Honestly,this is an error undecided

That name is just too borin and local

Spot The Difference, Featuring: IYANYA / Checkout Yvonne Nelson Birthday Message To John Dumelo / Desperate Housewives Africa Lands Themselves On The Cover Of This Day Style Maga

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9