Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,709 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

My Friend Is 3 Months Pregnant With Twins, Should I Advise Her To Abort - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Is 3 Months Pregnant With Twins, Should I Advise Her To Abort (2922 Views)

He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife / Help! How Can I Advise My Little Cousin Without Losing Her Trust & Friendship? / How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Is 3 Months Pregnant With Twins, Should I Advise Her To Abort by Cookeclos: 8:53pm On Feb 09, 2009
my close friend is 3 months pregnant with twins and she has ask me for advice if she should abort the pregnancy. she has been married for 11years and has been seperated from her husband for 7 years. within the 7 years her husband has been in and out of her life but they never lived together, their marriage was blessed with three children before the seperation. my friend recently met another guy 4 months ago who has father 3 other children from 3 different women and she is now 3 months pregnant and the ultrasound says, she is pregnant with twins. what advice sholud i give her. pls nairalanders help!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Friend Is 3 Months Pregnant With Twins, Should I Advise Her To Abort by plappville(f): 1:05pm On Feb 10, 2009
I pity her so much, could i say she is lucky and unlucky? i don't know what to say infact, why will she be dating a man that has kids from three women? anyway i am completely against abortion, and for the fact that she hasn't got any baby of her own, let her tell her guy about the pregnancy, she should take abortion out of her mind, i wonder why she was not protecting herself if really she didn't want to get pregnant.

@ poster, wait for those wise once, they will tell u what is best for ur friend as for me i am against abortion period.
Re: My Friend Is 3 Months Pregnant With Twins, Should I Advise Her To Abort by sistajay(f): 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2009
Dilemma, dilemma, what to do! if only we can prevent certain things from happenin but heck, it happened. Let her have the twins, cuz she is blessed. Im sure the new guy will *understand* the situation she's gotten herself into.
Re: My Friend Is 3 Months Pregnant With Twins, Should I Advise Her To Abort by JJYOU: 3:16pm On Feb 10, 2009
Cookeclos:

my close friend is 3 months pregnant with twins and she has ask me for advice if she should abort the pregnancy. she has been married for 11years and has been seperated from her husband for 7 years. within the 7 years her husband has been in and out of her life but they never lived together, their marriage was blessed with three children before the seperation. my friend recently met another guy 4 months ago who has father 3 other children from 3 different women and she is now 3 months pregnant and the ultrasound says, she is pregnant with twins. what advice sholud i give her. pls nairalanders help!!!!!!!!!!!
3 +2 =5 IN 17YRS not bad. tell her not to kill. she might be killing the next obama
Re: My Friend Is 3 Months Pregnant With Twins, Should I Advise Her To Abort by kokorunna(m): 3:37pm On Feb 10, 2009
She should keep it, don't abort because it might cost her life grin
Re: My Friend Is 3 Months Pregnant With Twins, Should I Advise Her To Abort by tope2000(f): 6:35pm On Feb 10, 2009
Um mmmmmmmm . . . . . i dont know
i dont support abortion.
Re: My Friend Is 3 Months Pregnant With Twins, Should I Advise Her To Abort by Grizzly(m): 10:58am On Feb 11, 2009
Story is cock and bull,
abortion is a sin before God and Man,
Advice her and the blood of the babies are on ur head
Good luck
Re: My Friend Is 3 Months Pregnant With Twins, Should I Advise Her To Abort by Luvpolis(m): 11:04am On Feb 11, 2009
plz tel her not 2 tempa wit d pregnancy, God has a popoz 4 d pregnancy, and it mite jxt b her only chance of havin a baby.
Re: My Friend Is 3 Months Pregnant With Twins, Should I Advise Her To Abort by dellynash(f): 11:19am On Feb 11, 2009
this is strange, has three children with his husband, divorces him and engages herself with a man who has three children from three different women, isn't that crazy? Well tell her not to abort the pregnancy, God will be her helper if she believes and trust in him.
Re: My Friend Is 3 Months Pregnant With Twins, Should I Advise Her To Abort by sparta(f): 2:06pm On Feb 11, 2009
She does not need an abortion at this stage of her life. She is a mature adult and i believe she can fend for them, She should just have the children and take care of them. Abortion=murder (and twins at that) 
Re: My Friend Is 3 Months Pregnant With Twins, Should I Advise Her To Abort by MrCrackles(m): 2:07pm On Feb 11, 2009
I wouldnt advise anyone to have an abortion to be honest!
Re: My Friend Is 3 Months Pregnant With Twins, Should I Advise Her To Abort by Ben13: 2:16pm On Feb 11, 2009
abortion is deadly undecided
Re: My Friend Is 3 Months Pregnant With Twins, Should I Advise Her To Abort by Nobody: 3:31am On Feb 16, 2009
the true question IS: can she afford to take care of 2 extra mouth to feed and educate them for the next few years? if she has problems surviving already then having 2 babies ain't gonna help and abortion is the more plausible solution. there is absolutely no need to bring human being into this world if she is not going to be able to provide for them (for the next 18yrs at least).
ex husband is non existant and by the sound of things, the father of the twins has already his hands full with 3 babies from 3 baby mommas.
what is amazing is your "friend" having unprotected sex with such deadbeat only a month after meeting him, maybe she was aspiring to be baby momma number 4
Re: My Friend Is 3 Months Pregnant With Twins, Should I Advise Her To Abort by olanajim(m): 3:18am On Feb 17, 2009
She have just multiplied her problem. From an uncaring husband to an irresponsible cassanova. Now, she is contemplating a deadly transistion through abortion. Was she blind before sleeping with the new man?

Let her have the kids and live with shame. Let her abort and risk her life. The two have consequence. She must choose one!

The good news is that if the new man is ready to take the twins, she must make the best use of it. Turn a new leave and focus squarely on raising her kids. . .
Re: My Friend Is 3 Months Pregnant With Twins, Should I Advise Her To Abort by fantacie(f): 4:26pm On Feb 19, 2009
tell her not to abort the babies bc abortion is a sin before Baba God
Re: My Friend Is 3 Months Pregnant With Twins, Should I Advise Her To Abort by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 19, 2009
don't be fooled by the people who tell you that abortion is wrong in the eyes of the bible, read this post to educate yourself and make the right choice.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-235639.0.html

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Keep Secret From Your Husband? / Is It A Must To Wait 8 Days Before Naming My Child? / My Female Cousin Wants To Know About Sex Im Inexperienced What Should I Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.