Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,100 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

The Company;The Silent Battle - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Company;The Silent Battle (1776 Views)

The Silent Movie Story By Dindy / Silent Seduction / A Dance To The Silent Gong. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Company;The Silent Battle by ElectGINeer(m): 1:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
A mind blowing crime story. It is a pieces that ran through 20 chapters, and, 200 episodes. It will be updated on a weekly basis. It will commence on the 18th of April, but the Prologue will be uploaded on the 3rd of April.
Thank you.

Re: The Company;The Silent Battle by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
I AM HERE
Re: The Company;The Silent Battle by Divepen1(m): 11:04am On Mar 28, 2015
oya...waiting jejely
Re: The Company;The Silent Battle by ElectGINeer(m): 12:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
Copyright © Adebayo Rilwan 2015

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Adebayo Rilwan.
Re: The Company;The Silent Battle by ElectGINeer(m): 12:54pm On Mar 29, 2015
Divepen 1,and Kitnah my Number One Fan. They are the V. I. P. among V. I. P. s.
Re: The Company;The Silent Battle by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
ElectGINeer:
Divepen 1,and Kitnah my Number One Fan. They are the V. I. P. among V. I. P. s.
lol
I'm definitely following ur story
Re: The Company;The Silent Battle by ElectGINeer(m): 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
PROLOGUE
Chief Felix Parkman the managing director (M. D) and C.E.O of Techcorps a leading manufacturer of telecommunicating devices in Nigeria had just watched the O. A. U. convocation ceremony. He felt relaxed, he has just found a replacement to one of his company technicians, Engineer Bet who had died in his house.
He picked his land phone and ringed the Human Resources manager of his company Mr Peter Gabriel. "Hello.!" the man at the other end speaks, "HI.!, I hope you watched the ceremony, I want you to take the man with immediate effects. Bye". Mr Peter Gabriel know his boss too well, he thought of calling him earlier.
Very soon Engineer Adebayo Rilwan would join............. Techcorps.
Fatima Idris was fulfilled, she was confident of being promoted to Agent®02. She had just finished one of the greatest task the Invincible㊙corps encounter the summer. She put the tools in place off she was out of sight with the aid of the teleporting machine.
"uzkd idr, she will grow wings" Fatima couldn't believe what she just heard she should be killed. She has never met the great ♎ but she knew he would be a difficult man to please.
She traces her step, she would not remember any mistakes. "You leave no mark" she was jerked back to life by Kola. It now dawn on her, she forgot the 'pearl' then she accepted her fate.
DEDICATED TO MY NUMBER ONE FAN
Re: The Company;The Silent Battle by rockhillz(m): 2:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
*carry Sara foam lie down dey wait for Food*.....following
Re: The Company;The Silent Battle by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 04, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Read "DROGBA" For Free This Holiday / Even If He Doesn't: The Flood (a Christian Fiction Series) / How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 10)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.