Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Share Your First Time On Flight Or Water Travel Experiences.. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Share Your First Time On Flight Or Water Travel Experiences.. (839 Views)

Air Travellers, Share Your Travel Experiences With African Airlines / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences / Man Checks Single Can Of Beer As Luggage On Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your First Time On Flight Or Water Travel Experiences.. by chocolateme(f): 11:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
Ok.. Mine is flight experience, I don't think I'm in a hurry to forget it.
That day after the passengers has boarded and the flight took off, hmm.. See fainting levels, while it was ascending, it felt like throwing someone so high up and leaving the person to the mercy of gravity while the person's eyes are closed. That sinking feeling of falling into oblivion in your dream, so my whole system became disoriented and I was looking up to the hostesses as gods to save me from this feeling. My sister was beside me very calm and the elderly woman beside me just closed her eyes and was very calm.
I just kept feeling like standing up to grab a hold of something to support myself from falling of from the plane from God knows where.. Chai.. I could feel my adrenaline rushing and pumping into my ear like the ocean. I kept saying the last prayers in my mind, kept shivering and my fingers became dead cold aside the normal AC circulating.
Then comes the deafening of the ear matter, I thought I have gone deaf and that my eardrum has busted because I couldn't hear what my sister was saying to me, I had to scream and shout thinking she wasn't hearing me. I am not even talking about my heart beat rate as of that time.. There is God oo.
I thought I was gonna die the moment the turbulence started it's own, I turned to my sister with shaky voice and asked "so this is how we are going to die"? Hmm.. It's not as easy as I am relating it now, chai there is no Airforce movies that did not flash through my mind that day. At a time the panic got the best of me and out of hand and I asked my sister where the parachute is in case.
Anyway let me close this long gist.. When we finally landed, I couldn't thank God enough for keeping me alive till that moment but O boy! Come see ear Wahala but all the same I thank God. Whenever the pilots speaks from the cockpit, I will faint and wake up.
But looking back now in those days, I keep smiling to myself and appreciating God for his gift of science. Do you have any experience to share with us here?
Re: Share Your First Time On Flight Or Water Travel Experiences.. by Kingsasian(m): 11:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
Mine was a flight experience three weeks ago. It was from benin to Lagos. I felt like throwing up while the plane was ascending o and meanwhile I started having flashbacks of the various documentaries on different plane crashes I have seen on tv and I was feeling restless till we touched the ground.

1 Like

Re: Share Your First Time On Flight Or Water Travel Experiences.. by Nobody: 12:56am On Nov 21, 2015
Me I never enter o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Share Your First Time On Flight Or Water Travel Experiences.. by Olarewajub: 1:20am On Nov 21, 2015
Re: Share Your First Time On Flight Or Water Travel Experiences.. by Nobody: 5:51am On Nov 21, 2015
I'm coming.
Re: Share Your First Time On Flight Or Water Travel Experiences.. by damesilver(m): 7:45pm On Nov 21, 2015
chocolateme:
Ok.. Mine is flight experience, I don't think I'm in a hurry to forget it.
That day after the passengers has boarded and the flight took off, hmm.. See fainting levels, while it was ascending, it felt like throwing someone so high up and leaving the person to the mercy of gravity while the person's eyes are closed. That sinking feeling of falling into oblivion in your dream, so my whole system became disoriented and I was looking up to the hostesses as gods to save me from this feeling. My sister was beside me very calm and the elderly woman beside me just closed her eyes and was very calm.
I just kept feeling like standing up to grab a hold of something to support myself from falling of from the plane from God knows where.. Chai.. I could feel my adrenaline rushing and pumping into my ear like the ocean. I kept saying the last prayers in my mind, kept shivering and my fingers became dead cold aside the normal AC circulating.
Then comes the deafening of the ear matter, I thought I have gone deaf and that my eardrum has busted because I couldn't hear what my sister was saying to me, I had to scream and shout thinking she wasn't hearing me. I am not even talking about my heart beat rate as of that time.. There is God oo.
I thought I was gonna die the moment the turbulence started it's own, I turned to my sister with shaky voice and asked "so this is how we are going to die"? Hmm.. It's not as easy as I am relating it now, chai there is no Airforce movies that did not flash through my mind that day. At a time the panic got the best of me and out of hand and I asked my sister where the parachute is in case.
Anyway let me close this long gist.. When we finally landed, I couldn't thank God enough for keeping me alive till that moment but O boy! Come see ear Wahala but all the same I thank God. Whenever the pilots speaks from the cockpit, I will faint and wake up.
But looking back now in those days, I keep smiling to myself and appreciating God for his gift of science. Do you have any experience to share with us here?

As usual, sustainable and eclectic narration.

I look forward to experiencing the air and water travels. The desire to explore places, length and breath of the world, is even becoming an obsession for me these days. I really would like enjoy life to the fullest, see the beauties of the world in its wealth, eminence and magnificence.

1 Like

Re: Share Your First Time On Flight Or Water Travel Experiences.. by balash(m): 8:58am On Nov 22, 2015
Flight experience was bad! It was the ear deafening and I had the water experience too, once took a ship from Calabar to Cameroon on a silly vacation experience! The storm got so weird and people were just vomiting by my side.

It got to a stage I no see anything again, it was just water! Even the wave was heavy and higher than the ship! It was an experience I won't try anymore.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Aiport Toilet Attendants Or Beggers? / How To Apply For Visa To Luxemburg, / Scotland UK Exit.. An Advantage For Potential Immigrants?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.