Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Solving Your Problem Through Ifa / Oracle - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Solving Your Problem Through Ifa / Oracle (944 Views)

Enough Of The 'Let's Go Fishing', Why Not 'Let's Go Problem Solving'? / The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges / How Were People Solving Their Spiritual Issues When There Was No Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solving Your Problem Through Ifa / Oracle by Drajanaku(m): 12:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
I perform better in job, inherited from great grandfather. I lead other"s follow behind in spiritual dimension and power, i have my spiritual house at Ijebu where my great grandfather lead the shrine of Ijebu Land. life adjustment via oracle: searching and getting the solution to a problem through Ifa oracle, spiritual attack, spiritual power, spiritual problems, promise and fail, love powder, love ring, sweet sexy cream, fibroid, infertility,stroke, std, HIV,pass exam Biro,bosom and manliness enlargement and reduction, collect gift from abroad,hips enlargement, stop your man from having another wife, and woman from having another husband, quick sales in your market, winning of contract, winning of court case, commanding tones, poising detective ring,winning of pool and lotto , winning of visa and lottery, promotion in place of work barrenness, bad dreams
Address: 79A, Kajola Street Ejinrin Rd, Bus Stop Igbile, Omu Eleni Ijebu, Ogun State
08117544716, 08067809141
Re: Solving Your Problem Through Ifa / Oracle by urheme: 9:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
Your website pls
Re: Solving Your Problem Through Ifa / Oracle by bullabong(m): 7:14am On Mar 26, 2015
How do we know you are genuine?

(1) (Reply)

Truth Your Pastor Will Never Tell You! / Significance Of The Ark Of The Covenant / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Reconciles With His Wife!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.