Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,478 members, 7,770,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:36 AM

The Mystical Mystery Behind The 'share A Coke With' Concept - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Mystical Mystery Behind The 'share A Coke With' Concept (1392 Views)

Nigerian State Bans Consumption Of Coke, Fanta, Sprite At Its Events / Pictures Of Things I Found In My Ram Today. What A Mystery / The Mystical Mystery Behind The 'share A Coke With' Concept (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mystical Mystery Behind The 'share A Coke With' Concept by amzee(m): 12:03am On Mar 26, 2015
For those who couldn’t access this
post, the link had been fixed.
From a blog visitor . . .
We as Africans (Nigerians in
Particular) tend to believe in the
higher being and things we don’t see
more than those in the western world.
We believe in conspiracy theories, the
afterlife, Jazz, Juju, Witches and
Wizards and marine spirits. What
prompted this right up was a
comment I heard from someone
recently.
I was downing a bottle of coke
(actually am not a coke person but
the ‘share a coke with’ concept was
what stimulated me to be drinking
coke) and the lady said ‘don’t drink
coke anymore oh, don’t you know
that it is demonic, can’t you see that
you are sharing your coke with
‘mammy water’. They have probably
even finished it before you started
drinking it’. I was like shooo….so
Chidinma, Ayo and Esther are all
‘mammy water spirits’.
Then she started telling me stories of
how everything that happens on this
planet has already been determined
or established in the marine world
right before it even begins here and
that Coca-Cola has a deal with the
occult and that that’s what brought
about the ’share a coke with’ idea.
And that everybody drinking coke has
been initiated into the occult. So I did
the math and I concluded that if her
theories where to be true, then about
5billion people have already been
initiated into the occult.
Who else agrees with this?

Re: The Mystical Mystery Behind The 'share A Coke With' Concept by Kizito2nv(m): 12:05am On Mar 26, 2015
make typ 1st

i wil b bak
Re: The Mystical Mystery Behind The 'share A Coke With' Concept by kodded(m): 12:06am On Mar 26, 2015
I will advice you to take that lady to a hospital

undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Mystical Mystery Behind The 'share A Coke With' Concept by lordthree(m): 12:55am On Mar 26, 2015
anyone who believes this is a Buhari
Re: The Mystical Mystery Behind The 'share A Coke With' Concept by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
I cant belief this bullshiiit
Re: The Mystical Mystery Behind The 'share A Coke With' Concept by ideologies(m): 10:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
Coke have links with freemanson/illuminati, don't know of mammy water though.

But …
Re: The Mystical Mystery Behind The 'share A Coke With' Concept by SAMBARRY: 10:54am On Mar 27, 2015
Yeyenotu

Re: The Mystical Mystery Behind The 'share A Coke With' Concept by missmary(f): 8:41am On Mar 28, 2015
shocked...please let's drink our coke in peace o,...abi na coke dem dey pop b4 dem start meeting?
Re: The Mystical Mystery Behind The 'share A Coke With' Concept by K9blunt(f): 3:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
Sings *must be the season of the witch* grin

Make you run because that woman case never get cure for yaba left. Can't stop laughing. Hheehheheehhehehehheheheeheheh
Re: The Mystical Mystery Behind The 'share A Coke With' Concept by nikkyshyne(f): 10:35pm On Jun 17, 2015
kodded:
I will advice you to take that lady to a hospital

undecided
grin
Re: The Mystical Mystery Behind The 'share A Coke With' Concept by missKiffy(f): 11:33pm On Jun 17, 2015
Na lie, some born again Christians take things too far

(1) (Reply)

Order For Your Corn Pap/akamu/ogi / How To Make Ofada Stew (ayamse) Quick And Simle Way / Complimentary Feeding For Babies At 6 Months And Above

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.