Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Lols.................car Snatcher Nabbed After Vehicle Developed Fault - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lols.................car Snatcher Nabbed After Vehicle Developed Fault (809 Views)

Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures / Bag Snatcher Nabbed In Ondo, Stripped Unclad / Medical Doctor Turns Armed Robber And Car-Snatcher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lols.................car Snatcher Nabbed After Vehicle Developed Fault by Phargbemmy(m): 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
Luck ran out on a suspected car snatcher in Lagos, Emmanuel Chukwunonso, who was arrested by the police after the stolen vehicle had a fault.

It learnt that Chukwunonso was nabbed by the Maroko Police Division in the Lekki area of Lagos after he and another gang member, identified simply as Chima, allegedly snatched a Honda Accord. It was gathered that Chima, however, was still at large.

According to the police, the two suspects snatched the vehicle marked, EK804LSD, at gunpoint but the vehicle had a gear problem not far from the robbery scene.

The Punch correspondent learnt that while Chima fled, Chukwunonso was caught and initially beaten by a mob before the police arrested him.

Twenty-four-year-old Chukwunonso said he was formerly selling Indian hemp in Imo State before he came to Lagos.

He said, “When I came to the Lekki area of Lagos, I took up work as a security man. I was paid N25,000 monthly.

“After I was fired from the security work, a friend........................................................................................http://fagbemiolugbenga..com/2015/03/lolscar-snatcher-nabbed-after-vehicle.html

Re: Lols.................car Snatcher Nabbed After Vehicle Developed Fault by Dbrainiac1(m): 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
Bad gbwedu
Re: Lols.................car Snatcher Nabbed After Vehicle Developed Fault by Vision4God: 3:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
D wicked can nver go unpunished.
@Op finsh d story here.
Re: Lols.................car Snatcher Nabbed After Vehicle Developed Fault by Phargbemmy(m): 5:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
Luck ran out on a suspected car snatcher in Lagos, Emmanuel Chukwunonso, who was arrested by the police after the stolen vehicle had a fault.

It learnt that Chukwunonso was nabbed by the Maroko Police Division in the Lekki area of Lagos after he and another gang member, identified simply as Chima, allegedly snatched a Honda Accord. It was gathered that Chima, however, was still at large.

According to the police, the two suspects snatched the vehicle marked, EK804LSD, at gunpoint but the vehicle had a gear problem not far from the robbery scene.

The Punch correspondent learnt that while Chima fled, Chukwunonso was caught and initially beaten by a mob before the police arrested him.

Twenty-four-year-old Chukwunonso said he was formerly selling Indian hemp in Imo State before he came to Lagos.

He said, “When I came to the Lekki area of Lagos, I took up work as a security man. I was paid N25,000 monthly.

“After I was fired from the security work, a friend, Chima, and I decided we were going to rob and get money to solve our problems. It was on February 23 that we snatched the car.

“Two ladies were inside the vehicle. We accosted them and pointed a gun at them. They both jumped out and took to their heels. It was a toy gun.

“As we fled, the vehicle began to give us problems. It had a gear problem.

“As I alighted, a crowd swooped on me, but Chima escaped.”

Our correspondent learnt that the police were on the trail of the other suspect, while the stolen Honda Accord had been returned to its owner ─ a woman identified simply as Agonoma.

The Lagos State Police Spokesperson, DSP Kenneth Nwosu, could not be reached for comment. He also had yet to respond to a text message sent to his phone.

visit http://fagbemiolugbenga..com for more news

(1) (Reply)

Must Watch: War Against Boko Haram As Filmed By A Journalist On The Front-lines / Forgive Me Nigeria, I Am About To Be Executed In Indonesia... A Must Read!!! / Another Bank Robbery..... Just Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.