Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,553 members, 7,955,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:38 PM

Photo: Tonto Dikeh Shares Hot Pic In Her Bikini Top - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Tonto Dikeh Shares Hot Pic In Her Bikini Top (44189 Views)

Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo After Sex Scandal Allegation / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" / Cossy Orjiakor Shares Hot Photo - Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Tonto Dikeh Shares Hot Pic In Her Bikini Top by Stevano007(m): 8:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
LOL247:
It's official Seun jerks (hand services) to images of Tonto Dike
watch ur back. . You'll b banned pwiti soon grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Tonto Dikeh Shares Hot Pic In Her Bikini Top by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
Nneka123:
She got a lot of tattoos

Is she out of Her bleaching cream? She seems dark undecided
Wahhh eeeshee feeling like now?
Re: Photo: Tonto Dikeh Shares Hot Pic In Her Bikini Top by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
englishmart:
silly girl. gringrin wetin concern fowl with toothbrush?
u said u don see most of her pics that makes me ask u dat kin questionn grin
Re: Photo: Tonto Dikeh Shares Hot Pic In Her Bikini Top by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
E be like this bae dey smoke weed ooo. See her eyes as them dey close.

I still love her the way she is sha .

1 Like

Re: Photo: Tonto Dikeh Shares Hot Pic In Her Bikini Top by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
foxxynik:

Wahhh eeeshee feeling like now?
Talking to me?
Re: Photo: Tonto Dikeh Shares Hot Pic In Her Bikini Top by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
Nneka123:
Talking to me?
You're not dikey...are you?
Re: Photo: Tonto Dikeh Shares Hot Pic In Her Bikini Top by manck: 8:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
Re: Photo: Tonto Dikeh Shares Hot Pic In Her Bikini Top by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
foxxynik:

You're not dikey...are you?
No. I'm Nekky.
Re: Photo: Tonto Dikeh Shares Hot Pic In Her Bikini Top by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
sexynabila:
is ur dick handful?

Very mouthful! U wan suck am??
Re: Photo: Tonto Dikeh Shares Hot Pic In Her Bikini Top by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
Nneka123:
No. I'm Nekky.
Just so you know...I wasn't referring to Nekky!
Re: Photo: Tonto Dikeh Shares Hot Pic In Her Bikini Top by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
himkers:

Very mouthful! U wan suck am??
Lol..... Tell you wht? She's gonna like it..... Check her picture out! She's got the mouth!
Re: Photo: Tonto Dikeh Shares Hot Pic In Her Bikini Top by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
foxxynik:

Lol..... Tell you wht? She's gonna like it..... Check her picture out! She's got the mouth!

Bros no be lie u talk gan.... see her cameltoe sef... The girl even haute pass pokolee shaa
Re: Photo: Tonto Dikeh Shares Hot Pic In Her Bikini Top by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
himkers:

Bros no be lie u talk gan.... see her cameltoe sef... The girl even haute pass pokolee shaa
Buahahahahahaha.... Naija gurls..... Be liking dicks since 19BC....

1 Like

Re: Photo: Tonto Dikeh Shares Hot Pic In Her Bikini Top by EmpressOVA(f): 10:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
I thought she was suppose to be pregnant!I thought she was suppose to be pregnant!I thought she was suppose to be pregnant!
Re: Photo: Tonto Dikeh Shares Hot Pic In Her Bikini Top by Mentlee: 10:59pm On Mar 25, 2015
Crysallis:
So this thread made FP ba?

Something wey no get social importance. Anyway this is nairaland

.......and you rushed to view it. smh
Re: Photo: Tonto Dikeh Shares Hot Pic In Her Bikini Top by Mentlee: 11:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
Crysallis:
So this thread made FP ba?

Something wey no get social importance. Anyway this is nairaland

.......and you rushed to view it. smh
Re: Photo: Tonto Dikeh Shares Hot Pic In Her Bikini Top by OneNaira6: 4:39am On Mar 26, 2015
Can someone explain to me what's "hot" about this pic? Is it only hot OP, it should be volcanic too Ewu. Mtchewwwwww
Re: Photo: Tonto Dikeh Shares Hot Pic In Her Bikini Top by kosalabaro: 8:38am On Mar 26, 2015
She needs immediate deliverance from the legions of demon that have possessed her soul!
As it is, not less than 1000 General Overseers would be needed to lay hands on her head to perform the deliverance.
Re: Photo: Tonto Dikeh Shares Hot Pic In Her Bikini Top by SHOCK7(m): 10:56am On Mar 26, 2015
LOL247:
It's official Seun jerks (hand services) to images of Tonto Dike
U'll be barred soon!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tega Mofe-Damijo 18th Birthday: RMD Celebrates His Son (photo) / Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert / Celebrities Pay Tribute To Late Moji Olaiya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.