Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,680 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Going To Cameroom By Either Road Or Water! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Going To Cameroom By Either Road Or Water! (517 Views)

Businessmen Going To Market Involved In Accident In Yobe, 1 Dead, 18 Injured / Don't Try Going To Europe By Land(pics) / Share Your First Time On Flight Or Water Travel Experiences.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Going To Cameroom By Either Road Or Water! by Btruth: 2:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
Please, do anyone in the house have any clue on how to travel to Cameroon either by road or water? I'm told that it is easier to travel through Calabar though, but I needed a fact on the route.
Re: Going To Cameroom By Either Road Or Water! by idealsico(m): 2:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
Safety first. If you must travel by water make sure you wear Life vest. Towards the end of last year I saw a drowned man floating away while I was offshore. It was a gory sight. Nobody could explain the circumstances that led to his death.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Abj Tfare Frm Ibadan / USA Student Visa Interview / 7 Ways To Safeguard Your Photos While Travelling.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.