Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,868 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

TOP 5 Nigerian Oil Servicing Companies You May Like To Work In - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / TOP 5 Nigerian Oil Servicing Companies You May Like To Work In (44188 Views)

Opportunities In An Oil Servicing Firm!!! / Top 5 Nigerian Construction Companies To Work For. / I Need A List Of All The Oil Servicing Companies In Bayelsa States. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TOP 5 Nigerian Oil Servicing Companies You May Like To Work In by Kingsasian(m): 2:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
And my colleagues will not stop talking about chevron, spdc, elf-total and mobil like they are the only oil companies in naija.
Re: TOP 5 Nigerian Oil Servicing Companies You May Like To Work In by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
ojmaroni247:
Funny list ,wat happened to Transocean,bakerhudges,weatherford,...Op u must be very high on poo,most of those u listed doesnt pay up to 250k per month for a start.

Did you see "Nigerian" on his list?

Kingsasian:
And my colleagues will not stop talking about chevron, spdc, elf-total and mobil like they are the only oil companies in naija.
Kingsasian:
Kingsasian:
Kingsasian:

Khaki no be leather o

The companies you listed are Tier 1, while those mentioned by OP are Tier 4 in the industry.

Your colleagues may be right to be obsessed with those Tier 1 companies o

1 Like

Re: TOP 5 Nigerian Oil Servicing Companies You May Like To Work In by otunbadan(m): 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
Things are not rosy there again for now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TOP 5 Nigerian Oil Servicing Companies You May Like To Work In by Ahmed4002(m): 2:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
ojmaroni247:
Funny list ,wat happened to Transocean,bakerhudges,weatherford,...Op u must be very high on poo,most of those u listed doesnt pay up to 250k per month for a start.

that's it my brother.

what about

bajerhudges
Schlumberger
Cameron well head
weafri

and lots of them.

I have never came across those list of companies posted in any of the Stce conference or Spe seminars.

nonsense thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TOP 5 Nigerian Oil Servicing Companies You May Like To Work In by Emmanuel247(m): 2:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
What did he say??
Re: TOP 5 Nigerian Oil Servicing Companies You May Like To Work In by IYIMAN: 2:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
ojmaroni247:

Very true, low pays: and you have Lee engineering, DonMac eng,And several others.
Re: TOP 5 Nigerian Oil Servicing Companies You May Like To Work In by worldgee: 2:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
As d elections approach, u really need to stay informed.

Get info on d go & know what is happening in your environment.

Re: TOP 5 Nigerian Oil Servicing Companies You May Like To Work In by Ahmed4002(m): 2:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
Jarus:

Khaki no be leather o

The companies you listed are Tier 1, while those mentioned by OP are Tier 4 in the industry.

The Topic said: oil servicing companies

those total. agip. mobil you called are not oil servicing company
Re: TOP 5 Nigerian Oil Servicing Companies You May Like To Work In by Kingsasian(m): 2:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
Jarus:

Khaki no be leather o

tier 1 or tier 10 I don't care provided they are multinationals
Re: TOP 5 Nigerian Oil Servicing Companies You May Like To Work In by deletrue: 2:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
Kingsasian:
The companies you mentioned are the best. They are jointly owned by both Britons and Americans and few Nigerian directors.
Re: TOP 5 Nigerian Oil Servicing Companies You May Like To Work In by Kingsasian(m): 2:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
Ahmed4002:

ok now I get. I didn't read the topic properly.
Re: TOP 5 Nigerian Oil Servicing Companies You May Like To Work In by Ahmed4002(m): 2:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
Kingsasian:
ok now I get. I didn't read the topic properly.

no problem. Just making some corrections.
Re: TOP 5 Nigerian Oil Servicing Companies You May Like To Work In by Kingsasian(m): 2:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
Ahmed4002:

no problem. Just making some corrections.
thanks man.
Re: TOP 5 Nigerian Oil Servicing Companies You May Like To Work In by tmodeltoluene(m): 2:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
consider this

Re: TOP 5 Nigerian Oil Servicing Companies You May Like To Work In by adahgold(m): 3:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
CR77:
Long story even Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe no long like this story.

grin grin grin

bro no kill me with laff for hear abeg hahahahahahahahahaah

1 Like

Re: TOP 5 Nigerian Oil Servicing Companies You May Like To Work In by CR77(f): 3:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hahahaha no be small thing oo...Remain bless and vote wise.
adahgold:

bro no kill me with laff for hear abeg hahahahahahahahahaah
Re: TOP 5 Nigerian Oil Servicing Companies You May Like To Work In by kkdonjay: 3:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
ojmaroni247:

The article stated full Nigerian and indigenous oil servicing companies. The others you mentioned have foreign element

1 Like

Re: TOP 5 Nigerian Oil Servicing Companies You May Like To Work In by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
Ahmed4002:

Oga, I never mentioned Total, Agip, Mobil anywhere on my post.
Re: TOP 5 Nigerian Oil Servicing Companies You May Like To Work In by peleson: 3:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
Cooiies
Re: TOP 5 Nigerian Oil Servicing Companies You May Like To Work In by Izontubo(m): 3:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
ojmaroni247:
he emphasized on core indigenous oil servicing companies...

1 Like

Re: TOP 5 Nigerian Oil Servicing Companies You May Like To Work In by ujuesther: 4:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
I wonder where guys gather information from and make them public. It first depends on whether you are talking about wholly indigenous Oil Service Companies or Including Multinational Oil servicing companies. There are local Service companies that are doing far better than those mentioned. By experience I understand that AOS is not a too good company.
Re: TOP 5 Nigerian Oil Servicing Companies You May Like To Work In by jodeci(m): 4:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
AOSORWELL IS NO LONGER AN INDIGENOUS COMPANY,IT HAS BEEN BOUGHT OVER BY AN INDIAN MAN THOUGH WITH NIGERIAN DIRECTORS.
Re: TOP 5 Nigerian Oil Servicing Companies You May Like To Work In by ifedayosol(m): 4:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
Abeg no mention LEE. Talk of century, NECONDE not LEE Engineering.
Lee engineering staffs in Odidi whr I wrk are not well paid
IYIMAN:

Very true, low pays: and you have Lee engineering, DonMac eng, Century group And several others.
Re: TOP 5 Nigerian Oil Servicing Companies You May Like To Work In by MadCow1: 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
Kaztec

Owned by Emeka Offor.

Shady company..

Poor salary..
Re: TOP 5 Nigerian Oil Servicing Companies You May Like To Work In by Ahmed4002(m): 4:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
Jarus:

Oga, I never mentioned Total, Agip, Mobil anywhere on my post.

Sorry it's was Kingsasian

forgot to unquote you

1 Like

Re: TOP 5 Nigerian Oil Servicing Companies You May Like To Work In by Themandator: 5:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Enough of all these top100 companies et al...

Truss me, we know them angry.

Now, do you have any auto-connect?
'Like, can you facilitate homeboyz employment?

Na wetin we wan hear be that nna.

Try Kaztec nna. Just that Emeka Offor no dey into politics like before..
Re: TOP 5 Nigerian Oil Servicing Companies You May Like To Work In by Orikinla(m): 6:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
Many of them often owe workers' salaries.
Re: TOP 5 Nigerian Oil Servicing Companies You May Like To Work In by IYIMAN: 6:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
ifedayosol:
Abeg no mention LEE. Talk of century, NECONDE not LEE Engineering.
Lee engineering staffs in Odidi whr I wrk are not well paid

You work in Odidi? I pm you already, we are close:
Re: TOP 5 Nigerian Oil Servicing Companies You May Like To Work In by IYIMAN: 6:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
With the signing of the PIB: many indigenous companies will spring up, I believe.

Hope they will treat Nigerian workers well and not intimidate Unions but rather allow workers associate freely and make reasonable demands for their welfare.
Re: TOP 5 Nigerian Oil Servicing Companies You May Like To Work In by Iamoilprince(m): 6:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
@op whr is Halliburton ? baker hughes? schlumberger ? Weatherford ?
Re: TOP 5 Nigerian Oil Servicing Companies You May Like To Work In by bezimo(m): 7:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
Ahmed4002:

that's it my brother.

what about

bajerhudges
Schlumberger
Cameron well head
weafri

and lots of them.

I have never came across those list of companies posted in any of the Stce conference or Spe seminars.

nonsense thread

The op is ignorant and knows very little about oil and gas servicing companies.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2017 Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment Official Thread. / Third Class Candidates / 2012 NNPC Graduate Trainees Recruitment. Deadline 21 December 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.