Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,715 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Handling Home Crisis In The Christian Way - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Handling Home Crisis In The Christian Way (2915 Views)

Ways Of Handling A Stubborn Toddler / I Need Help Handling My Son! / Principles Of Doing Business The Christian Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Handling Home Crisis In The Christian Way by Debeloved87(m): 11:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
What is crisis?
Crisis can be defined as the little differences in actions, behavior and understanding between the couple which brings about conflict in the home.
There are many ways by which crisis are being generated in the home, and such includes:
What brings about crisis?
1. Different family background of the couple
2. Nature of the couple’s job
3. Influence from friends
4. Educational background
5. Individual differences in character or nature e.g. extrovert

6. Differences in sexual ability or perceptions
7. Childlessness i.e. the inability of the couple to bear offspring
8. Allowing interference from the external family
9. Financial inability of the husband
10. Sin of Adultery
11. Lack of respect
12. Little or no appreciation
13. Jealousy
These and many more can lead to crisis at home, even with all this; we can still handle it with the grace of God and wisdom. May the Lord help us in Jesus name, Amen.

HOW TO HANDLE HOME CRISIS (PROV. 31:10-31)
The root of crisis at home is majorly caused by the women because they always feel cheated in all manners at which the men i.e. the husbands remains adamant to understand them or meet their pressing concerns at that moment. Although it could be vice-versa depending on the couple, notwithstanding, the woman has a major role to play so as to have a godly and solid home foundation in whatever circumstance.
The following are ways by which crises can be handled at home, from the women side:

1. Think about yourself or meditate over where you have gone wrong in a particular issue and correct yourself, Rev 2:5 don’t be too lazy or prideful to find out your error and make adjustment as quick as possible.

2. Be submissive in all aspect, it is one of the vital tool to handle the home crisis.

3. Humble yourself, and make research over the area of your husband complaints. It might be food, neatness, sex, cleanliness of the house etc. some women are not ready for this either because of their beauty, education, money, etc.

4. After locating such area of error try to take the step of correction by pleasing your husband than anybody even your children.

5. Put your hands in action either in cooking, making the homes clean, washing his clothing etc

6. Use your mouth to stop crisis by speaking peaceful words of encouragement to your husband, avoid foul language.
continue here.... http://lifeboatchristianministry..com/2015/03/normal-0-false-false-false-en-us-x-none_25.html#more

(1) (Reply)

If Your Mother Is Pregnant For Your Husband What Will You Do? / My Friend Is 3 Months Pregnant With Twins, Should I Advise Her To Abort / Health Care And Drugs For Cure... God Create Life, We Maintain Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.