Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Pastor O.o Abel Sermon (Just like dream) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor O.o Abel Sermon (Just like dream) (1627 Views)

Pastor Oo Abel SERMON ON MAKING YOUR HOME A HAPPY HOME / My Visit To Leader O. O. Obu By Dr. Bazie Of India / Pastor O.O ABEL SERMON On Six Tools For A Conqueror (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor O.o Abel Sermon (Just like dream) by AYEGBEGE(m): 12:15am On Mar 26, 2015
Funeral :Sister Tiawo Onifade
Short prayer.
introduction
1.The family would have me greet you all for this love been shown to our beloved sister.
2 What is the purpose of funeral?
I.Pay tribute
A. Have this at the back of your heart This sister had attended some funeral ceremonies after which she must have searched herself and do good things before the lord.This proof to us that In reality no one can preach our funeral; we preach our own funerals while we live.Hebrews 11:4 "By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh. meaning that this programe is for us not the dead .
B. Our departed loved one will always be a part of those lives, which he /she touched. Romans 14:7
For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself. (KJV)
1.Her life will continue to speak meaningful things to those she touched as long as they live.
C. COMFORT FAMILY.
2 Corinthians 1:3-4
Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; 4 Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.
TOPIC: LIKE DREAM ( Many unbeliver often say when u die u know nothing again considere yourself sleeping here in Lagos but but recieving dity slaap in ur vilage .u will feel everything .WE ARE HERE FOR CELEBRATION OF LIFE . if you die in Jesus its only first death no 2nd death. Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
1.to give every man according as his work shall be
Revelation 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.(song oluwa yio pe oni kaluku siwaju lojo idajo)

2.Nunmber of years is meaning less but where u are going.
3.One of the two statements you are to expect after death.Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. and welcome good servant.enter into everlasting joy.
Matthew 25:32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: 25:33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. 25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:Matthew 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: (song:oremi Nibo lo n lo leyin Aye? nje to ba mobe ko wi fun mi)
FEW OF OUR ATITUDES THAT MAY DIRECT US TO HELL
Galatians 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, 5:20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, 5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
4.Hypocrits .Matthew 23:28 Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.
5.To the family and spouse ,don't be decieved . they will tell u mama ku mama si ku(i.e we would do what ever you ant for you). Aya re ti ku aya siku. please depend on GOD.( activation of the last word by the sister will only be made possible when you the husband and children give your life to Jesus.)
Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Call on Jesus
bow down your head and talk to GOD.
DO YOU WANT TO GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS.? or until you are 80yrs

(1) (Reply)

6 Messages To The Church - Heaven Visitation / Without Religion How Do You Think The World would Have Been? / Ever Since I Started Going To This My New Posh Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.