Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

The G51 Network - Read This Business Opportunity - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The G51 Network - Read This Business Opportunity (507 Views)

Grab This Business Opportunity On Time / This Business Idea Can Generate Btw N300K To N600K Monthly Profit / Get Commission For Getting Me Any Of This Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The G51 Network - Read This Business Opportunity by paulhq(m): 4:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
In the modern age today, one of the most used facility is the internet. It has became part of people's live and can be referred to actually be a virtual world on its own, one of it's famous feature being the world wide web (www) .

Individuals, companies and other identities go about activities on the internet like they normally do in real life, they buy, sell, talk, learn, travel (virtually speaking, and lots of others. The world wide web, like in real life, has offered and is still offering many business opportunities to identities, which categorically includes offering products (websites, files) , services (website design, promoting) and platforms (facebook, google), of which various numerous services bring them into action.

That's where the need for people who offer these services are needed. People, companies and other identities go in search of these people/services in real life and online, and most times it's hard to come across the satisfactory ones.

What if, a portal is created where people just go and look for these services? Take website designing as preference, I have seen numerous website designers, both companies and individuals, from which a client can pick from, but what he picks all of them?

These were the things running through my mind when I decided to create G51 network. The above is just on of its vision. Currently, I have established it as a platform where
- people register and do online tasks and jobs and get paid, e.g website designing, promoting... Both technical and non technical (like referring people)
- people post orders for any online service, e.g promoting, consultancy, website designing.

It is an opportunity I have studied very well, and it sure will work. I believe this strongly because of one thing, the G51 network is meant to function as a team. So everybody's inadequacy will be provided for by each other, and we can never run out of ideas too.
Re: The G51 Network - Read This Business Opportunity by paulhq(m): 4:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
Economist say the major reason for failure in Nigeria is capital. I also strongly believe that another major reason is lack of motivation or drive. So as much as the vision is great a big, I need support to help me on my venture.
Currently, investors are needed. Shares is currently on sale to generate capital.

- Investment details :
I am selling 40% of the companies profit, with no risk (I will fully bear the losses) within a 3 month period. Our target is N300,000 within this period, or at least N100,000. We have high expectations that we might pass this target (through a big project). But if we do not grow at the end of this period, the website will be sold and you will get 150% of your initial investment. You can start withdrawing) within a 3 month period. We are expected to grow to at least within one month. Meaning loose or gain you can come back with 1 month and get 150% of your initial capital. You can buy any amount of percentage, with minimum of 1% (N1000).

- What are you investing on?
You are investing on a good opportunity that will surely grow.

- How sure am I it will grow?
Am 85% sure it will grow, the only thing that will make the growth slower is capital. Our income level is expected to rise within a month (if not weeks) . There are many people out there who needs these services, and we are unique because we are a team, hence more ideas to choose and a higher level of satisfaction.

- what do you stand to gain?
One thing is sure, you won't loose.
On average, if we grow to a moderate extent, you will get 150% gain, if we grow very well, you will get 300% gain, if we grow poorly, you will get 100% gain and if we don't grow, we guarantee you 50% gain.

- why should you invest?
This is an opportunity you will be smiling to in the future, if at all you don't see the vision, at least taking as an opportunity to save money or as a loan to get back interest. And you won't loose.
Re: The G51 Network - Read This Business Opportunity by paulhq(m): 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
So here's my phone number, 07061988188, call me or whatsapp me let's discuss well.
My name is Paul Oghenemine, a student of Petroleum training institute, Delta state. I will send you pictures and proves of my identity, if still in doubt we can discuss other way I can prove my identity (e.g taking a picture with a paper and your name written on it) . If you are in delta state, warri and effurun region, we can discuss face to face.
Re: The G51 Network - Read This Business Opportunity by paulhq(m): 5:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
A website is launched already, www.g51network.com

(1) (Reply)

GT Bank's Facebook Banking And One-click Bank Transfers / Do You Want To Lose Weight And Make Money In The Process? / Not Enough Cash? Make An Order From Duke's Pastries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.