Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

A Beggar Chopping The Head Of His Life[pishure] - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Beggar Chopping The Head Of His Life[pishure] (1335 Views)

Baddest Commment Pishure / Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) / Caption My "Pishure" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Beggar Chopping The Head Of His Life[pishure] by Kaymania(m): 11:50am On Mar 25, 2015
Was going to my friends house when I came across this nigg enjoying himself in a corner....

assuming you've given this man some money and you happen to see him like this, what will you do??....as for me, I'll just take his pishure and share it here..that's what I'm even doing......

#justforfun

Re: A Beggar Chopping The Head Of His Life[pishure] by adanduka: 12:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
What is your point?
Please let the man drink his Pepsi and eat his bread in peace.
Re: A Beggar Chopping The Head Of His Life[pishure] by Adeola29(f): 6:24am On Mar 26, 2015
adanduka:
What is your point?
Please let me man drink his Pepsi and eat his bread in peace.

Abi o. Abi when did eating becomes a crime?

(1) (Reply)

Pako Or English? Were U A Victim Of This? Ask Ya Mama (pix) / Funny Stuff / Most Ladies Do This(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.