Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:12 AM

REVEALED!!! 4 Reasons Why You Should Not Eat Bread - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / REVEALED!!! 4 Reasons Why You Should Not Eat Bread (1180 Views)

5 Foods You Should Not Eat Again / If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation / Top Ten Reasons Why You Should Not Eat Your Indomie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REVEALED!!! 4 Reasons Why You Should Not Eat Bread by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 25, 2015
Quite a lot of people love to eat bread, whether the sandwich way or just the usual way, on a daily basis.
However, it is exactly not the most healthy food you can have! Yes, you read well. Below are reasons why you should stay away from bread…
1. It doesn’t have many nutrients:
Unlike other food items, bread, especially white bread and items made from it lack nutrients. You’re not getting any fiber, you’re not getting the wholesomeness of grains — you’re basically getting nothing important out of it. While bread made of wheat is a little better, if you’re looking for nutrients, bread made out of whole grains are what you must opt for........Read more »http://mcebisco..com/2015/03/revealed-4-reasons-why-you-should-not.html

Re: REVEALED!!! 4 Reasons Why You Should Not Eat Bread by yuncka: 11:58am On Mar 25, 2015
I no dey chop bread to collect nutrient, I dey chop am mek I belle full. Shikinah! grin

3 Likes

Re: REVEALED!!! 4 Reasons Why You Should Not Eat Bread by ghost1718(m): 12:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
my problem na my belle, if E full... I no get time with Nuru rabido
Re: REVEALED!!! 4 Reasons Why You Should Not Eat Bread by Pavore9: 4:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
ls it not same bread that have been mentioned right from the Book of Genesis?

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do In This Situation? / 4 Foods You Should Eat To Improve Your Fertility / National Noodle Day Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.