Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Pls Help, My Mom Is Always Bitter - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help, My Mom Is Always Bitter (1260 Views)

I Suspect My Mom Is Cheating, Help Me!! / My Mom Is Missing / My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help, My Mom Is Always Bitter by Suspect33(m): 5:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
All of a sudden my mom has become very frustrating, she is never satisfied with whatever anyone does, she is just so bitter, she never finds time to laugh with anybody, she is just so concerned on how to make money..... She get angry and always complains on anything i and my broda does... Its really getting to me and am beggining to detest her(dnt judge me am only human) ..... Pls hw do i help her...... Am jst totally confused and angry.... I NID HELP
Re: Pls Help, My Mom Is Always Bitter by AndreRose(f): 5:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
Interested in making money? Maybe she had an argument with your dad as regards the financial issues at home and it didn't end well. Does your dad still provide for the family?
Re: Pls Help, My Mom Is Always Bitter by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
eeyah...i love my mum & would do anything to see her smile.Maybe its ur dad she's angry with and thereby transferring aggression to u guys..or i didn't want to say this before,but how old are u? maybe she feels it time u move out and be a man to support her..u know women and money our mothers join oh not just ur gf or those cray*** girls do something,get out of the house,don't lazy around even if u have nothing to do just get out and give her the impression that u are unto something it would help & also try to support her as often as u can.We need them happy to last longer for us smiley
Re: Pls Help, My Mom Is Always Bitter by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
how is her relationship with ur family members?

how old is she? sudden anger, irritability cud also mean she's going thru menopause or about to

Suspect33:
All of a sudden my mom has become very frustrating, she is never satisfied with whatever anyone does, she is just so bitter, she never finds time to laugh with anybody, she is just so concerned on how to make money..... She get angry and always complains on anything i and my broda does... Its really getting to me and am beggining to detest her(dnt judge me am only human) ..... Pls hw do i help her...... Am jst totally confused and angry.... I NID HELP
Re: Pls Help, My Mom Is Always Bitter by innervoice(m): 7:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
It isn't your job to change, teach or correct your mother. It isn't possible in your position unless she asks for help.
You better take some healthy distance so that her moods don't take a toll on you. How old are you by the way?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, My Mom Is Always Bitter by dsquare33: 7:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
aflyingbird:
how is her relationship with ur family members?

how old is she? sudden anger, irritability cud also mean she's going thru menopause or about to

That is a very good point you ve' made.The op should find out what is really happening,women don't just throw tantrums,she might be apprehensive about your future.calm her down by assuring her everything will be okay.
Re: Pls Help, My Mom Is Always Bitter by Suspect33(m): 7:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
innervoice:
It isn't your job to change, teach or correct your mother. It isn't possible in your position unless she asks for help.
You better take some healthy distance so that her moods don't take a toll on you. How old are you by the way?
am 19

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, My Mom Is Always Bitter by innervoice(m): 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
Suspect33:
am 19
I don't know the nature of your relationship but talking to her may be a solution. Tell her how you feel without blaming her. Seek a quiet moment, in which she is relaxed.
Re: Pls Help, My Mom Is Always Bitter by Suspect33(m): 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
AndreRose:
Interested in making money? Maybe she had an argument with your dad as regards the financial issues at home and it didn't end well. Does your dad still provide for the family?
my dad is actually not staying with us, he was tranfered 2 lagos last 2 months, but he does send us money
Re: Pls Help, My Mom Is Always Bitter by Suspect33(m): 7:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
innervoice:

I don't know the nature of your relationship but talking to her may be a solution. Tell her how you feel without blaming her. Seek a quiet moment, in which she is relaxed.
i've been doing that, but she jst dismiss me in anger
Re: Pls Help, My Mom Is Always Bitter by KanwuliaJara: 8:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
She has lived as a very miserable woman all her life! Dysfunctional family life with RELIGION and POVERTY, not to mention unhealthy loveless marriages can only make for a narcissistic and miserable persona!

She hates herself and her world! kiss
Re: Pls Help, My Mom Is Always Bitter by misfab(f): 11:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
Suspect33:
my dad is actually not staying with us, he was tranfered 2 lagos last 2 months, but he does send us money

perharps she misses ur dad n is tryn hard to cope without him being with u guys at d moment.
take it easy with her dear.... try to kip urself n ur bros out of her way.
alsso....help out wit chores n all..
maybe u shld cook for her or do smthn u wouldnt ordinarily do for her. i bet she ll b happy n then u can hav a talk with her.
above all...dont resent her. we all av our down moments.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Hubby's Birthday Is Today / Family Fun At Agodi Gardens Ibadan / Shocking: A 64years Old Man Staying Inside A Commercial Plane (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.